Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter-Dec.'05/Jan.'06

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
I'll let you know at about 3:45 sunday.

Dont worry he wont be able to play this weekend, but will be a huge addition for our cup run. We have been trying to sign him for some time now. He has the experience we desperately need, and he probably will be the tallest player in prem.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame's always been a great guy to play with, unfortunately for him, he's a bit of wanker on the TTP website but I still luv ya' mate!! Note: you are about the same in your attempted tackles as you are in your posts...a tad late!!!!! However, I have to say, his comments about the wanker from Langley were spot on and the guy will certainly end up on another team soon who will also end up hating him.

Coach - to answer your question on the "big matches" tonight - Langley vs. Chilli was postponed. PAU vs. the other Dewdney team was a well balanced affair with a 0-0 draw. I would give the edge to PAU as chances came early and a piss-poor call on a clear cut breakaway from Cooper in the 20 minute mark could have been the difference. If the Linesman had any scooby of what the centre line meant it could have been a different outcome. The other reason I give the edge to PAU is with 5 minutes left in a 0-0 game "Dewdney" slowed the pace down and continued to press for a draw not a win. Maple Ridge United is a decent team, however, need bigger balls if they plan on contending in the future. I will say there was a good pace to the game, not enough chances either way - 0-0 was a fair result. Have to say though, the PAU team again out did themselves at the local bar beating out the less than par "Dewdney" team in their OWN pub. Next time 11:30pm rolls around and "Dewdney" is done for the night don't worry PAU will still be going strong. FYI "Dewdney", tell the fella that had the tape and shinnies on in the pub that even in Maple Ridge that's gay!!!!

Long trip home - Albion ferry and a pint at the Langley Shark Club has gone a long way!!!

Coach - I think you owe me a phone call don't you??!!

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
PAU vs. the other Dewdney team was a well balanced affair with a 0-0 draw. I would give the edge to PAU as chances came early and a piss-poor call on a clear cut breakaway from Cooper in the 20 minute mark could have been the difference. If the Linesman had any scooby of what the centre line meant it could have been a different outcome. The other reason I give the edge to PAU is with 5 minutes left in a 0-0 game "Dewdney" slowed the pace down and continued to press for a draw not a win. Maple Ridge United is a decent team, however, need bigger balls if they plan on contending in the future. I will say there was a good pace to the game, not enough chances either way - 0-0 was a fair result.

That was a bit biased. Without a doubt PAU convincingly controlled the first half, the second was completely reversed with GEU controlling the majority of play. In fact the only correct sentence put together in that post was the one leading up to the score line. Oh yeah, & wearing your shin pads to the pub afterwards is gay (even for Maple Ridge). Well done Surrey it was a battle for 90…

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Surrey it was a battle for 90…

Woooaaaahhhh there fella! We're from Peace Arch. The Surrey team is waaaaaay down at the bottom, trying to stave off relegation, and having a tough time clearing their home pitch of needles and used condoms before matches. :D

Good game last night. Fair result I thought.

~S

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: shinies & tape

FYI "Dewdney", tell the fella that had the tape and shinnies on in the pub that even in Maple Ridge that's gay!!!!
FYI - that was Lucvanqueer wearing his christmas stockings at the pub!!! Not that the hott waitress or enormus amount of talent in the bar would have cared!!! :rolleyes:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: shinies & tape

Guinness said:
FYI - that was Lucvanqueer wearing his christmas stockings at the pub!!! Not that the hott waitress or enormus amount of talent in the bar would have cared!!! :rolleyes:
I heard he got a couple winks number 8's girl??

:wa:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Woooaaaahhhh there fella! We're from Peace Arch. The Surrey team is waaaaaay down at the bottom, trying to stave off relegation, and having a tough time clearing their home pitch of needles and used condoms before matches. :D

Good game last night. Fair result I thought.

~S

& god no are we Dewdney, who just tied poco 2-2...

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought pau was lucky to come out with a tie. the 2nd half geu can close to scoring three or four times hitting just just wide of the posts.geu's d fence was solid so i dont see the fact in pau having the edge over geu, sounds a bit fiction to me. Geu wasnt looking for a tie or happy that they tied so i dont know what knees was watching.??????????????

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU vs GEU

R U serious??? Other than the piss taking PAU gave GEU last game out (4-1) the last four seasons these two teams have always been a one goal game or a draw... Ask some of the vets like Hammer or Laity, they'll tell ya... I saw a pretty even match, with both squads having a few let downs and the other not capitalizing... As far as GEU controlling the second half, Millsy made a HUGE stop off Lion midway through the half and cuddler ran all over the place getting behind the GEU defence on many occasions!!! PAU just didn't finish... GEU looked dangerous the only way they ever do, off a quick counter attack or set piece...
A few players were missing for both teams, so I don't think excuses would hold up in Fraser Valley Kangaroo court on this day... While both teams will feel they should have done better, a draw was a fair result for both...

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions 4-0 Whalley

Good game by us, 4 different goal scorers, we were missing a few starters, but everyone played well

looking forward to the break, but come back to play langley, chilliwack, geu, and have a make up game with pau, we've gotten the points against the teams that are below us in the standings (except geu and pau), and now have to look to take some points from the teams ahead of us, it should be a good end to the season

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GNSUFC

Kokanee / Big T / Star 1 /etal,

This thread is a little quiet, so maybe you guys or anybody else from the GNSUFC camp can enlighten me as to what is going on with you guys with your consistent struggle to put a team on the field every week.?

Is this the last season for the Club at the Premier / CAT level.?

Cheers

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just an update from our game yesterday.

Man... was i good. It sure is a good thing that i was there, or the game could have gone either way. I mean, the pressure was overwhelming. I definately made the difference. Whew baby... i mean, thank god for me.

Signed,

BSLU

PS I tried to post at 4pm Sunday, but my computer was down. Sorry for the delay.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
I thought pau was lucky to come out with a tie. the 2nd half geu can close to scoring three or four times hitting just just wide of the posts.geu's d fence was solid so i dont see the fact in pau having the edge over geu, sounds a bit fiction to me. Geu wasnt looking for a tie or happy that they tied so i dont know what knees was watching.??????????????

PAU was very lucky and should be happy with the result. There is something about PAU crossing bridges that first affects their play and then on the return affects their memory.
All except for Billy Jackson who is in the early stages of Alzheimers and has no memory left to affect.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
PAU was very lucky and should be happy with the result.

Apparently, being surrounded by Div. 2 players recently has affected your ability to accurately analyze a match. :D

~S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0