Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Feb 07

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau 1-dela metro 0. Deta were not a threat offesively at all, but were very well organized at the back. Camel jockey scoring in the 20th minute with a donkey kick finish on a goal mouth scramble. Cuddler rang one off the post and the rest is history. Onto a break from the league with cup game next week. Now we're all off to corrado's for some italian salchichas, and a few wobbly's. City in the final 8 now......c'mon.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
POCO1-0 Lions..

a tough loss on a lucky goal. Fukc Poco plays some serious kick and run.

Right. Cause you guys looked like fcuking Brazil out there. If I'm not mistaken, Poco easily controlled the first half of the game and should have been easily up by a couple if not for us hitting a crossbar and a post. Lions were the better team in the second half, but come on man, you were just as guilty of humping the ball up the park every time your shaky center backs got the ball.

As for that big plank that cried bloody murder evertime he got touched, that guy is seriously a fckuing embarrasment to your team. We all know it's a foul, but you don't have to embelish it every time. Fcuking cheat.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2-1 win over Port Moody. Both goals by Skundy the Fundy.
Hopefully for GN's sake they get the 2points back from the protest thats been sent to the league. That could be huge when it comes to the final standings.

CanuckFan

Oct 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larry Dallas said:
As for that big plank that cried bloody murder evertime he got touched, that guy is seriously a fckuing embarrasment to your team. We all know it's a foul, but you don't have to embelish it every time. Fcuking cheat.

Are you sure it wasnt LION in disguise because that pretty much describes him as well

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2 Port Moody 1

As Kokanee said Sunny with 2 goals for us today, one was just sweet shot from 25 yards out into the top corner. Hopefully our appeal does go through which would give us some more breathing space.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larry Dallas said:
Right. Cause you guys looked like fcuking Brazil out there. If I'm not mistaken, Poco easily controlled the first half of the game and should have been easily up by a couple if not for us hitting a crossbar and a post. Lions were the better team in the second half, but come on man, you were just as guilty of humping the ball up the park every time your shaky center backs got the ball.

You see we don't hump the ball up the park by strategy we just aren't that good. Too control the first half you have to be able to control the ball. humping the ball up to the general direction of the spaz upfront isn't controlling anything. I will agree however that Poco was the much better team in the first. Poco won all the 50/50 balls and the 30/70 balls for that matter. I honestly don't remember anybody bitching and KP(big plank) was joking when he freaked out the second time he was fouled. Although you may need to have a sense of humour or know how to take the piss to get that. I thought a tie would have been a fair result as both teams looked far from impressive. As you were Spaz

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CanuckFan

Do you even play?

Sometimes you have to embellish to get calls. Watch some football on t.v. Its everywhere. Most strikers do it. Most muckers with no skill cry about it. Your probably one of them. If you even play.

Especially in Canada, where you plummers think you should play like hockey players. Maybe why the game here never went anywhere. At the end of the day, we are watching the hockey game. And coaches are telling you to hump it up the park and "get stuck in"!
or is that the English Game?

LION

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larry Dallas said:

This is ironic coming from the big, bald, slow center back that kicks the opposition all day....It's called a ball, u should TRY to hit IT sometimes...:wa: :wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a question, this might not be the right place for it but im just curious because it happened in a premier game.

What could happen if a team knowing plays a player that had a two game suspension, but the game he plays in his team loses? Would/could the league deduct more points away from the team?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If any team knowingly plays a player who is suspended by the FVSL regardless of the outcome, that team should receive punishment... Cheating should NOT be tolerated or swept under the rug for any team...

However, if this is a second offense by this team, than more points and a heavy fine should be considered.

Kokanee, you've shown your hand, now play your card. :rolleyes:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Kokanee, you've shown your hand, now play your card. :rolleyes:

Ohh thats easy for me:cool: Brendan from PM. He only played for maybe 5min's tops. But he did come on the field and then one of our players recognized him and he was quickly taken off. If the league did try to do something about it, it would make for an even more interesting finish for the bottom half of the division.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
ake for an even more interesting finish for the bottom half of the division.

You can only have points taken away if you had some to begin with. The FVSL would likely just issue a fine, serious warning... and the player and manager would now be eligible for a further suspension I would bet.

FVSL WEBSITE said:
Any team proven to have played an ineligible (suspended, non-registered, no picture ID etc.) player during a League or Cup match will be fined, lose the match and may be removed from the League.

Good Luck with your inquiry.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN playing snitch...now that's fresh. I'm sure the league will completely fail to see the irony in that.

Moody...so fcuking disappointed in your performance. Here is a team that is ripe, and you guys blew it.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
Ohh thats easy for me:cool: Brendan from PM. He only played for maybe 5min's tops. But he did come on the field and then one of our players recognized him and he was quickly taken off. If the league did try to do something about it, it would make for an even more interesting finish for the bottom half of the division.

we have 4 different brendon and brandons on the port moody team so lets not start jumping to any conclusions

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
GN playing snitch...now that's fresh. I'm sure the league will completely fail to see the irony in that.

Moody...so fcuking disappointed in your performance. Here is a team that is ripe, and you guys blew it.

i f'd up in the last 10 minutes leaving a juicy rebound for a header. otherwise we had our chances....mind u, gn isnt as bad as their record shows them to be.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting match this weekend.

G N vs Golden Ears.........If Golden Ears are to lose they will all most surely be headed back to Div 1 next season.

Should be a good tilt either way.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Interesting match this weekend.

G N vs Golden Ears.........If Golden Ears are to lose they will all most surely be headed back to Div 1 next season.

Should be a good tilt either way.

yep its do or die for geu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0