Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Feb 07

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee... I've played against GN for years along with playing against you and I would never insult your religion or anyone it stands for. I was only stating the mittens thing for a good laugh as I'm hoping everyone thought as well. Fcuk I was laughing when I typed it as we all know little things about each others teams and GN has had it's mittens in the past.:D

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
verycool!
so now that this game is completely hyped right out of proportion, only thing i have left to say is that i'll see u all there!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Kokanee... I've played against GN for years along with playing against you and I would never insult your religion or anyone it stands for. I was only stating the mittens thing for a good laugh as I'm hoping everyone thought as well. Fcuk I was laughing when I typed it as we all know little things about each others teams and GN has had it's mittens in the past.:D

i thought it was funny... well for you girth :wa:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2 GEU 1

Huge win for us tonight against GEU... we came out working hard and were rewared 10 mins into the game when our version of Peter Crouch struck a shot that went off a GEU player and into the net. We then scored 5 mins after that on a great flick by two GEU players right to Liam who scored on the breakaway. GEU got one back just before half. Second half started out bad as we were issued a red card 5 mins into it for a retaliation and then GEU took over and kept pressuring but were unable to get the equalizer as our boys really worked hard to get the 2-1 win.

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU 4
POCO 0
Clean fast paced game. 0-0 at the half. First goal in the 46th minute then POCO pressed well for 15 minutes but ran out of steam. 2 nice goals (# 2 well struck from a breakaway and #3 a perfectly timed volley to finish some smart passing off a short corner).

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sucked last night. Easily our worst performance of the year. Very dissapointing considering we were pressing for 4th place and possibly a provincial spot.

A word has to go out to Randy Samuel and the rest of the Delta players. Randy is a complete class act and seems to have his players playing a pretty organized system.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
Ohh thats easy for me:cool: Brendan from PM. He only played for maybe 5min's tops. But he did come on the field and then one of our players recognized him and he was quickly taken off. If the league did try to do something about it, it would make for an even more interesting finish for the bottom half of the division.

Brendan Balaski who was suspended did not play. I am BrAndon Sampson and I played the first 10 minutes of the game and took a ball to the nuts and didn't return till the 2nd half where I played for a bit and then went off again till the end.

Nice try tho detective. I would worry more about your own team playing fairly.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
Nice try tho detective. I would worry more about your own team playing fairly.

Apparently GN is having open tryouts 9pm this Friday @ Mackie Turf. For all those that are interested make sure you bring shinpads, shoes, socks of any colour, and shorts of any colour. I believe they have extra size 11 shoes and extra shinpads, but the management cant afford the same color shorts or socks. Hopefully there is a good turnout that we can kick a ball around.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know the promotion or demotion for Premier through to div 2 as I believe they have taken it off the website?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Does anybody know the promotion or demotion for Premier through to div 2 as I believe they have taken it off the website?

Premier

-1st place team wins Premier league
-Top 3 teams and Pakenham Cup Winner qualify for Provincial Cup
-9th Place team plays a 2 game playoff for Premier spot with 2nd Place Div 1
-Last Place team (10th) relegated to Division 1

Division 1

-1st Place Promoted to Premier
-2nd Place plays 2 game playoff for the Premier spot with 9th Place Premier
-Bottom 3 Relegated to Div 2

Division 2

-Divisional Winners of 2A, 2B & 2C Promoted to Division 1
-Bottom 2 of each Division Relegated to Division 3

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tonight's game in chilliwack has been postponed because of the snow. may be rescheduled for sunday afternoon...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
tonight's game in chilliwack has been postponed because of the snow. may be rescheduled for sunday afternoon...

our coach said something about maybe playing in ridge tonight at westview? or is that a no go for you guys?

blindman

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lights at Gates didn't work tonight so Peace Arch and Poco took the drive out to Westview to grab the 8PM slot. 1-0 Poco.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Aldergrove 1

Good result for us tonight against a very good team, each team had their chances but it was Aldergrove who opened the scoring 15 mins into the second half on a goal off a corner kick. The goal seemed to wake us up and from then we started to pressure to try to tie the game but Aldergrove did have 3 chances to put the game away but our goalie made some really good saves and kept us in it. We scored the tying goal on the very last whistle of the game on a flick in by Jorge.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:cool: PAU 0-1 Poco City

It's that time of year when the edge is ever so slight, Poco edging Peace Arch tonight 1 nil. Full marks to a Peace Arch team who came to play soccer and were beaten on the night by the better team IMO. Even more marks for taking the defeat with class!

Poco have had a very good year by comparison to last and although finished for the year will wait patiently for LUFC Wagner's to hopefully mess all over the sheets and give us a BC's spot! (unlikely I know).

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the year, we're done and I'm gonna fall into bed with my 'RANGERS ' jammies on!

Where's the 'LARRY DALLAS' post Dr. Evil?:D

FOLLOW! FOLLOW!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0