Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Feb 07

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brings a tear to the eye, well done Big Bag Eater. Sorry I missed it.
Nice follow up to last year, good recovery.

If history serves there will be nothing from PAU.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1 PAU 0

Quite the contrary Bored...

PAU were not at our best last night and Poco simply out worked us in every area of the park... Bigbag had Poco running all over the shop and we just didn't match their intensity... Full marks to them for the 3 points and thanks to Chilliwack for changing their fcuking minds every day making the westview pitch available... In hind sight, it appeared we thought we would just get handed the points??? :mad: (apparently not)
However, we have loads of football to play and will be getting some players back in the next few weeks... If spots were taken for granted until now, that will change come Tuesday!!! Aldergrove had their chance last night to take advantage of our slip up, but mark my words, we will not be taking anyone lightly from here on out... I still like our chances...

The lions may want to stay home next week? ;)

CanuckFan

Oct 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco 1 PAU 0

Guinness said:
Quite the contrary Bored...

PAU were not at our best last night and Poco simply out worked us in every area of the park... Bigbag had Poco running all over the shop and we just didn't match their intensity... Full marks to them for the 3 points and thanks to Chilliwack for changing their fcuking minds every day making the westview pitch available... In hind sight, it appeared we thought we would just get handed the points??? :mad: (apparently not)
However, we have loads of football to play and will be getting some players back in the next few weeks... If spots were taken for granted until now, that will change come Tuesday!!! Aldergrove had their chance last night to take advantage of our slip up, but mark my words, we will not be taking anyone lightly from here on out... I still like our chances...

The lions may want to stay home next week? ;)

Guiness your the biggest pussy on the field, and a bigger bitch off the field. Give the other team their credit and thats it. fcuk noone cares who you guys had at the game or what you guys plan on doing to improve. Just take the loss and play next week u cnut.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuckfan said:
Guiness your the biggest pussy on the field, and a bigger bitch off the field. Give the other team their credit and thats it. fcuk noone cares who you guys had at the game or what you guys plan on doing to improve. Just take the loss and play next week u cnut.
and thus rendering TTP obsolete or at least only a place for winners to post once a year when they actually beat a good side. Fcuk off Canuckfan and take all the fair weather posters with you.

Where have you, bored and big bag been all year other than at the bottom of the standings?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

CanuckFan said:

an immidiate hush silences the crowd....they look on with anticipation...

Guinness on the line shooting 2

1st shot up....BRICK....

Guinness calls a time out to re-group....hopefully he has his legs under him...what is that?? i cant quite hear what the crowd is chanting? I think its 'lose the tape', yes yes, lose the tape, lose the tape...

hopefully the sludge pint can block out the crowd and stay focussed on the task at hand....

holy fcuk that makes no sense...i guess it belongs here.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco played a great game. Ran hard and deserved the win.
Good Job Big Bag, I can see your team being top 4 next year.
(probably the nicest post you'll get from me)

CanuckFan,
I don't know who you are. But you never answered my post from before. Your the bitch thats all talk on this forum.
Have you won anything? Do you play premier?
do you even play?
You couldn't tie his boots!!

LION

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
Poco have had a very good year by comparison to last and although finished for the year will wait patiently for LUFC Wagner's to hopefully mess all over the sheets and give us a BC's spot! (unlikely I know).

are you implying that port moody doesn't have a hope in hell at winning the pak?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

outkast said:
an immidiate hush silences the crowd....they look on with anticipation...

Guinness on the line shooting 2

1st shot up....BRICK....

Guinness calls a time out to re-group....hopefully he has his legs under him...what is that?? i cant quite hear what the crowd is chanting? I think its 'lose the tape', yes yes, lose the tape, lose the tape...

hopefully the sludge pint can block out the crowd and stay focussed on the task at hand....

holy fcuk that makes no sense...i guess it belongs here.

Quality!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: muppets

I didn't know I was so popular? :rolleyes: ;)

Canuckfan - you must be a special olympics candidate, 2010 is just around the corner... You're a level jumper, can't play or TTP. Beat it retard! :eek:

Outkast - very original... The tape comment wasn't funny the first time 5 years ago! Fcuk off and good luck with Div.1 next year! ;)

BTW, Dude is the cnut around here!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Where have you, bored and big bag been all year other than at the bottom of the standings?

Not just a Cnut but a dumb Cnut.

I haven't been around much but I have been giving the Big Bag Eater grief, the post was mostly about congrats to him. It wasn't about you BUT when PAU loses, especially to POCO, there is slience. AND PAU posters didn't come out of the woodwork until they started winning.

Take it on the chin slappy, you lost, the better team won.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I know this horse is dead... but can anyone explain to me the FVSL leading scorers section on the FVSL website? click on link...

Fraser Valley Soccer League Premier Golden Boot Competition

There is detailed information for every player who has scored in the premier division... except for the very last entry at the bottom right.

What the hell does that mean?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Also... why is Jas Mattoo's total of 8 the only total highlighted... yet he is not mentioned in the "Premier Top 10 Scorers" on the home page?:confused: 8 goals should have him in 3rd spot.

Interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0