Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Poco or PAU game report ?
0-0 tie and I heard Poco played a man down early....
Anyone?

Langley Abby ?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well this weekend is League cup again and for some reason our thread for this topic is missing...Anyone seen it ? It was politically correct,wasnt it? Did the Grammer Police shut it down? Or Am I just blind as well as a poor speller.

Curvature#2

Sep 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see an X ACBCer scored 3 for Moody tonight..Well done Marcos.

Twas a great night for Marcos! Worst part is that it should have been 4, and could have been 5..... but I digress

Wanted to point out that the Gunners v Aldergrove game was reffed by the ex-FIFA ref from Europe and I felt he did an amazing job. He explained his rules clearly before the game (mainly with regards to substitutions) and both teams abided with no further conflict. Granted it was a fairly mild game betw the two sides but he maintained control from the opening whistle and there was no crazy cards or calls where neither team knew what was going on.

Thought he'd been gettin a rough go on the prem and div 1 forums, so why not let it be known when a great game is reffed as well.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps Athletic Club BC ...with help from PAU this weekend ...clinched the FVSL Premier League title.
I want to say well done guys and hats off to Mark Pennington who is my vote for coach of the year. Peno as we all call him, has earned the respect and trust from the guys.
His attitude and system he has brought to our club has turned our team of individuals into a group of guys who have taken less cards than last year, installed a work ethic to be shared by everyone from the bench in div2 to the starter in Premier. And added meaning to our team cheer "TOGETHER". He has changed our collection of rag tag misfits from almost every club ,to what we have become today. Thankyou Mark.
And again, Well Done Guys.!
I am very proud of you all.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since we're on coaches I should probably let everyone know before the rumour-mill gets spinning out of control… we lost our coach this weekend due to personal reasons.

Before you read to far into it, it has to do with the fact that I was sleeping with his wife and it turns out he was sleeping with mine which caused major conflict with John Collins because everyone on the team has been sleeping with his wife and he was not getting any action. Something had to give.

CJ was doing a great job for us despite our pre-Christmas results and it's unfortunate he had to step down. Even though I thanked you in person, thanks again CJ.

Chips-ahoy,

Dave

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of his babies momma's finally track him down? Are my going to catch him on the Maury Povich show anytime soon?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting spread a little thin was he?
What with coaching, playing for 3 teams, and then all his youth work as well.
Probably was bordering on a divorce soon if he didn't quit something.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, I also shagged your missus, but she called out the name "John".

Wasn't sure if I should be insulted, or feel sorry for you.

Thought you should know.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for...

Did you know after a 2 hour lunch with you instead of coming back to the office Regs trims your hedges now?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The junior A Lacross kid is going to be disappointed to learn he's out of a job.

It was 90 minutes, and thank you Soccercity. The fish tacos were money.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps Athletic Club BC ...with help from PAU this weekend ...clinched the FVSL Premier League title.
I want to say well done guys and hats off to Mark Pennington who is my vote for coach of the year. Peno as we all call him, has earned the respect and trust from the guys.
His attitude and system he has brought to our club has turned our team of individuals into a group of guys who have taken less cards than last year, installed a work ethic to be shared by everyone from the bench in div2 to the starter in Premier. And added meaning to our team cheer "TOGETHER". He has changed our collection of rag tag misfits from almost every club ,to what we have become today. Thankyou Mark.
And again, Well Done Guys.!
I am very proud of you all.

You forgot to mention that you are the first team to qualify for the BCPL...way to go.

It will be a shame next year when the team cheer "together" takes on an entirely new meaning...maybe you can revise it to "togetherwiththebestplayersfromthevmslteamsthatfinish5ththrough12ththisyear". Actually, that has a catchy ring to it. :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot to mention that you are the first team to qualify for the BCPL...way to go.

It will be a shame next year when the team cheer "together" takes on an entirely new meaning...maybe you can revise it to "togetherwiththebestplayersfromthevmslteamsthatfinish5ththrough12ththisyear". Actually, that has a catchy ring to it. :D

That is so close to the cheer the VMSL Premier teams haved used for the last decade its not even funny...Hell, even your team as of this year.;)

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twas a great night for Marcos! Worst part is that it should have been 4, and could have been 5..... but I digress

Wanted to point out that the Gunners v Aldergrove game was reffed by the ex-FIFA ref from Europe and I felt he did an amazing job. He explained his rules clearly before the game (mainly with regards to substitutions) and both teams abided with no further conflict. Granted it was a fairly mild game betw the two sides but he maintained control from the opening whistle and there was no crazy cards or calls where neither team knew what was going on.

Thought he'd been gettin a rough go on the prem and div 1 forums, so why not let it be known when a great game is reffed as well.

not sure what you were watching however the ref did NOT do a good job. Not watching his linesmen and making bad calls left and right. 90% of them were in the gunners favour so i can see why you thought it was "well reffed" dont get me wrong we were way out played and you deserved the win however the ref did NOT do a good job!@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0