Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure what you were watching however the ref did NOT do a good job. Not watching his linesmen and making bad calls left and right. 90% of them were in the gunners favour so i can see why you thought it was "well reffed" dont get me wrong we were way out played and you deserved the win however the ref did NOT do a good job!@

I love when guys aren't bitter after getting humped 4-1. :rolleyes:

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wasn't bitter if you didn't see the comment about they totally deserved the win......... we had the same ref for our cup game on monday...he only lined thank goodness..... maybe read things before you reply

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wasn't bitter if you didn't see the comment about they totally deserved the win......... we had the same ref for our cup game on monday...he only lined thank goodness..... maybe read things before you reply

still so bitter, and its wednesday. awesome.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU on a roll ,whats that 3 straight...good for you guys...We will be putting an end to that next week :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shti I forgot about that...And a canucks game right after the bowl game on the tele too.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesdays 9pm kickoff at BLSCW 4- 2 hour slot.....Not sure if the league will go for it....But its open. I guess it wouldnt hurt to ask,but I do remember seeing somewhere that the league wouldnt go for any game changes Bowl day...Ill find out. But before I do are you able to play the following wednesday night? Dont want to get into it and you cant play.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesdays 9pm kickoff at BLSCW 4- 2 hour slot.....Not sure if the league will go for it....But its open. I guess it wouldnt hurt to ask,but I do remember seeing somewhere that the league wouldnt go for any game changes Bowl day...Ill find out. But before I do are you able to play the following wednesday night? Dont want to get into it and you cant play.

Wednesday is our practice night so that work for us

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO 2-0 over Abby and Langley 2-1 over Delta.
Langley back in Promotion.
Delta Improving, Maybe a good Cup run instore for Delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0