Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - November 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSN turning point had to be Teddy Brennan taking a run at Young Dustin and getting knocked down like he was in a hurricane. BSLU is a Pussy, and the langley Punk who broke into my truck during the match and knicked my missuses cell phone is a dumbass. My wallet was in the glove box u useless tit, and there was an ashtray full of change. PS When you call your mom to see what time you have to be home at, say hi to her for me, Your brother BSLU probably already beat you there.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
BTW, (to compare our apples to your orange) I was at the Sapperton - Burnaby match yesterday and also went to the Surrey United - Clanbus match today and your shite does stink mate... The VMSL is not more "exciting" or "thrilling" than the FVSL... Sapperton don't exactly play sexy football and Burnaby were just a bunch of Wops looking to get into a brawl... Surrey and Clan both have loads of talent, but the muck bog you played in made it a shambles to watch in such warm weather!!!

I wasn't comparing leagues, muppet, it was merely an observation on the night. It's just like me saying gold fish have a more productive 90 minutes than you do. Simple really.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
TSN turning point had to be Teddy Brennan taking a run at Young Dustin and getting knocked down like he was in a hurricane. BSLU is a Pussy, and the langley Punk who broke into my truck during the match and knicked my missuses cell phone is a dumbass. My wallet was in the glove box u useless tit, and there was an ashtray full of change. PS When you call your mom to see what time you have to be home at, say hi to her for me, Your brother BSLU probably already beat you there.
Pulling out mom jokes.. are you serious? My Brother beating me home?? Say hi? Are you trying to make a joke? Honestly.. if you are going to post.. make something funny or clever at least.
Sorry to hear your poor truck got brokin into.. Unfortunatly I have to say i didn't have anything to do with it. I'm sure the scum who broke into your truck followed you from the sh*thole surrey is. They do like to come to nicer areas once and a while.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
Nice Spelling numbnuts, You must have got your education in an elite school district like langley :rolleyes:
i have my bachelors...you must be a teacher finding those spelling mistakes so quickly! You get a star for being such a cnut!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by:Molly Maid
I wasn't comparing leagues, muppet, it was merely an observation on the night.
I was comparing the very observation that you made retard!!! :rolleyes:
VMSL matches last weekend = boring, un-eventful (except for Dobbin's attack on the ref :rolleyes: ), lack of passion, cold and smoov. (G's new word)
FVSL match knvb took in this weekend = sewing club like atmosphere with gold fish mating in a frozen pond!!!

simple really :eek:

crazykicker

Nov 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studs up man, as much as I like to see the beaks flying around here... and BLSU well, both of you guys are being a little childish... After all, we all do make mistakes, whether it being spelling or trying to beak somebody about getting an education?... good one

Hope this weekend turns out well for LUFC and well done to PAU for the result.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
crazykicker said:
Studs up man, as much as I like to see the beaks flying around here... and BLSU well, both of you guys are being a little childish... After all, we all do make mistakes, whether it being spelling or trying to beak somebody about getting an education?... good one

Hope this weekend turns out well for LUFC and well done to PAU for the result.
quit trying to calm things down in here ck; this is the most action this thread has seen in months.
as you were boys...

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crazykicker said:
IMO BLSU has the right to say anythign he wants to. Hasn't sat a game yet and scoring the majority of the squads goals. Being a left midfielder gives him the freedom to beat the cheating Right Mids from what i've seen anyways.

Let me guess,crazyknickers your chin BSLU's balls, are you two still having sleepovers cack breath? :eek: .
Back on topic.. hope this weekend turns out well for all the teams who lost last week and well done to all the teams who won. :confused: If their is anyones mudhole crazylicker forgot to tongue please bend over now :wa: :wa:

crazykicker

Nov 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just stating what I felt pal... and as for feelings... well let's just say you're little 'mudholes' turned to a monsoon 'hole' with your mother the other night... Ask her how she felt about that bad unit.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CrazyLicker was up for the United Nations Peace Keeper of the Year award until that last post. Nomination recinded.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BSLU said:
i have my bachelors...you must be a teacher finding those spelling mistakes so quickly! You get a star for being such a cnut!

Congrats on the bachelors, great achievement, Trinity is supposed to be one tough school......however, you have to admit, it's a lot easier to achieve such a goal when you arn't allowed to drink or shag. FYI fella, University priorities are as follows:

Drinking
Shagging
Soccer
More drinking and shagging
TV
Laundry
Graduation

And B4 you decide to get all lippy, yes I finished the list. Go back to wanking off (if you're allowed to) and best of luck with your Masters Degree, its only two extra years - what's another 730 more days being a virgin.

So Crazykicker for going off topic once again!

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nope.. i'm done with uni. I went there for their soccer program; as it is one of the best in canada. Its a lot easier to play on a team when you don't have to worry about your team mates coming to play hung over. My priorities were school and soccer. Not enough time for anything else.
Are you tryin to accomplish something here?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by:BehaveStudyLearnUniversity
Its a lot easier to play on a team when you don't have to worry about your team mates coming to play hung over.
You've got to be fcuking kidding me??? The best games I played were the Sunday match of the double header weekend trip after a night bevied and staying in one of the womens rooms!!! ;) We never lost to Trinity (ask Fenian)!!! I guess behaving the night before a game and studying while getting lots of sleep will help you learn at TWU partying isn't tollerated because you're not allowed to enjoy your youth without a higher power controlling your life!!! :rolleyes: Sounds like something we should all strive for???

BEAT it!!! (figuratively and literally)Just go away, you're commiting the ultamit sin on TTP (hanging yourself)...

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you never lost to trinity? and who might you be playin for? mhmm.. believe what you want... and keep your misconceptions; they sound good. Yea.. we never go out and drink or party... thats a no no. haha

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chuck, somebody should tell BSLU............. PSSSSST..... God is just an imaginary friend for grown ups. PS. who was that guy who died called john paul or something, it was all over the news a couple of months ago???

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, I never noticed this before but there's a halo around that nipple on top of his head....

And Studs, Trinity is full of Protestants I'd imagine so he probably doesn't care about JP anyway.

Guinness:
Take note, he may be one of the good guys after all.

:rolleyes:

;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assalamwelekum,

The good guys are all at the Mosque.

1 loss, 1 tie vs. Trinity. Tie on a last minute dying goal header by some guy with great hair in the dying minute, off a cross by non other than Studsup.

Waalekumsalam,

~Brother Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0