Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - November 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mohammed on a bicycle built for two, who actually "drives" a plane, anyhow?

It's all politics...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have some ADD FC stuff all ready when needed, Skippy, but it seems you've been cruising along quite nicely this last week or so. Just trying to kick it up a notch or two; I figure if a little self-patting on the back can get people excited, a little religious disagreement will sent them mad...especially those Chilliwack boys.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For some reason, I think BSLU is getting the better of you cnuts. Telling someone repeatedly that there young and soft is a lot worse than old and a hack (most times due to the lack of speed to put tackles in on time)

P.S. Dont tell my mom I was on the computer this late...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast, you would have had a point if you have actually read most of the posts between "glass slippers" and "the rest of TTP" and sort of knew what the fcuk was going on!!! :rolleyes:
Most of us aren't old or hacks, we just stood up for the FVSL masters that played in the top flight before his generation. The muppet named the 5 best players to ever play for his club and they all played in the last 2 years!!! The bottom line he is a soft little virgin choir boy without respect for players before his time!!! :rolleyes:

Seriously enough said on the matter, we sorted him out on the pitch and off it... Case closed

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Guinness, back to tough talking on the computer. You thought it was finished? I didn't know you started... A soft little virgin choir boy? haha... if thats what you think. I respect a lot of players that have played before me.. just not you. I show respect where respect is given..it isn't something that is free once you have sagging balls and a couple grey hairs. I never took it out on a Master, if you actually paid attention and put on those reading glasses you keep denying to wear, you would have known that he blasted our team for the 'cheap' shot vs poco. I just stood up for our team. I can take a shot if its earned; but i can also give em out if they aren't.
But you keep crying and whining.. cause i'll be here

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by:T.O.
But you keep crying and whining.. cause i'll be here
R U serious??? Thanks, I never knew you were that way (I knew Nukes was after his naked tendancies an hour after defeat), but you've suprised me in a way only Knvb does to his missus when he comes home from the pitch before sunrise!!!

I'm not sure I like it, you sound like a gay!!!

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A gay what?

By the way: As much as I am enjoying the banter over these past few weeks...keep the religion out of it...lest ye be smited/smote/smated (whatever) betwixt thine nuts by the grand referee in thine skye.

haha

Seriously though...leave religion out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0