Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November & December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 1 Aldergrove 0

Typical Aldergrove squad from the get go. Loads of intensity and will battle all over the park, but inb the end they seriously lack in the creativity department. PAU played with the ball for the most part and could have had a couple more, but to Aldergrove's credit they stuck around for the full 90.
The weather was great, but unfortunately the pitch was partially frozen and made it difficult for both teams. It was good to see no one getting injured in such conditions.

Peace What?

ND Lions 1 Poco 0
Anyone know the Langley - Abby score?

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just talked to filthy phil from langley athletics, he says langley won 1 or 2 nill, he can't remember from all the bevies.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
just talked to filthy phil from langley athletics, he says langley won 1 or 2 nill, he can't remember from all the bevies.

Nope. 1-1 unfortunately. Good game, both teams with chances to win although at times I think both were waiting for it to end because it was so bloody cold.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watched geu and pomo friday nite battle of the bottom feeders. ugly footy on a cold nite both teams battled for the full 90. geu played with some emotion and took advantage of some sloppy play by pomo. player of the game matt robinson solid on the backline for geu well done boys

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is there was a major blow up after the Poco, Lions game. Allegedly big bag gave a scottish kiss to one of his players and then five or six guys quit on the spot. With the Jan transfer window coming up some teams could be bolstered. Anybody out there got your ears on and can tell the story of what happened??

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is there was a major blow up after the Poco, Lions game. Allegedly big bag gave a scottish kiss to one of his players and then five or six guys quit on the spot. With the Jan transfer window coming up some teams could be bolstered. Anybody out there got your ears on and can tell the story of what happened??

POCO player got subbed off and wasn't to happy about it. He ran is mouth a bit and the coach gave him the business. More of a jab slash palm shiver to the face then anything from what I heard. I missed it as I was warming up for our game but dopeashell and a few others can give first hand acounts.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove with seven, yes 7 straight losses. Winless in 9 weeks.
You can maybe muck out a year, but not your life.

Back to reality.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the guy didn't think he should be taken off. 2 or 3 times he got up and abused BBL and to Big Bag's credit (that doesn't exactly roll off the tongue) he told him to go sit down a couple of times. The player apparently really gave it to him, screaming and swearing at him. Nobody needs that crap. The guy kept pushing and that is when "the coach gave him the business".

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mess w/ the bull and you'll get the horns.

Games get emotional, and I wouldn't be surprised if this all blows over.

Giggsy

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
finally the pot boiled over and i aint scared to say it. not everyone can take big bags "style" of coaching and sooner or later someone has something to say about it. any grown man would object to being treated like a bloody 12 year old so its really no suprise what happened. in the end it was 2 blokes havin a word with eachother and it came to blows...oh well , now lets get on with it. hopefully we can turn it around in the new year

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice try Timmy. First off no one is going any where and secondly, they don't have anyone with that many goals!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0