Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November & December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Premier - mid season review

Anyword on the state of the guy who broke his leg in abby last night? Hopefully all goes well on a speedy recovery.

Cheers, boys from GEU.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

What was the score in the game? and is the game fully replayed or does it just get played what remained with the existing score?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

abby was up 2 nil, it was in the 35th minute (1st half) when the game got called....as far as i know you have to play at least 60 minutes for the game to stand...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS the match didn't even reach half time!
Complete game to be replayed, how could we see a 55 minute match?:rolleyes:

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Guinness.

yikes.

Sixfyv - your memory is too short young one......

Remember last year - we played a 55 minute replay match vs. Westside Rino when in the first half the lights didn't go on and the ref called the game......

Won't surprise me at all if the match is continued from the 55minute mark.

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes... but that was gay... and we didnt argue it because we were up 1-0. plus... that was VMSL, and this is FVSL. i'm sure abby will be pushing for 55 minutes. geu probably wont care as they're getting relegated again.

PS "young one"... that's rich.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyword on the state of the guy who broke his leg in abby last night? Hopefully all goes well on a speedy recovery.

Cheers, boys from GEU.

It took 45 minutes for the ambulance to show up....It was sooooo unbelievably COLD!!

He had surgery on sat. returned home yesterday evening. All is as good as it is going to get for him!!

GEU really did get lucky....30 minutes played...2-0 down....our GK touched the ball twice. Once a back pass, and once a goal kick from the shot that went 30 yards over.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was VMSL, and this is FVSL.
It's like comparing Brazil to England! Seriously though, the league can't possibly play a 55 minute match. If so, do the officials get paid in full? :rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure where you are going with Brazil / England thing.... but i believe the officials in our game were paid ONCE to complete the game.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
right... i almost forgot about the nightmare of VMSL Div 1 with no linesmen... wow.
at least with the Captain, you knew how things would be...

"listen guys... no linesmen... so if it is close, it's onside... have a good game."

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
right... i almost forgot about the nightmare of VMSL Div 1 with no linesmen... wow.
at least with the Captain, you knew how things would be...

"listen guys... no linesmen... so if it is close, it's onside... have a good game."

:D

Sounds about right, SixFyv. :D Hopefully we can have a pint after the game on Friday only if we manage a point. :D If we manage a point, I'll buy you one.....if we manage 3 I'll buy you 3.......see where I'm going? :D:bronco:

If we lose all three, then you buy me 3. :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds about right, SixFyv. :D Hopefully we can have a pint after the game on Friday only if we manage a point. :D If we manage a point, I'll buy you one.....if we manage 3 I'll buy you 3.......see where I'm going? :D:bronco:

If we lose all three, then you buy me 3. :D
Fcuk me... i though i had to buy you a pint if we shared points. Bloody hell... you owe me two now!!! You can get me back at the Shark Club....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0