Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 4-0 DMU. Dominate game by GEU for 90 4-0 was a flattering result !

is it just me or does this just not sound right ;)

saw somthing tonight ive never seen before
defender turns away with the ball and runs down to his own touch line and with no one in 20 yd of him just blasts it out for a throw

coach held them back for 20 mins after the game and had a long talk with them and dam right too

just for the record the red card was an over reaction from the ref who talked to the players all night as if they were u/11

one of my guys commited a foul and went over and said sorry bud i was late and the ref sprints over screaming get away get away im having none of it this ref needs a chill pill

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
closing time at the DLP

couple hours away from hopefully taking back top spot from poco:p
Regardless of the outcome, back in my old hood for footy and pints.
The best thing about playing the delta lions is the delta lion.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 3 - 2 ACBC

ACBC went up 2-0 and the Pepe look alike stated giving me shite on the sidelines for not being good enough to play in the game. That was shortly before he was cut to ACBC's div 2 team for passing a through ball to a Langley striker for the game winning goal.

I forgot to ask the Carnie if he dummied the first goal on purpose or not. Either way still a Nomads reject! Luv ya.

KJ

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure where to start. I guess a job well done for the callups who totally dominated the first half. Up 2-0. 75% of the play with a goal called back ok a diving header. Funny that call. A cross from the side where our guy dives past the other player to put the ball in? I was at a bad angle so I'll give it to the blindsman. Langley came out 2nd half hard. No subs and getting tired we just couldn't hold them off. 2-1. Then the schocker of all shockers. An indirect kick goes in without anyone touching the ball and the Ref calls it a goal as the other team laughs. Litterally! Our guys lost it and one was red carded once again for telling the Ref he made a fricken bad call. Mabee a yellow but a red no way. Our whole team was saying stuff as anyone would have when a Ref makes a mistake that causes a goal. Even a non poker player could read the refs face and know he knew he made a mistake. Not man enough to say oops sorry take it again. 2-2 rattled for sure our guy gave up a gift 1 min later and we lost 3-2.
Moral of the story.??? Mistakes happen. But what ever you do keep your mouth shut cause the Ref will never change his mind. When we learn to just play and not worry about the horrible calls, we will be the team to beat. For sure. We are our own worst enemy. Still an indirect free kick must be touched by anyone before it enters the net. Langley played hard for sure. But we once again were the far better team. Good game guys and we will see you again. Hope next time we will have learned from our mistakes.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
watched the game.....it was an interesting call for sure. He had no control over that whole situation. The only two things I could think of as to why the ref allowed that goal was a) did it take a small knick of a deflection off someone in the wall? and b) the free kick had to be retaken cause of Carnie charging too early...does that make the free kick direct in that case? (I dont think it does, as its just a retake of the indirect free kick, but just throwing reasons out there).

As for the card, obviously everyone on your team was upset at what happened..i would be too. But when the whole team, and I literally mean all 11 players swarm the referee yelling and screaming at him in his face and some of them actually touching and grabbing him, you know that a red was bound to be shown. He had to do something to keep it under control. Don't say it was the right decision. The ref caused it upon himself. But I do think it was unnecessary for all 11 guys to be surrounding him like a pack of wild dogs.

Hard luck ghouse. It was a hard fought game all around.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you that surprised though? ACBC is a good team but they bitch and cry like 12 year old girls! If they can tame that then they will easily keep a top half position.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you that surprised though? ACBC is a good team but they bitch and cry like 12 year old girls! If they can tame that then they will easily keep a top half position.

hhmmm. acbc lots latent.............but........
even a good day every dog has a good day. AXBC do something.
IM PISSES ASS I MISSED TONIGHTS GAME. POMO,,,,,SEE YA SOON.:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the card, obviously everyone on your team was upset at what happened..i would be too. But when the whole team, and I literally mean all 11 players swarm the referee yelling and screaming at him in his face and some of them actually touching and grabbing him, you know that a red was bound to be shown. He had to do something to keep it under control.

If that is actually the scenario, a red is not an unexpected call. You simply can't have that sort of stuff, and yes, lesson learned. Lack of composure cost ACBC the game by the sounds of things.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya tell me about it,,,I was just informed a couple guys had a few words with the ref at the end of the game,,

Hope they learn their lesson as this will surely hurt us..

that was after last weeks game against the cobra's
your gonna have to kick some serious ass ghouse or spend some of your millions on duct tape;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
funny thing. If you know me. I'm quiet on the bench now. . LOL. Doctors orders. Now to quit smokeing.
Believe me I wanted to run on the field and have a go. But I am learning to shut up and calm down. I can and will teach my guys to follow my lead. Cause if I can do it. Anyone can.
I just hate it when a Ref says it's a mans game get use to it.
I don't know what sport he's watching cause our women and u20s are doing way better than the men.
Mabee when we all lose our hockey mentality we actually could start playing soccer and Canada might move up the world rankings.
I for one will not get used to being told time after time to get used to it.
I love my brand of soccer I'm teaching. And when we can shut up and walk away from deliberate attempts to injure tackles the refs here think are apart of the game. My brand of soccer will flurish and others will copy it and mabee Canadian mens soccer will improve.
Mabee I'm out to lunch.
We shall see.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
funny thing. If you know me. I'm quiet on the bench now. . LOL. Doctors orders. Now to quit smokeing.
Believe me I wanted to run on the field and have a go. But I am learning to shut up and calm down. I can and will teach my guys to follow my lead. Cause if I can do it. Anyone can.
I just hate it when a Ref says it's a mans game get use to it.
I don't know what sport he's watching cause our women and u20s are doing way better than the men.
Mabee when we all lose our hockey mentality we actually could start playing soccer and Canada might move up the world rankings.
I for one will not get used to being told time after time to get used to it.
I love my brand of soccer I'm teaching. And when we can shut up and walk away from deliberate attempts to injure tackles the refs here think are apart of the game. My brand of soccer will flurish and others will copy it and mabee Canadian mens soccer will improve.
Mabee I'm out to lunch.
We shall see.

What is your brand of soccer, Ghouse? I want to know more.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
went out to chilli friday nite not much action in the first half but the second was exciting.chilli capitalized on sloppy defending for there first goaland the second wasa soft pk call in my opinion. poco battled back with a goalmouth scramble vaghy was johny on the spot for the header. second goal to tie was a screamer from what looked to be about thirty yards out nice to see someone put there head down and take a chance didnt catch who it was but hats off to him. third was lucky one free kick towards chillis net and there own defender flicked it over the keeper who was in no mans land tough break but thats the way it go's happened to us last week.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we played ok against the lions last nite pulled out the win but we could have been way better. deltas keeper in the first half was making some brilliant saves to keep the lions in the game. second half we had plenty of chances to blow the game wide open but it didnt happen. delta did battle and play some decent footy themselves at times but couldnt really create to much. anyways they have a nice new facility with changerooms and showers. step up from mackie thats for sure

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
shamrock. Come watch one of our games. If you can't tell we play a different style than most. I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0