Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe nobody has posted anything on this yet.
I'll let you guys in on a little secret that hasn't hit the airwaves yet until they can confirm with the Ref but Sundays game between GEU and PAU is under protest for 2 reasons.
The first being that the PAU Keeper was wearing illegal headgear (and shocking headgear at that), and the second is the jewelry worn by Jackson. The taping of jewelry is not allowed.

When the results are in on this protest, i'll let you know the outcome.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey boys, rules are rules and if you can't follow them, you pay the consequences.
That headgear was distracting and very dangerous.
Jackson's jewelry could have seriously hurt someone. Why make exceptions now, then everyone will want to be the exception.
Lay down the rules or you pay. Plain and simple.

I think they'll be posting something on the FVSL site again about it too so you can check it out there.

On to Whalley tomorrow night.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YODA
I am all in on your bluff. NIce try. I cant beleive some people folded on that weak raise of yours.
GEU got there ass handed too em' that time. They know it. just askem.
Jewellery hittin them in the face or not. they got fcuked.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The better question Lion is why the shine are you posting at 3:03am? Why on god's green earth would you be up at that time? If the Nation are playing tonight Lion best not be seeing the field as he'll be as useless as tits on a nun.

4ST OUT!!!! :bronco: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least one PAU member is smart enough to recognize that.
Who do you think we are, Delta?

Yes, congrats on handing them a thumping and putting 2 goals in on the backup Div1 keeper. You made him look like.....well........a Div 1 keeper.
No offense to the keeper of course.
;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forest, tits are only useless on bulls. They're acceptable, and even have a purpose on nuns.

And if they're mocha colored, even better.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 3 - Whalley 2
GEU up 2-nil at half, then early in second a GEU player got elbowed in the chops and retaliated with a swing. Martin gave the red and GEU was a man down, plus they got a PK and potted it.
Then Whalley put a cross through that slipped through the keeper at close range and when the sweeper tried to clear it, nailed his own player and banked it in the net.
2-2 and a new ballgame.
GEU then pressed for the winner and were rewarded when outkast slipped down the side and crossed one in for the winner.

Whalley pressed hard and GEU's 2 keepers both had to make some great saves to keep the win. Whalley's keeper made some as well.

On to Langley next week with a short bench.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think its only fair to mention that jock scored the winner all the cheering was aimed at outkast from the sideline but jock was up with play and kept his cool

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
wack 4 - 2 gn
an og and a last second free kick gave gn 2. besides that it was all chilli.

Easy there, I think chilli was the better team, but i dont know about it being "all chilli" You guys only had good scoring chances late in the second, other than that it was a pretty dull game on both ends of the park. Majority of the play was in the middle of the park, with nothing significant generated until later in the game. Chilli were the better team, and should easily be the top team this year. Good game, and good luck the rest of the season.

How is Kam, I hear he got a good knock late in the game? sorry

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full credit to Walley they had us on our toes for 90 minuets. GEU won but we had to work bloody hard for it, its going to be a long soar week. Well done Ian, it's never easy coming on @ half...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Well done Ian, it's never easy coming on @ half...
Yes I agree , well done to Ian who's always their when you guys need him and he definately came up huge on what should have been goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0