Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 07'

PAU will run away with the league...and lose to the Rangers in the Pak cup...geegers and pints will be served follwoing the game in February.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well it is that time of the year again....
Good start to the season I guess. We were up 4-0 with 35 minutes left....ended 4-2. Great first half for us. They hit the bar once and our GK had about 4 goal kicks in the first half. I don't think they did much more in the 1st half. 3-0 at the half. We scored again quickly in the second. We then let off and they came on. If someone had showed up to watch the game with 20 minutes to go, they might have thought it was actually very close!
Hope everyone has a godd start to the season.
Tough one next week... Can't wait to see CHILLY!! :rolleyes:

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

a decent strike by 1/2 pint on the first goal in abbys game last night....25 yards out on a free kick, but i think anyone there would agree it was the worst set up wall of all time!

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wack 1 - Poco 0

Bit of rust on both teams in the opener as more than a few passes were a step or two away from connecting. Some great play in spots though, which bodes of better things to come for both sides. Many new faces on a much-improved Poco side.

One goal called back by each team over the course of the game: Poco's winger intentionally directed a cross into the Wack goal with his hand, while a pretty set piece header or redirection (can't remember which) by the Wack was ruled offside.

Bit of a tussle broke out when a late challenge on the Poco keeper (granted he bobbled the shot as he did with many all night) by Chili's enforcer :D(with Eddie sitting on a suspension) led to some pushing and shoving AND the best tackle of the night bar none. Poco's central defender snapped and was looking to jump in, when the Poco keeper tackled him and held him down until tempers cooled. Classy play actually.

The winner came with less than 4 minutes to play on a 30-35 yard shot from Perry that found the top corner after the Poco keeper had been caught wandering far from his box. All agreed it was a very, very good finish under pressure.

On to Abby at home next week.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco still not scoring goals. That's a shocker

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta Lions 2 Black Knights 2

bks up 2-1 with 10 left and give up a late goal...momentum shifted each way throughout the game, tough to say if anyone REALLY deserved all 3 points. Couple nice saves by the GEU goalie is worth mentioning, and one inside post from the bk's.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta Lions 2 Black Knights 2

bks up 2-1 with 10 left and give up a late goal...momentum shifted each way throughout the game, tough to say if anyone REALLY deserved all 3 points. Couple nice saves by the GEU goalie is worth mentioning, and one inside post from the bk's.

Good start boys....always tough to play on the cement in Delta!

Did you get a goal Outkast?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good start boys....always tough to play on the cement in Delta!

Did you get a goal Outkast?

myself and oz got the two goals...yeah its also tough when the lights dont come on so you have a 20 minute half time to wait for them.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 Delta Metro 0

In fairness, it was men against boys... They didn't test our keeper once and we could have scored quite a few more... Our new striker #20 (can't say his name) was the best player on the park... Hopefully GEU is going to be worth the rush hour traffic!!! :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ah, Poor PAU. I don't think they should have to play anymore games this season. Clearly they are head and shoulders above everyone and the inconvenience of traffic to the worlds great valley team is simply torturous for them to go through.

Join the "PAU for Champions" campaign for as little as $1.99 a day. Stop the madness, let them play in the finals, at home, only.

Please help…

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Question is, for the $1.99 / day, do we get a PAU Christmas Calendar

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU's just a lowly Valley team

Is it just me or is it a little early for Beaker to be starting another "FVSL is shite" campaign? Maybe the man who skippers the worst record in the VMSL should keep his focus on his own priorities? For as little as 10 pence a week, some starving git in Asia could be making your boots!

Sweatshopforever :rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have re-read his post a few times... cant figure out where you got the "valley is shite" bit from...

Insecure much?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No you wouldn't 65, but now that you're part of the VMSL ranks it becomes harder and harder to read into my hidden slander. I'll let you in on my secret... If you take every 5th letter in each of my posts and write down the letter 7 behind it in the alphabet, divide it by two, carry the V you'll see "valley sucks ass" subliminally pasted in every single one of my posts.

Go ahead, try it.

Guinness isn’t insecure he's just a cnut.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

udthurhl....argh, this is taking too damn long.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wack 1 - Poco 0

The winner came with less than 4 minutes to play on a 30-35 yard shot from Perry that found the top corner after the Poco keeper had been caught wandering far from his box. All agreed it was a very, very good finish under pressure.
I hear Joel your keeper quit, is this true?? Big bag looking for a good keeper ? call me... no really... I never get caught wandering..

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU - 1 PAU - 1

Very even game with both teams missing easy finishes. GEU with a missed penalty shot over the net. GEU with a strange call against on a defender trying to clear the ball and shanking it straight up in the air...so the keeper game out and grabbed it and the ref called a pass back??? Horrible call!! Anyways PAU missed the net on an indirect free kick from only a few yards out.
Honestly from a spectators point of view PAU is no where near the team they say they are unless of course they will claim they just had a bad night? They humped the ball up the park all game and looked very average at best?
GEU passed the ball better but could not capitalize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0