Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 [FVSL U21] Results and Predictions 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cleary there has to be some one on U21 that likes to post. Lets hear it boys.
U21 Fraser Valley vs U21 VMSL. Which one is a better League.
Did any one of you play friendly games against VMSL U21?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread title adjusted, though in some countries it would be considered a complete overhaul and rewrite.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is that because of Results and Perdictions. Capitain you know I am only joking do't you?
It is all good. I just like to see how the clubs do against VMSL. Cheers now tell me about them Div Three Cannons from Cloverdale. Are they young or older side?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Careful Burnsie... I'm not 100% certain but I think Mr. Base just asked to lick your taint.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags what is that all about? The reason I was asking about U21 is to see what kind of players I need to enter a team in U21 next year.
I know Dezza and his team well. I just want to know if the players in Valley are just as good as Westside Rino or Metro Ford Wolves U21? And That is all.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Off Base,

Port Moody Gunners U21 have won the provs 2 of the last 3 years. Should challenge for it again this year. NBD

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
simply cause u21 is a waste of time and you guys enter a team and correct me if im wrong but are mainly all prem players?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch 13 I am glad you have good sence of it all. I see you support Caps logo.Just take look on PCSL.org standings and in the PDl standings you might change the logo on your post.

Fraser Valley League coast to play is around $200.0 per player. Caps summer coast to play is over two or three grand. Development is no better than Valley League.
Just take a look on U20 called out just few days By Mr Faseca to try out for Canada
National side.
There is a guy or two from Fraser Valley league. I do not see anybody from the Caps program. And I see a guy from VMSL.
As far as U21 team from Valley winning it twice that is very good. Best of luck this year also. That speaks alot about the Valley League.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really...

The past few seasons the U21 league has been a 2 horse race between Poco and the Gunners. Now that Poco has dropped out well...

We try to use the U21 system as it is, a transition for the young players moving into mens. Gives them a place to play, and the rest of the mens team a place from where we can call up some good players. Maybe 2 get minutes in premier.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao U21 in premier you are asking for trable. Not to take away from any U21 players. Premier league is all about defanseve game. U21 is all about attacks. Div two,two guys could play. Div three maybe three or four.
Just the same it is good to have U21. And I am glad you are kicking Mr Azzis but it cup games.
I personaly think Fraser Valley League is on the up swing. It is as good as VMSL. And in short time it will go by. They will not let you in VMSL unless you are a boddy from the boot. Put a shoe in in and smile. It is all good. We all boot.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao U21 in premier you are asking for trable. Not to take away from any U21 players. Premier league is all about defanseve game. U21 is all about attacks. Div two,two guys could play. Div three maybe three or four.
Just the same it is good to have U21. And I am glad you are kicking Mr Azzis but it cup games.
I personaly think Fraser Valley League is on the up swing. It is as good as VMSL. And in short time it will go by. They will not let you in VMSL unless you are a boddy from the boot. Put a shoe in in and smile. It is all good. We all boot.

k i'm not the best at typing in the world but but i barely understood that? so what you was saying is none of the u21 guys could play prem???

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No lad what I said was one guy from each club could go up and sit on the bench for a year to learn how to defend. Most of U21 know how to attack. It is a big change from U21 to permier level.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No lad what I said was one guy from each club could go up and sit on the bench for a year to learn how to defend. Most of U21 know how to attack. It is a big change from U21 to permier level.

one thing right thier, there is a big change. the big change being that u21 has alot of terrible players, were as prem is all good players, and the fitness level is much higher then u21 in prem. i don't think the whole defending thing has anything to do with a difference. prem teams in a whole are much more rounded. the only reason you think that u21 can't defend is because in prem its more of a tactical game and there is less goals scored because their really isn't any teams in that division that get humped 6 or 7 nil every week were as in u21 their is so what your saying is partially right but all in all u21 is still a waste of time.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch 13 I am glad you have good sence of it all. I see you support Caps logo.Just take look on PCSL.org standings and in the PDl standings you might change the logo on your post.

Fraser Valley League coast to play is around $200.0 per player. Caps summer coast to play is over two or three grand. Development is no better than Valley League.
Just take a look on U20 called out just few days By Mr Faseca to try out for Canada
National side.
There is a guy or two from Fraser Valley league. I do not see anybody from the Caps program. And I see a guy from VMSL.
As far as U21 team from Valley winning it twice that is very good. Best of luck this year also. That speaks alot about the Valley League.

Which players are they?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might think it is waste of time playing in U21 I realy do't. In U21 you get players from two three teams to form one team. Level of soccer is better. And for most parts coaching is better.
As far as premier level soccer vs lower levels. You are right fitness is a big factor and also tactical game. But things that you do not see is defensive close down, one v one or a zoone cover. U 21 players very selom hold shape. As you said before there is two good sides in U21. They do have all the parts plus a striker or two that can get you goals when needed. But it is better to play with youth than to sit with premier side.
Premier coaches are scared to take the risk. Only and only if cards and injuries catch up with premier side that youth will get a chance. And also you have to remember premier sides are a tight group. It is not easy to step in. The only thing should change is for Valley and VMSL to play each other to get better development. At least once a year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The names you were asking for. Phil Davies he is a White Cap. But not from here. Same for Alex he is from Oakville Ontario. Goran Vlaski played in Valley than VMSL also in Anterio league.And I will get you the second name.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RBKS what is the problem with DFC U21. No control or do they have one or two guys
playing to hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0