Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 [FVSL U21] Results and Predictions 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missionlues10 I disagree with you. Some young guys are late developers. By playing in div three they will develop their foot skill and game read. To practice with premier side and be their shyte kick bag is no need. Premier side needs a player to step in and do the job if need be. That is why ACBC is on top of the League. Only top premier players or nothig. Lower caliber players bring the practice down. With that said also bring you down the scale.
This is where it all goes wrong. Kids are given spots with out working for it. He has got lots of time to play premier. Twenty three is just the right age. Phisicaly the guy is mature and mentaly developed.

acbc are on top because rich is a good coach, and that attracts good players. You honestly can't be serious though saying you will learn more playing div 3 over practicing with a prem team? i can't honestly figure out how you see this? have you ever watched div 3 soccer? Sentinel is a good example to use here. division 3 they ttp all over it were as in div1 there just a good side. But they have learnt more as a team in div1 than they did in div3 same with the strikers right stal? you guys came into div1 last year and had to learn about it before you guys started getting points. Anywyas pointless argument but my point is that u21, div3, div2, can't prepare you for prem. div1 and u18 metro at a big club like abbotsford, surrey, van selects with coaches like colin miller will prepare you better for prem, but the best way to prepare is too practice and get 10, 15 mins a game and as for phsyical ability at 18 most boys are men. end of.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea Sentinel was strong in div three. There is always four good sides in any league. Now they play in div one. With adition of three stronger players they could move up.
Some young guys go to premier and do not see the field sometimes five six games in a role. I do not care how much you practice you will lose your game. Ten minutes a game is not enough.U18 is still a boy. By twenty three they take the resposability in both ends of the field and in man marking. No coach wants to risk it. You tell that young guy to email me at the end of the season if he wants to train and get better in the summer.
He can get to see how hard boys train for BCPCSL.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets hear some game reports from you guys in U21. All I see is seven yellow cards in one game. Must have been lots of sparks in that game.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
acbc are on top because rich is a good coach, and that attracts good players. You honestly can't be serious though saying you will learn more playing div 3 over practicing with a prem team? i can't honestly figure out how you see this? have you ever watched div 3 soccer? Sentinel is a good example to use here. division 3 they ttp all over it were as in div1 there just a good side. But they have learnt more as a team in div1 than they did in div3 same with the strikers right stal? you guys came into div1 last year and had to learn about it before you guys started getting points. Anywyas pointless argument but my point is that u21, div3, div2, can't prepare you for prem. div1 and u18 metro at a big club like abbotsford, surrey, van selects with coaches like colin miller will prepare you better for prem, but the best way to prepare is too practice and get 10, 15 mins a game and as for phsyical ability at 18 most boys are men. end of.

Rich coaches?

Premiers-Reject49

Oct 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets hear some game reports from you guys in U21. All I see is seven yellow cards in one game. Must have been lots of sparks in that game.
I think U21 league, has to mature as men. And that's where good quality soccer will start developing. Not saying that it isn't quality soccer already, but it would be better for the league sake. Players development.

Yellow and Red cards is just stupid. In a game you should go far as a yellow and that should be a good tackle misjudged by the referee.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I orther for any young league to be better all you have to do is send three best refs to do the games. That alone will clean it up and make the league go forward. If ref steps in right away most of the times only one or two cards are given. If not it all goes to hell.
I have wached four games so far and I can say there is three very good sides in U21. One side has to clean up the faul mouth and bad tackles. Over all it is a good league. Any side in premier would benifit by having a side in U21.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is that Prt Moody United side? I can not stop grining. Port Moody has three sides in U21. That must be hard on coaches. Not easy to get the best players.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a clue for you clueless base... The best players are nowhere near U-21 because U-21 is terrible.

The best players coming out of U-18 Metro go play the highest levels of senior soccer that they can, not U-21... Unless the odd situation where a U-21 side is used as a feeder system by a club predominantly for their Premier and Div 1 sides... (a rare occurance if at all)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnybluenose who is your dady. For some reason you do not like me. Be good you never know. Metro players for most four or five have what it takes to play div one. Maybe one will make it to premier side. Rest can play div three and even in div three they turn the ball over far tomany times. U21 is a good place for gold players to come up. And also for few metro guys to get going and some S1 guys to step up. You can say what you want, does not matter none. I love the way you always cherp.
Times must be tough. Dam bad cups make it hard now days. Stay posative things will get better. NDP is in next time. I was always one. All equal and free. Good soccer just puts the cream on the cake.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any good goals in the games played last weekend. The only thing we saw was yllow and red cards. Wao never saw that many in one game in all the years I have been coaching.
There was a card every third tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0