Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game consoles and online gaming

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closet gamer here as well. Bought the PS3 last spring (Only because of the Blue Ray benefit of course):D. Italian Stallion summarized well, the benefits of the PS3 in my opinion.

I'm more into the RPG games than the sport ones myself, although Mrs. Skip has an EA connection that allows me a nice price on their games. Suffice it to say, I have taken full advantage.

Fight Night 3
FIFA 2008
NHL 2008
Carbon Need for Speed
Tiger Woods 2008

My favourite EA game would have to be Tiger. The imported pic option is amazing. It's literally me, outdriving Tiger out there!!!

Call of Duty was amazing, but rather short.
Almost done Assassin's Creed. Great reviews and amazing graphics, but not as good as the hyp IMO.
Got Uncharted: Drakes Fortune over Christmas. Amazing game!! A must have. Not available for XBOX! :D

We need to compile a list of online TTP gamers!

~S

You can outdrive Tiger? My guy sucks still. I totally forgot about Drake's Fortune, just finished it last weekend, awesome game for sure. I agree with the online gamers list, it'd be fun to play online against (or with) some TTPer's.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wii games:

Need for Speed Carbon
Mario Galaxy
Golden Compass
Wii Sports
Wii Play

...all field-tested by the demonspawn and drunk-Wii tested by our New Year's Eve guests.

Verdict: can't get the little #$!#%!@#$%s off the console long enough to set it up for online play. Drunk-Wii testing was great, especially watching Grandpa pee in his Depends from laughing so hard at Grandma running over police cars while driving a dump truck in "Carbon." :D

Have heard of some interesting hacks and mods for this console. Internet music through it to be the next one at our casita...

Trece

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still like my orginal nes better then my ps 1 2

Megaman 1, 2, 3
Metroid
Contra 1, 2

Classic games.

Wii if you want fitness just get the running pad:rolleyes:

Attachments

• nintendo_nes_1s%5B2%5D.jpg
    nintendo_nes_1s%5B2%5D.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 47

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And wasn't Contra Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A start or select start for 30 lives and Turtles 2 was B A B A Up Down B A Left Right B A and start or select start for 10 lives. Damn I feel like a nerd as well. I might have to pull the nintendo out now and go whip Mike Tyson again.

Or I can just go back to trying to pass hard on f'n guitar hero 3...fcuking slipknot!

Need to get a PS3 eventually as well.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still like my orginal nes better then my ps 1 2

Megaman 1, 2, 3
Metroid
Contra 1, 2

Classic games.

Wii if you want fitness just get the running pad:rolleyes:

Have the Track Pad and the gun, Duck Hunt makes for an excellent drinking game, although it doesn't work on a DLP TV. The gun that is. How can you forget excite bike, or blades of Steel?

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blades of Steel was good just because of the Intro, and everyone knows the skinny guys were better.

Top NES games: Gauntlet, Base Wars, Super Dodgeball, & Adventures of Lolo!

Anyone remember the original Monkey Island for DOS? That game was on fire.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd have to have a good mix, one fat, two average and two skinny and you were unbeatable. Was playing Star Tropics the other day, it was alright. Game I've been trying to find for Genesis, General Chaos, one of the sweetest games of all time.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all you could only pick 4 players on Ice Hockey. And second only the average and fat guys had good shots especially the fat guys though. So four fat guys it is/was. I'll take on anyone.:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tecmo bowl was pretty cool as well....

Until people found out how to sack the QB every play

Bo Jackson was the best player in the game....

Fav all time game is still WCW vs NWO on N64. We used to play with 4 controllers, 2vs2 in the ring. Great game. Usually had around 8 guys over playing. Winning team stayed on.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tecmo bowl was pretty cool as well....

Until people found out how to sack the QB every play

Bo Jackson was the best player in the game....

Fav all time game is still WCW vs NWO on N64. We used to play with 4 controllers, 2vs2 in the ring. Great game. Usually had around 8 guys over playing. Winning team stayed on.

What about Royal Rumble for Genesis/SuperNintendo where you could actually get all 20 guys in the ring at the same time. That was awesome.

Ice hockey only had 4 guys? I didn't remember that. 4 fat guys would suck, one guy with speed and you're done :)

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah but Stallion if you hit one of the 2 buttons the fat guy moves pretty quick. Trust me besides having an advantage at faceoffs there is no other advantage. They can't shoot so that makes up for the faceoffs.

Gurps, Techmo bowl pissed me off and especially when you had to face Bo in the playoffs. Good luck stopping him...most overrated player in the history of video games.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was the problem with pretty much all football games up until the PS and Xbox, there was always one play defensively and offensively that worked almost every time.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats funny
I was just playing star tropics yesterday...
best feature of wii: the ability to d/l and play your old favorites from past systems. each game between 5-10 bucks... great waste of a snow day.:wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0