Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

General Banter

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Is someone going to update the Westside Storm's scores with the league or has it been done and they just haven't changed the website ?? I keep getting a false sense of achievement whenever I look up the Standings in Div 3D !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what the league's problem is. I spoke to the Storm's manager, and she said that she reported the score immediately following their game; she doesn't understand why they haven't posted it yet. I imagine they'll get it updated after the next match day.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Heard

OK, here goes.

Obviously a lot a guys are involved in their woman's soccer. Great idea, Regs.

My wife plays Div. 3 for Shamrock Rovers. But, I coach Joyce Donald's Div 1A (I think) team. Surrey Beavers, er...Strikers, as they like to be called.

The system they are playing is first rate. Undefeated and playing well.

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread.

Superstar

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to Let you Know

WOB, just so you know, unlike mes soccer the difference between each division is huge is womens soccer. A half-way decent team in premier could annihilate any Div 1 let alone any other division. Not that you care but I thought I'd let everyone know :D

Superstar

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstar,

That is what they tell me. Most of the ladies I coach have families and there is a difference between 20's and 30's.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

WAB:

You're everywhere man. How do you have time for so much soccer and to learn so much about the great players of our time like Joe Alivane.

;) :) ;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

You've been flogging a dead horse for a while now.

Give it a rest and take the poor animal back to knvb's heavy petting zoo.

please.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstar,

My reply is a little late for your post but nonetheless here it is. I somewhat agree with your post about the difference between MWSL divisions but annihilate, come on, that's a little harsh. I think the biggest difference i've seen, just because i've seen more of these games, is between Div. 1 and 2. It's the speed of the games that is the most glaring difference!!

Good luck to all this weekend and remember, don't be shy, I want to hear some piss-taking before this weekends games!!

Cheers, mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 1B

Westside Shooters 6 - 1 Surrey Classics

Great result, and although I didn't see it first hand, apparently my better half popped in a pair. And that can only be a good thing.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 1C

Westside Renegades 1 - 1 Langley Devils

This game I saw. Westside man-handled (woman-handled?) Langley, however, other than a PK in the first couldn't manage to put anything away. One off the post, another bullet off the bar, a breakaway, and chances galore made for an exciting game. This win brings the Renegades even with Langley for first. Nice job, ladies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 4 - 0 Tugs

Game was called early due to an injury to their keep, I hope she's doing okay.

AJ,

I didn't realise that was your team(or your brother's team) I thought you were in a different side. Tough go this afternoon, you lot played some decent stuff today and your goalie played well, good luck the rest of the way !!

Cheers, mackers

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper,

I am anxiously waiting the result from the Storm front........

We are alone in first until I hear from you !!

Cheers, mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 3D

Westside Storm 2 - 0 New West Explosion

Sorry to disappoint you, Mackers. I just found out. Can't tell you anything about it though -- didn't get the details.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep,

Thanks for the link, you may want to update it though if you haven't already(assuming you are the web master), some of the other results and standings are now current on the "Second Excellent Website"

And just so you know, we have 17 goals for(2 being hidden because the league doesn't want us to be running up the scores on teams).

There doesn't seem to much seperating the two teams, you're right, I can't wait for the second leg meeting between our teams, it should make for a good tilt.

Cheers, mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Mackers, got it now.

But really, as long as I've got the Westside and your Richmond girls updated . . . isn't that all that's important?

:p

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WESTSIDE & RUFC there's more important then that

but maybe in your world there's not!

but i think you boys are right we do need more girls on here taking the piss, although it will forever stay with them for some reason girls can't leave it on the field, and laugh about it later!

Where has sexual chocolate been... i think we all need some good old sexual humor! are you coming out for a run anytime soon, have you signed what's your deal?

dawhoislookingforwardtoyoursandppratt'sbday

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,
True, very true!!

DA,
There is more than RUFC/Westside, i'd like to hear it ;) and you are right about the taking the piss with girls thing, maybe it'll all change here ??

Cheers, mackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0