Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

General Banter

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ref's

Went out last weekend to watch Women's Premier 'b' game with MF. MF lost 2-1. Alright game but the three stooges in black were asleep most of the game. Many calls missed including off-sides. Women sure do get shafted with quality officials especially the linesman. These guys are not running the line, rather running their eyes on the ladies on the pitch.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now the league is making the coaches go and get "Coaches Cards".

All Coaches and managers require a League ID card. They are Mandatory.......
By the end of October any Coach/Manager who doesn't have
a card will be subject to a fine as will be decided by the Board of
Directors.
What is their thinking here? Are they worried that teams are going to start bringing in ringer coaches and try to "Run up the Scores"

I really wonder what they are trying to accomplish here ??

Cheers, mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only reason I can think of, is that the league may be afraid of (male) coaches inflicting some level of sexual torment on member(s) of the team -- much the same way most youth coaches need some sort of criminal record check.

Regardless, I'm still not sure it's the way to go about it. Interesting topic you've brought up here. Let us know if you get a reason from the league.

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No right to bitch ladies if you don't partake !!!

Ummm...Hi !!!

Is this not a site for women ??? ...Then where are all da girlz ???
Hmmmm - If we play soccer in the same NON AGRESSIVE manner that we are posting on this sight - someone needs to step in and be the leader !!...Mackers - thanks for steppin in but we need chicks not dicks representing this forum.
Come on ladies - Lets get our asses in gear and Take the Piss !!!
Lets see some more RUFC Chicks step in line and play this game like we play the ball !!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RAGAMUFFIN,

Welcome and well said !! Remember, keep focused and "become one with the ball"

Cheers, Sensei Mackers.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets see some more RUFC Chicks step in line and play this game like we play the ball !!!
What like tripping over it? (Judes on a clear breakaway who trips ON the ball....) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :p

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RAGAMUFFIN

Just get BOTH HANDS on the damn ball and we'll be fine!!
And start kicking the ball......???

Just watch TC doesn't give these guys another goal.... hee hee

You ready to roll in the mud this weekend???

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least I can get to the ball first

Well at least, Spazz, I can get to the ball and pass it to someone rather than kicking it wayyy the f_ _ _ down the field...

Play on playa !!!

Mackers - I AM ONE WITH THE BALL OK - AND WHO THE HELL IS NEW TO SOCCER AND HAS 3 SHUT OUTS IN A ROW.

I'm askin for it now !!! Is it time to go home ???

I understand the rules now Spazz. !!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a "HUMPER" and I luv it!!!!

Ya ya ya whatever! You sound like Mackers!!!

Just play nice chickee Poo or I'll stand off to the side & let em take a good crack at ya!! ha ha ha Whose you're favorite defender???? ha ha ha ha

Wow! Swollen head or what?? You'd think you were a PRO now or somethin..... but I'm not complainin..... I'm likin it! We need a confident keeper with an attitude!

Spazz

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HMMMMM...

So Spazz, I guess this forum is "All about Us" !!! Sweet Deal !

I'm a goalie - I can take the shots !! Dig in my friend !! Maybe this will teach girls that we can actually be bitchy to each other and then be ok with sharing a beer after... ya think??? No holding grudges - TIME TO BUILD THE BACKBONES.

Superstar

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

Hey Ragamuffin - can I dig in too! You seem like an easy target :D Even though I'm not an RUFC'er (thank god) I'm going to join in on the piss taking and beer drinking?!
Let the Games Begin - Superstar - KFC

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOT ENOUGH BEER

RAGGAMUFFIN,

If you girls want to share a beer after the game you should make sure that your beer person brings enough beer to the game. Then you lot won't have to wait for a beer run after the game.

Animal (who should feel bad for brinking all there beer during the game, but does not. They have to learn to keep a good supply just in case.)

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Share" is the key word here, Animal. Share means that we have a choice in "allowing" a boy to have a beer so next time you stick your grubs in the cooler - keep in mind that you might be the one goin for the run !!!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going for a run

RAGGAMUFFIN

Speaking of going for a run I might have to get my ass out to training on thursday and get you running:D. It's not my fault you girls don't come prepared for the games.

ANIMAL

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, Mackers, it continues.

Westside Storm 3 - 1 Other team

KeeperexcitedtohearaboutRUFC'sresult

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money