Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier goal o' the week

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 Beauty

No great goals in Premier, but a beaut in Div 1 on Sunday. Pac 96ers lost the game but got the GotW.

25th minute. Free kick from the right sideline. The ball is pinged near post and Sneedon, running in full stride and sheilding the defender, lets the ball go through his legs and back heels it into the far bottom corner. It was a great goal.

But after that, nothin.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan

Another Div. 1 goal.

Steve Kindell's goal against 'Lomas - a full volley on a cross from the left touch-line. Of course, if it hadn't been 6-0 at the time, he whould have had time to juggle it for about a minute before he was challenged.;)

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
goal of my week

my sole goal for this week is to sing in sportstown
the sideline is no place to ttp from, but i will anyway

a little of topic but technically still a gotw:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOTW

My goal of the week goes to Joe Marrello. He took a ball of a throw in and skinned about three guys cut across the top of the 18, and Hammered on top corner. It was one of the nicest goals I have seen all year.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a chance

Give it to Shane Mummery.

Picture this: PK, Mums runs up and second guesses his initial shot, stubs his toe, but the ball has bounce and the goalie can't control it. Mums, like the cat he is, pounces on the rebound and as he is being tripped by a Westside defender, awkwardly gets a shin on the bouncing ball and just manages to tuck it under the bar and into the back of the net from 3 yards out. What class!

Goal of the Week ;) :D ;)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my gotw

my gotw has to be from the spotstown and slurrey game.. 2 left feet scored a great header off the post and in.. smiles had no chance at it.. jj crossed the ball in and 2 left feet beat his man to the ball and burried it off the post..
in case you guys were saying huh:confused: :confused: yes it was an own goal:p :p :p :p :p

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 left feet

it was helluva goal not even i could have stpped it:p :p :D :D

beaterknowshowmuchithurtstoscoreanOG:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater

'Beater:

Would it be possible to have the goal of the week go by you?
Not too much else gets past you, that's for sure!!!
:D :D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Game

Sid,

Sap Cat vs Norvan Cat
2:00 Bby Lake

Kevin Hearne's last game. I just want to see him go all out. It'll be a lot of fun.

Reccos,

Did my last post get past you???

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEARNEDOGGY

Originally posted by whataboutbob
Sid,

Sap Cat vs Norvan Cat
2:00 Bby Lake

Kevin Hearne's last game. I just want to see him go all out. It'll be a lot of fun.

Reccos,

Did my last post get past you???
Is GOD going to wear his green & yellow boots ,head band (kelowna )I'm available for left wing(haha)later . bby 2:15 SID

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid What you talking about....

What does all the crap about yellow boots, and head band all about? You are very, very confusing!!!!!

:confused: :confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HEARNEDOGGY

Originally posted by sid
Is GOD going to wear his green & yellow boots ,head band (kelowna )I'm available for left wing(haha)later . bby 2:15 SID
RECCOS Kev had stag in kelowna tourney couple years agowe dressed him up a few times . ask BOB.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid did you see Hearne's "last" game?

Sid: I didn't notice if you were out recruiting players at Kevin's "last" game on Sat.

He played in the CAT game and assisted on the first goal and scored a peno after he was taken down in the box.

By the way, he didn't have a transfer form with him so I guess he's staying with Sap but moving to Salmo.

;) ;) :p :p :) :)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid did you see Hearne's "last" game?

Originally posted by Reccos
Sid: I didn't notice if you were out recruiting players at Kevin's "last" game on Sat.

He played in the CAT game and assisted on the first goal and scored a peno after he was taken down in the box.

By the way, he didn't have a transfer form with him so I guess he's staying with Sap but moving to Salmo.

;) ;) :p :p :) :)
Im meeting KEV mon & thurs for a few jars in poco ur welcome to join us

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd better be there!!!!

Or, you'll be there with transfer forms and a better offer than Sap to bring him back for games!!!

Just kidding. :) :) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0