Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Goodbye GEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final Score 2-1 for GN Sporting. Not much to say, I didnt think it was that great of a game. GN knew what they had to do and every 50/50 ball was theirs.

I will let someone else give the break down of the game. But it doesnt really matter. GEU with all thier trash talking even before the opening whistle telling us we are going down to Div1. Well let me know how Div 1 is? Thanks for coming out. I know we suck, but you guys suck more:D Good Night

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
Final Score 2-1 for GN Sporting. Not much to say, I didnt think it was that great of a game. GN knew what they had to do and every 50/50 ball was theirs.

I will let someone else give the break down of the game. But it doesnt really matter. GEU with all thier trash talking even before the opening whistle telling us we are going down to Div1. Well let me know how Div 1 is? Thanks for coming out. I know we suck, but you guys suck more:D Good Night

I didn't hear one person on the field say you were going down to div 1 especially when you were 4 points ahead of us and we knew that we had to win tonight to keep our premier spot alive. I can't tell you if ppl watching the game said anything but they don't speak for us,so quit trying to make your lucky win, sound like a well deserved award. Your first goal was absolute garbage and EXTREMELY lucky, the second goal no question was a nice ball and a quality finish. Our goal, I didn't see from the angle so I couldn't tell whether it was a nice tap in or a lucky angle. The second half we had more than half a dozen chances in the box and we just couldn't finish, and that's our problem but you were lucky to escape tonight with a win. Lucky or not you got the 3 points and thats all that mattered tonight, but its nice to see the class your team has in victory. In conclusion losing fcuking sucks:mad:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
losing fcuking sucks:mad:

I would think you guys eventually got use to it:confused: I actually have class, but screw it. You guys are a bunch of inbred buttplugs.:eek:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice title Kokanee.

Goodbye G.E.U.

honestly....
change your name back to the Black Knights, and start talking shite again. You were way better back then..

lol

LION

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Nice title Kokanee.

Goodbye G.E.U.

honestly....
change your name back to the Black Knights, and start talking shite again. You were way better back then..

lol

LION
God... this is too funny. But not as funny as PAU losing to GN. Now THAT was funny.:D

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
good lord did that pint (s) taste good after the relegation bowl.

who thinks the black knights are going to go undefeated next year in div.1???

-is that better lion?

sia calmo voi maiali!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If GN have to play Abby in the playoff to see if they get to stay in the Prem, then they're done. Abbotsford are way to strong of a side.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
God... this is too funny. But not as funny as PAU losing to GN. Now THAT was funny.:D

I thought you played in some Div. 1 league far, far away and yet you still have so much interest in the "lowely" FVSL and namely PAU?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that you could never beat them?

Or is because they wouldn't take you as a back-up goalie when you were already second fiddle in the Delta camp?

So many questions, not enough answers.....

Comeonfishbite....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay who from GEU is willing to admit what this team needs to change for next year ...besides some of it's players possibly? You guys are at the age now that you should be ready for premier if it's ever gonna happen ...no?

Is it being friends with your two coaches that's killing you guys?
What is it??

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well theres 3 games left for geu, the wack,dmu and pmf. The only one they may have a chance in is the fury, so i guess we'll see back in first division next year.

Cheers Irish Rover

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Berners-Lee said:
hahahh funny how theres 3-4 games left and u fukcing retards talk like the seasons over

First: You have 3games left. For a team needing points you should really know whats going on.

Second: It's your center back that was screeming the entire game trying to tell you guys there is no tomorrow.

Third: Its Saturday;)

Forth: Ive had a hardon all day:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
First: You have 3games left. For a team needing points you should really know whats going on.

Second: It's your center back that was screeming the entire game trying to tell you guys there is no tomorrow.

Third: Its Saturday;)

Forth: Ive had a hardon all day:D

Whats a hardon:confused:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
I thought you played in some Div. 1 league far, far away and yet you still have so much interest in the "lowely" FVSL and namely PAU?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that you could never beat them?

Or is because they wouldn't take you as a back-up goalie when you were already second fiddle in the Delta camp?

So many questions, not enough answers.....

Comeonfishbite....
In fact I was the one fishing... :D

Not sure where the "lowly" fvsl comment comes from... spent all my years there, except this year.

Not sure i agree with your account of the facts, knees... we beat pau in 2002. So there.;)

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
Your first goal was absolute garbage and EXTREMELY lucky, the second goal no question was a nice ball and a quality finish. Our goal, I didn't see from the angle so I couldn't tell whether it was a nice tap in or a lucky angle. The second half we had more than half a dozen chances in the box and we just couldn't finish, and that's our problem but you were lucky to escape tonight with a win. QUOTE]

You guys had 2 scoring chances the whole fcuking game, 1 in the 1st half and 1 late in the second half, other then that you guys would just play kick and run all game, which was fine with us. The goal that was scored was a absolute shite and a fluke. It looked to be offside, but I think he meant to cross ball that ended up in the back of the net:confused:
I don't know how you figure you had more then half a dozen chances, You guys would chip the ball in the 18yrd box, only to have the keeper scoop it up or have it cleared. The only chances that were really created where, the shots you guys kept shanking from 25 yards and I definently wont call those scoring chances. But yes we were very '' lucky to escape with the win '' ;)

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
You guys had 2 scoring chances the whole fcuking game, 1 in the 1st half and 1 late in the second half, other then that you guys would just play kick and run all game, which was fine with us. The goal that was scored was a absolute shite and a fluke. It looked to be offside, but I think he meant to cross ball that ended up in the back of the net:confused:
I don't know how you figure you had more then half a dozen chances, You guys would chip the ball in the 18yrd box, only to have the keeper scoop it up or have it cleared. The only chances that were really created where, the shots you guys kept shanking from 25 yards and I definently wont call those scoring chances. But yes we were very '' lucky to escape with the win '' ;)
You must have missed the game, I happened to watch it and that's not what I saw. The goal GEU scored was a broken down play and was scored purely on hustle. GN's first goal was a shot that hit a player looped about 14 feet in the air over the goalie, THAT was absolute shite and a fluke. GEU did have chances, not a lot, but they had some. Amazingly, GN finished the game with 10 players. One of the GN players tried to kick a guy in the face. PS learn how to quote before you misrepresent what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0