Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Goodbye GEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Abbotsford are way to strong of a side.

I'll say Kev.

They beat the Rangers Friday night so I'd have to agree.

Obviously. :D

BTW:
Where's Luc Van Lierde, or Sybil, or whatever the fcuking tart's name was, when you need him?
Oh, that's right.
FCUKING NOWHERE WITH NOTHING.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
I'll say Kev.

They beat the Rangers Friday night so I'd have to agree.

Obviously. :D

BTW:
Where's Luc Van Lierde, or Sybil, or whatever the fcuking tart's name was, when you need him?
Oh, that's right.
FCUKING NOWHERE WITH NOTHING.

whats with all the hate RF, still ill over me scoring a hatrick in the first 15 minutes last time i played your team???/;)

GEU ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE UNTIL THEY ARE OUT OF IT.

I can see you all want us to fail so bad, but we still have 3 games left...so dont plan the party just yet.:cool:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Berners-Lee said:

I can see you all want us to fail so bad, but we still have 3 games left...so dont plan the party just yet.:cool:
So after winning 3 games out of 15, you are going to finish the season with 3 consecutive wins over Delta, Moody, and Chilliwack!?!?!?!

Call the caterer, book the DJ.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
So after winning 3 games out of 15, you are going to finish the season with 3 consecutive wins over Delta, Moody, and Chilliwack!?!?!?!

Call the caterer, book the DJ.

delta moody... no lack of confidence goin into those...chilliwack..we just took them to pks...so who knows

cancel the caterer, hang the dj

theres still 9 points to pray for ;)

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
He plays for another club smart guy

If you really think about it does it really matter what you or fatty are saying? They have already been demoted and so will you. :p

Thanks for coming out and have a nice day:cool:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find this thread funny because GN should be the one demoted anyway because of there inability to run a club in the first place. It doesn't matter what division there in every team they form forfeits throughout the season. Granted GEU should be domoted if they finish last but I say give the team the benefit of the doubt....at least they show up and play games.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I find this thread funny because GN should be the one demoted anyway because of there inability to run a club in the first place. It doesn't matter what division there in every team they form forfeits throughout the season. Granted GEU should be domoted if they finish last but I say give the team the benefit of the doubt....at least they show up and play games.

I couldnt agree more and thats the honest truth:) But hey, we still got more points than GEU:D

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
I couldnt agree more and thats the honest truth:) But hey, we still got more points than GEU:D

Just shut your mouth until all games have been played and the relegated team has been decided.:mad:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Berners-Lee said:
whats with all the hate RF, still ill over me scoring a hatrick in the first 15 minutes last time i played your team???/;)

ya we remember golfing in the states like we do every year on the good friday....drinking all day to drive out to wherever u guys play for a mean nothing game that we did not care to play...or could remember as most of us were pissdrunk.
BIG win hotshot....i Hope u guys live off that one for a while longer while wondering what just happened since your last apparent win...against us :rolleyes:
I'm glad we have made such an impact on your soccer career.
For the record, we do hope you stay in prem. cause noone likes to see a team go up...get hammered...then come back down. It does not look good for the league.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
ya we remember golfing in the states like we do every year on the good friday....drinking all day to drive out to wherever u guys play for a mean nothing game that we did not care to play...or could remember as most of us were pissdrunk.
BIG win hotshot....i Hope u guys live off that one for a while longer while wondering what just happened since your last apparent win...against us :rolleyes:
For the record, we do hope you stay in prem. cause noone likes to see a team go up...get hammered...then come back down. It does not look good for the league.
everytime we get spanked 6-0 we were golfin drinkin all year day week long, the game didnt mean nothin or anything to anyone , and we dont even know where we played it either ;)

Back on topic

i think its a good idea for Chilliwack to rest all of its starters this weekend and save them for the pak cup semis:cool:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:

Weve hacked out a round before our last 12 league games...whats your point?

We actually have a fundraiser at the Falls this friday....

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
ya we remember golfing in the states like we do every year on the good friday....drinking all day to drive

oh yeah...howd that go over with border patrol...

you guys are sly.

Oh no, the black knight, rangers talk is starting up already....Finally you and Zuarinki wont have to wonder over to the prem threads for much longer...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights are undoubtably the greatest high top sneaker to never step on a soccer pitch! ever!!!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
oh yeah...howd that go over with border patrol...

you guys are sly.

Oh no, the black knight, rangers talk is starting up already....Finally you and Zuarinki wont have to wonder over to the prem threads for much longer...
thank god for the ladies that pick us up every year!

Are u saying ur team has already packed it in? No blacknight talk until they actually come back to haunt us again.:eek: please.
Come on GEU, stay in Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0