Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grizzlies season tickets

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pass the donuts please...

We really appreciate his hard work and dedication to the team throughout the years
I knew management was outta touch when the Grizz were here, but for fcuk sakes!

~TBwhothanksABetterBastardforthearticle.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This has to be a fcuking piss take......

I think Billy Knight is now the biggest liar in sports behind Mike Tyson........

``Bryant has been a tremendous player and an exceptional team member and we will certainly miss his contributions to our organization,'' general manager Billy Knight said.

A tremendous player? Miss his fcuking contributions? Maybe equal distributions on his plate when attending Uncle Willy's buffet.

What a fcuking cnut. To think I bought a couple of jam-packs to support this tub of shite. Hopefully, his son will turn out to be the prodigy his father turned out to be........... Here's a photo in memory of Fat Fcuk Reeves.....

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attendance Woes In Memphis

....off www.bskball.com

02/19- ARE THE GRIZZ PADDING THEIR COUNTS?- Audits conducted this week confirm that not only have the Memphis Grizzlies been padding their attendance, they have been excessively padding their attendance. Its common practice that the 'announced attendance' reflect the number of tickets issued for the game, this includes paid tickets, and complimentary tickets, even if they are not redeemed, which makes you wonder, if they can just announce any number they want, what's the point? In this case, the Grizz on average have been announcing at least 2,000 more than was in actual attendance. The Grizz announced a crowd of 12,867 for the Nuggets game while the turnstile count was 9,376, a 37% difference. So when you hear these outrageous attendance figures, keep in mind... all those fans were dressed as empty seats.

I hope Heisely goes flat fcuking broke. Lying sack of shite.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0