Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grizzlies season tickets

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally would like to see the fat bastard Heisley go broke with this absolutely shite team. They hopefully will go into the double degits before winning a game.

Maybe they should sell bobble-head dolls to make back some of the money they will lose this year. Bunch of cnuts!!!!

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-8

They Finally got a win against a team even shitter then they are in the Cavaliers. It was a close game 98-93 and it could have gone either way. The Grizz will start another 8 game losing streak with the same Caveliers on wednesday.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-8

They do play the Cav's again tonight but I dont think they will win.They are and will always be losers:mad:

StillchokedIcantwatchtheGrizzattheGarage :mad:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-9

The Grizz are back in the losing column where they belong. In front of a huge crowd of 10,000 people the grizz lost 101-94 agaisnt the same Cavs they beat a couple of days before. They still stink, and I am still hoping they break the record for worst start in league history.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-11

They are still losing and I love it. They lost to the Suns 103-89 on Frisday, and 91-84 to the Pistons on Saturday. Things don't look like they will be getting any better cause they have to play the kings today.

Grizzlookliketheyareonpaceforworstrecordinthenba

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz win

In a shocking game the Grizzlies beat the kings. Despite going 1-10 Jason Williams still managed to put up 19 points in the win. The griz got lucky and will still end up with the worst record in the league.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm....

Uh, the Grizz have just won two straight, and three of their last four. The wins have come against some decent competition in Houston (granted, minus Mobley and Francis), Sacramento and, most recently, against Philly (who had all their starters with the exception of McKie) with a 93-87 decision. After starting the season with that brutal 0-8 record, they've gone 4-4 since. Not bad.

Nothing to get too excited about, sure, but something worth noting - Pau Gasol leads all rookies in points per game (15.4), rebounds per game (6.6) and blocks per game (2.3). Maybe my prognosis that Jamaal Tinsley will win ROY was a big premature. Doh.

They've just returned Lorenzen Wright from injury, and Michael Dickerson could be back within the end of next week. Could the Grizz leapfrog past the Bulls/Heat/Wizards to free themselves of the "Worst Team in the Leauge" title? Next game is against T-Mac and the Magic.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

They are still shite. There record is a horrible 4-12 that is nothing to be happy about. They beat a crappy Cavs team for there first win, got lucky against the kings, beat a shitty team in Houston, and again got lucky with the 76ers. This team is going no where and they are going there fast.

Memphisstillstinksinmybooks:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz

The Grizz showed there true colors last night by getting hammered 113-71. The Orlando Magic where just that "magic". Miller hit for 26 points and T-Mac scored 22 points 8 rebounds and 4 assits. The Grizz return to there poor play with bad shoot selection.

Grizzstillhaveachanceatworstnbarecord:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-14

Grizz beat the 76ers, but the 76ers didn't have Iverson in the lineup. the score was 92 - 85 with Pau Gasol scoring 24 points and 8 rebounds, and Williams helping out with 23 points and 8 assist. I think this win proves nothing. They will still end up last in the NBA.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Coppertone

Mr. 'Tone:

The Grizz will be shite long AFTER they leave Memphis!! That lot ain't never gonna get better!!!!!!!!!
;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Further 'Tone

I should also add that of all the professional sports, basketball is probably the easiest of all to improve through the draft as there are so few on a team.

But, the Grizz started bad and the clowns call ing the shots even now are worse than the first ones!!! You can't compare it to even the FVSL or our top league - the VMSL. At least we have relegation!!!! Maybe that would improve the NBA.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :) :)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Captain, myself and anybody else who hates Fat Fcuk Reeves

Off bskball.com - the rumour kingdom:

MEMPHIS- Still without Mike Dickerson the Grizzlies are playing some impressive basketball, the real story in Memphis is Bryant Reeves who is suffering from 3 swollen disks in his back. Big Country's contract has a 41 game injury clause, meaning before the insurance company picks up any of the deal, he has to miss 41 games. Country is likely to retire this year due to this injury, he told media there are some days he can not get out of bed the pain is so bad, and he says on good days, he only has tingling in his feet. He is expected to have major back surgery sometime this year.

The biggest bust in NBA history? Could be.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Reeves

That fat pig. He signs a huge fcuking contract and know says his back hurts. Why dosn't he lose about 50 fcuking pounds, and then he might not have these back problems, and maybe he might just might be able to waddle his ass down the court. Maybe if he thinks that the ball is a donut he may be able to dunk the fcuking thing.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he is a fat fcuk but......

He sure is a fat fcuk but why would he want to retire when he's pulling in that type of money,i would stay in the game until his contract is up just like our ever famous no play Grizzly guy that made a whole whack of money,Doug "my back hurts"Edwards :D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz

Grizz lose another one 114-105 to the bucks. Stomile swift had a big game with 27 points, and Pau Gasol is still putting up good numbers with 19 poinst and 15 rebounds. Enen if these two are playing well the team will still finish last.

Jimmy,

That donkey didn't play a game with the grizz and made 2 million a year when he was here. Just tells you why we where losing so much money.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think this would ever happen, but I actually agree with Coppertone. Big Continent was actually getting WELL over 2 million dollars a year. He signed a fcuking 6 year deal worth 67 million fcuking dollars. He is a fat cnut. He deserves to rot. I always believed that he should have been fined a huge amount of money for every pound he was over a certain weight determined by the Grizz 'brass'. But no, they let the Fat Fcuk from Gans, Oklahoma, show up every year as a Jenny Craig BEFORE add for their posters. Cnut.

Jimmy, why does he need to play now? He has already raped the Grizzlies and ex-Grizzlies fans, of a lot of fcuking money. He has enough to buy his own KFC franchise. Surely, that is all he wants in life. Fcuking fat pig.

Merry Christmas.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9-24

The shite Grizz are back to form with a four game losing streak. They have lost to the Spurs, Nets, Hawks, and the Sonics. They are back on track and losing games. This is what I like to see.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
12-29

Just a quick update on the Grizz. They are currently on a 5 game losing streak and playing like shite. The only bright side on the team is that they have 2 good young rookies that are going to All star weekend. After that the team is horrible in every aspect of there game. They are horrible.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizzlies' Reeves Retires Due to Back Injury

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (Ticker) - Memphis Grizzlies center Bryant Reeves, who was the franchise's first-ever draft pick, has retired due to chronic back pain caused by degenerative discs, the team announced Tuesday.

The sixth overall pick in the 1995 NBA Draft, Reeves is the Grizzlies all-time leader in games with 395. He averaged 12.5 points, 6.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.

``As the first-ever draft pick of the Grizzlies, this is a sad day for me,'' Reeves said. ``I am grateful to the entire Grizzlies organization for their support and encouragement throughout my career.

``Playing in the NBA allowed this small-town country boy from Gans, Oklahoma to share the court with the greatest players in the game, and I have a lifetime of memories.''

Known as ``Big Country,'' Reeves never got to play a regular-season game in Memphis as the Grizzlies moved after six seasons in Vancouver. He averaged just 2.0 points and 2.5 rebounds in two preseason games before he was placed on the injured list at the end of October.

``Bryant has been a tremendous player and an exceptional team member and we will certainly miss his contributions to our organization,'' general manager Billy Knight said. ``We really appreciate his hard work and dedication to the team throughout the years. Right now, our primary concern is Bryant's health and his ability to enjoy a good quality of life.''

As a result of Reeves' condition, Memphis was awarded a $4.5 million injury exception to its salary cap by the NBA. The team has until Thursday to pursue free agents or complete trades using the exception.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0