Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grizzlies season tickets

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TONIGHTS SEASON OPENERS

Tuesday, Oct. 30
Boston at Cleveland, 7 p.m.
Indiana at New Jersey, 7:30 p.m.
Toronto at Orlando, 7:30 p.m.
Washington at New York, 7:30 p.m.
Philadelphia at Minnesota, 8 p.m.
Detroit vs. Dallas, 8:30 p.m.
Atlanta at Houston, 8:30 p.m.
L.A. Clippers at San Antonio, 8:30 p.m.
Milwaukee at Utah, 9 p.m.
Denver at Phoenix, 9 p.m.
Seattle at Sacramento, 10 p.m.
Portland at L.A. Lakers, 10:30 p.m.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizzlies lose opener

Same result as when they were here.Pistons 90 Grizzlies 80. We'll see how many of the 19,405 people return if they play like they did here.Hope the Grizz shite the bed in Memphis and Heisley loses his shirt(bastard):mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't see the game...

Who was the tall lanky (white) twat playing for the Grizz.? I saw him on the highlights but did not catch a name.

Anyone?

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau Gasol(sp)

That tall lanky guy you referring to is Pau Gasol their number 3(i think) pick in the last years draft.I'll never forget the hosts reaction when they drafted him,he said"this is an embarasment,who is this guy,i have never heard of him"

Don't tell me you like the way he plays:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell No..

That's not what I was going at. I just saw this "little" country running down the floor and was wondering. I thought for some reason that Gasol was the chineese lad.( Then I quickly removed the my heed from my arse.):rolleyes:

On another note I see they are still useing the same Uni's and Logos as Vancouver How long will that last.

TGIF!!!:eek:

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz

The grizz are 0-3 to start the season. I think they have a chance at getting the worst record in league history. Anyone know the record?

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cellar dwellers

Its good to see them at the bottom of the Midwest standings and tied for last with the lowly Clippers for last overall.Lorenzon Wright did have a monstrous game though 33 points and 26 boards,not bad for being on a shite team.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy

Just one correction on you statement. With a win by the lowly clippers last night the Memphis Grizz are currently the worst team in the NBA.:D :D :D :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The saga continues

NBA wants to block Grizzlies lawsuit

(Nov 6) NEW YORK (AP) - The NBA has asked a federal court to block the former owner of the Vancouver Grizzlies from suing the league for preventing the team's sale to the owner of the NHL St. Louis Blues.

The league said in papers filed Oct. 29 in U.S. district court in Manhattan that Orca Bay Basketball Limited Partnership must live up to an agreement it signed promising not to sue the league.

The NBA said it went to court because Orca Bay president Stanley B. McCammon last month told NBA commissioner David Stern in a letter that the league forced Orca Bay to sign a release promising not to file a lawsuit.

In the letter, McCammon also allegedly threatened imminent legal action against the league because Orca Bay believed it had suffered damages when the league refused to let it sell the Grizzlies to Blues owner Bill Laurie for $200 million in 1999, the lawsuit said.

A year later, the club was sold for $160 million to Michael Heisley, who moved the team to Memphis, Tenn. Heisley is a Chicago businessman who has earned millions making money-losing businesses profitable.

Jeffrey A. Mishkin, a lawyer for the NBA, declined to comment.

A message left with McCammon was not immediately returned. A receptionist in his Seattle office said he was travelling.

© The Canadian Press, 2001

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz Lose again

The Grizz lose another one to the suns 113 - 101. They are just horrible and I think that the team will take the record for the worst nba record ever. On the bright side the rookie Pau Gasol scored 27points, 4 assist, and 5 rebounds, and Lorenzen Wright got 17 points and 14 rebounds.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz suck

There's no bright side to this team,they all stink just like their management,and if they don't start winning a few games the attendance will keep getting lower and lower.The good thing about teams in Vancouver is no matter how bad they do,the fans still come out:D We love bad teams

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz

Heisley is a Chicago businessman who has earned millions making money-losing businesses profitable.

I think it is gonna take his Company hiring Jesus Christ to save this club.

ipraytogodthatheisleyisshitoutofluckwiththegrizzandtheyfold.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizz

The grizz lose another one 108-92 against the Clippers. Yet again Pau Gasol had 24 points in the game. Lorenzen wright got 22 points and 11 rebounds. The team is still shite and hopefully wil break the record for longest losing streak. Change the uniforms, I think that is bad enough they keep our name but to keep the uniforms is just brutal.:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-7

I am glad to see that the Memphis Grizzlies are 0-7 on the year. The last time this team has won a regular season game was when they had Vancouver on the front of there uniforms. I think this is the teams worst start in team history(?). correct me if I am wrong. I think that the only thing this team has going right now is the play of Lorenzen Wright. He is averaging 19.1 ppg 13.9 rpg. I still won't them to get the record for worst start by a team in nba history. Anyone know what the record is?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Worst start ever for the first 16 games is 1 -15. I think it was the Bulls of 2000. And after 30 they were 2-28. DA BULLS!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss on the Grizz

I've been over at the Grizzlies webpage the last little while "chatting." I went there today and this is the message I got.....
Sorry, either your membership has not yet been approved or the board administrators have removed your ability to post to this board. We cannot allow you to perform this action as a result.
Seems like they don't take kindly to Vancouverites slagging their crappy team. What ever happend to freedom of speech?

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-8 record

Not even when the sorry ass Grizzlies played out of the garage did they start 0-8 a franchise record:D and maybe on to a league record,they also have the lowest average attendance in the league.Good decision Heisley and even better trades Versace,at least Stu's players won some games for him:)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jackasses

Not only are the Jizzlies shite, but so is the support in good ol' Memphis. I believe they got 11,000+ into the Pyramid, which has a capacity of 20,000.

This franchise is doomed no matter where they go. Cnuts.

5'8" and Rising Buckfast.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0