Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys might be winners right now but when June comes along you will be Loser with a capital L! on the other hand italy has always been winners:cool:

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy winners? when? All I remember is you guys coming close, but never winning because you guys always hit the posts in your pks. I'll give you that, nobody and I mean nobody in the world can hit more posts in a game then any Italian player.

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can you tell me when the last time croatia even came close to winning the euro cup or even qualifying for the euro cup......and has croatia ever one a world cup.....let me think about it.....NNNOOO so shut up!:D

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok there genius. Can you tell me how long Croatia has been a country for? I would, what roughy say 12 years now. And with in that 12 years we have perhaps achieved more then any other country. 1) Euro 96, our first international football tourny. We made it to the quarter finals, where we should have won if it wasn't for the Germans dirty play. 2) WC 98, first World Cup ever, where we got bronze, and to add to that The Golden Boot Award was given to Davor Suker. 3) Italy has NEVER EVER beaten Croatia in soccer or in anything else. 4) Don't get me started on all the other achievments of Croatians in other sports, because then I can go on forever. So what we missed one Euro out of 2. For a country thats about 12 years old, thats pretty damn good.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, I forgot to mention this point. Croatia wasn't eligable to play in any international tourny's until the end of '94, so with in 2 years, they qualified easily for Euro 96' where they beat Italy in qualifying and overall group leaders they were!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough already!

Enough you two!!!!

It will all be settled in a few months. Just arguing the same things over and over!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo, Coulo

NWO Wanabe,

You started this forum months ago, pleading with the TTP Gestapo to let you run it. Pull a finger out and do your job. Or have your original ideals fallen by the wayside due to Italy's recent ineptitude both domestically and internationally?

~TB.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nWo 4-Life

Fcuk Regs, I thought even you would get sick of hearing the same shite repeated over and over and over.

Domestically Italy has had a rough year but Internationally we just moved up two spots in Fifa's latest ranking so you and the ttp Gestapo can mange un catzo.

ps...you gave me this thread after I started it...
pleaded for the nhl threads;)

thanks though

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky

Is that because of the striking resemblence to the Muppet or something to do with his whinging lip service???:eek:

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New croatia kit

The new kit for WC02 is not as good as the lotto kit from WC98!! But the players and fans will definitely stand out again as one of the best dressed. I will be wearing the new team jersey and cheering our boys to 1st place in groupG!! Go vatreni go!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not liking.....

Holy nike, what are they doing......

Time to bring back the original Cro jerseys when they first started there trek, back in the early 90's! Full checkerboard.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off Topic

Knvb, this is a world cup thread!!! Where is the significance of a Dutch kit???:confused: Although I do agree with CDK:eek: that Croat kit is god awful!!!

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK, Personally the Cro Kit isn't that bad. First, the shorts are perfectly fine, I like them a lot, and the jersey's are pretty nice too. Ok, maybe not as nice as WC'98, but still nice enough to go out and spend $150 or whatever the cost is?

Also, the Dutch jersey's have always been one of my favorites.

GO VATRENI GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0