Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga

I agree we do sound like idiots, I guess I just get caught up to easily in this stuff.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's nice that Regs has provided a thread just for little kids to hone their piss-taking abilities in.

It's so cute.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jinky

I think I figured it out. Soccerplayer13 is 13. I had the Captain analyze his vocabulary, sentence structure and grammar, and it works out to age 13, IQ of 75.
;)

Jinky it seems you always get it right! This guy and his buddy are young and dumb.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remove the Flag

Soccerplayer13,

Please remove the Italian flag as your avtar. You're embarrassing all of us quasi-I-ties.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccerplayer13 is 22 not 13! You're sure fooling TTPers with the shite you are posting and your ignorant comments.

You are the about the very last person on TTP that should be calling anyone dumb, unless, of course, you are referring to yourself. You couldn't ab lib a fart after a baked bean dinner!

You make guys like Guinness look like rocket scientists in comparison.

By the way, when you want to use the contraction for "I am" it is "I'm" not "im", you uneducated excuse for a TTPer. You single mindedly have lowered the collective IQ of TTPers considerably when you signed on.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, I know there was a topic around here somewhere. Now where did it go? :rolleyes:

Come on guys. Group G remember?

Timeforcrackdownweektostartbackup.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 penisless men

Guinness, please stay on topic...this thread is the World Cup thread. If you do not understand please get your little sister to explain it to you.

thefourhorsemenareoldwasheduphasbeensandsupposedelyGAY

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So your sister finally came home did she? You fcuking tit. I said the same thing last week and what did you do?
KNVB, The Wreslting threads are a calling......
Well let me tell Piezon. Your Fcuk crappy repetitive Habs thread is waiting for you. Mind your business Jack .

Here lets start this again.
Originally posted by CDK
Croatia
Italy
Mexico
Ecuador

Croatia has to be favoured in this group due to their results against the competition they face.

Having beaten both Mexico and Italy and never losing to either, Croatia's odds at 5/1 to win the group looks to be easy money.

Anybody disagree?
CD I agree the Crotes should win this group in a walk.

TA don't bother with an off topic reply I'll only have to delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0