Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HPL <-> MSL movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The interesting part I found was more to "now" putting the "LYSC" TD on there and not originally... 3 TDs from CCB/SFC, 1 from Abby and the GM of Abby.

It's my understanding that "LYSC" up to now had been running the girls side of the franchise...

~Tinfoilhatnowfullyon.

A

AMA

The top Metro players /parents should think carefully before accepting spots on the BCSPL rosters . Being the top players on their Metro teams they prob got alot of game time whereas in the BCSPL their playing time will be alot less as most have a roster of 18 players.

Jan 12, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The top Metro players /parents should think carefully before accepting spots on the BCSPL rosters . Being the top players on their Metro teams they prob got alot of game time whereas in the BCSPL their playing time will be alot less as most have a roster of 18 players.

True, but it really is about the training and competition. Eventually if these new players are good enough and show it they will play more. As you may see from my posts, I'm not a big supporter of the whole BCSPL, but I can appreciate the practice to play ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0