Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I don't know him but...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fasty

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Obviously Rolf Harris' rendition of "Six White Boomers" failed to make it onto the London air waves this Christmas as it's immediate memory could have swayed your opinion of the down under lot.
:rolleyes:

Please note my correction.

Fcuking song drove me nuts with my kid wanting it played every day over the holidays.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
woof........

Extract from the Yorkshire Evening Post

A drunk who claimed he had been raped by a dog was yesterday jailed for 12 months by a judge. Martin Hoyle, 45, was arrested by police after a passing motorist and his girlfriend found a Staffordshire bull terrier, called Badger, having sex with him at the side of a road in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because they thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they
got closer they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was down on all fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and sickened by what they saw." Another passing motorist contacted the police and Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road. Hoyle, of East view,
Marsh, Huddersfield, told police "I can't help it if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me."
He repeated the rape allegation at the police station and added "The dog pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing an act which outraged public decency. His barrister said Hoyle had no memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very remorseful and incredibly embarrassed. Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle
"Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is money. HOS, do you remember what happened on June 23, 2003 at Kelly O'Bryans? Hopefully this didn't happen to you. Guinness could have had a wee poke at you and you wouldn't have known. I mean you are both Rangers' supporters and all. :)

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hate to be his cell mate...

Ah, the stories he'll be able to tell his grandkids:

-Yep, I had some dogs in my day and, well, some dogs had me too...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeping My Virginity

Nothing happened Capt., I am saving myself for the day I get a dog of my own, one that Loves and Respects me.
My Mom always told me not to just let any Dog walking on the street take advantage of you, no matter how nice that dogs coat my be.

HOS Saving himself for the Right Poch

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, I think it's well established already... lay off the pooch!

:D

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very true, Bucky, but it is very difficult when it was the first bit of news on the BBC site, which is a site I view every day. Thanks for the concern though.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Certainly fcuking arse holes on both sides....

Stone attack on boy 'sectarian'

The boy's father was wearing his uniform for a 12 July Orange march
Police say an attack in south Belfast which left a five-year-old boy with a serious eye injury was sectarian.
The car he and his father were travelling in was pelted with stones at Cromac Street near the nationalist Markets area at about 2145 BST on Saturday.

A stone smashed a window in the vehicle, hitting the boy in the face.

Surgeons operated for five hours on Sunday in an attempt to save the boy's eye.

Chief Inspector Colin McLean said the incident was unprovoked.

If anyone knows who did this, I hope they'll come forward with the information, especially if they're parents themselves

Boy's mother
"The child was wearing a Rangers top, and he was with his father who was in his band uniform," he said.

"They had been travelling back from the band parades that had been taking place that day.

"For that reason, we believe that this was a sectarian incident."

The boy's mother appealed for anyone with information to contact the police.

"If they could just see the damage they've done to a lovely little boy," she said.

"If anyone knows who did this, I hope they'll come forward with the information, especially if they're parents themselves".

It wasn't the kids fault he was forced to wear the Rangers' top. :( The person/persons who did this should certainly spend some time in jail. Cowards.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain my Captain:

I'm assuming the first jab at the Rangers top is bona fide TTP.

Kudos to you, that although your opinion is on the other side of the fence, you acknowledge bad apples are alive and well on both sides.

Big picture,

I'maceltforever

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh great....

It's always good to know....

That no matter how sick and twisted you are - there's always somebody else who's got you beat.:rolleyes:

Keeper, where the hell did you find this?

It's one thing to be 18 and stupid and "express yourself" with body modification (I know, I did it too), but it's completely different to suck small kids into this (and their apparently trailer trash parents, judging by some of the sample photos). "Tattoos for the whole family" - I can see it now!

"Coming soon to a mall near you! Located next to the Dog Daze pet grooming salon and Low Fat's Chinese Takeout!!!! Yes, you and Grandma can have matching Tribal ink! Girls, you can grow that special bond with Mom even closer by BOTH getting your belly buttons pierced! Ask about our Couples' Specials!!!"

Mark Twain once said "nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people." Once again he's been proven right........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :(

Inkless in Vancouver,

Stew:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sick. The law really should require licenses to have babies.

That kid looks real pleased to be getting his first tattoo...at about 4 years old.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pitt Bridge...

To the jerk off that controls the Pitt River Bridge, 2 hours from Maple Ridge to Poco.I remember why i moved from that s*it hole now.....:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stealth driver

We’re driving up to Whistler from North Vancouver yesterday morning, and we stop at the Cawfield exit in West Van for some coffee. For those of you that don’t know, this is a pretty hoity toity neighborhood.

The parking lot is nearly empty, with a few cars- including a mint Dodge Stealth that is parked diagonally, taking up two spots. One of the spots happens to be a handicapped parking spot only. No, the stealth did not have a handicapped sign in the window. There were maybe 50 free parking spots within a stone's throw of his car.:mad:

So, on the way out of the lot, we gave a call to the impound people. Impound guy: “We’d LOVE to come tow that away!” :D

To the arrogant cnut Stealth driver who thinks he has the right to take up two spots, including a handicapped spot, lick me today!

:knvb:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0