Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IFC Polonia looking for players

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
IFC Polonia is looking for players for the upcoming VMSL season and will be holding kick-arounds every wednesday in burnaby until the end of july. we will be starting open practices in early august, days yet to be determined.
we will be playing in the 2nd div. this year, and while we have a strong core group we will need to add some players in order to make a push back to 1st div.
anyone interested in coming out either pm me or post on this thread and i will pm you back with practice info.

gibry21

Sep 22, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I am looking to play soccer. Have been in Van 4 months from Scotland. Looking to join a team to get back into the game and get sharp again. Played at university amateur level at home. I am a pacey winger. Would be interested in coming along to see the level and if I am there.

Let me know asap. Thanks.

p.s is there an age limit?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No age limits here except for U21 divisions (obviously) and Masters (over 35s though some leagues allow up to 3 over 30/under 35)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why drive people away from TTP?

I am 100% sure there are enough people in the "know" here to be able to hook this guy up with a team, more than likely their own. And if you have an issue with the poster using this thread to post, please leave the moderation to the moderators.

Thanks,

Regs.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why drive people away from TTP?

I am 100% sure there are enough people in the "know" here to be able to hook this guy up with a team, more than likely their own. And if you have an issue with the poster using this thread to post, please leave the moderation to the moderators.

Thanks,

Regs.

LOL

Just trying to help a a guy find a club...

sorry u took it the wrong way

P.s jonnybrownose Liked your post... :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska, you posted a link to a site that maybe a handful of teams use, instead of THE site in the community. That is what Regs was referring to.

the likelihood of him finding a team to play with at BC S@#$er Web or full squad is much smaller than on TTP.

I have never ever found one useful addition to any of my teams via those routes. My team now has been built based on relationships built via TTP.

I did "like his post"... there I now "like" yours too :p

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a way to dislike posts? Because Johnnybrownnose's is such tripe.

If you are a good player and can write a half decent post describing your experience, posting on fullsquad is a great way to find a team. We picked up an Irish lad this fall who posted on there and also had tryouts with a couple of VMSL premier teams.

Keep in mind the VMSL site links directly to there, so if you are living in Vancouver and want to find a team that is a solid route. Valley mucker's league might be a different story.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/payments.php

:)

BTW, are you seriously suggesting a site has value because the excellent site links to it? You should enter your team today in the Vancouver to Vegas tourney!

I can't register for that tourney. I spent all the club's money on pizza pies from the golden boot caffe!

Ignoring the fact that the presentation of the VMSL website is a disgrace, it's google search rank for things like vancouver+soccer, vancouver+mens+soccer, vancouver+senior+soccer, etc. provide a lot of inherent value for sites that it links to.

Who knew... Ruben and Azzi are secret SEO genuises. Maybe you should ask them for some tips? :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't register for that tourney. I spent all the club's money on pizza pies from the golden boot caffe!

Ignoring the fact that the presentation of the VMSL website is a disgrace, it's google search rank for things like vancouver+soccer, vancouver+mens+soccer, vancouver+senior+soccer, etc. provide a lot of inherent value for sites that it links to.

Who knew... Ruben and Azzi are secret SEO genuises. Maybe you should ask them for some tips?
gibry21 seemed to have no problems finding TTP, neither did mikey_c_9 as I recall.

If Ruben and Azzi are secret SEO genuises, they would have picked vancouversoccer.com as the domain name rather than vmslsoccer.com - at least they knew enough to avoid confusion with vmslhockey.com or vmslrugby.com :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
vmslsoccer.com is perfect.

it's just like saying I need to find an ATM Machine!

and didn't mikey_c_9 end up in some mucker league? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0