Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IFC Polonia looking for players

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are they advertised on full squad or the excellent site? No.

I win.

Check that, we all win, the members of this great community takethepiss.com

:)

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trzymaj się swojego fiuta, Wyrwę ci jaja, Zakuta pała

As I was born in Canada I do not understand this post.

My guess is that it means the following:

I don't play soccer but I do post on TTP all the time. Dumb comments all day long. I left this site insulting both the site and the site owner. No one cared that I left.. Given I have NO PRIDE I decided to return, even after I was embarrased.

Is that close Polska?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I was born in Canada I do not understand this post.

My guess is that it means the following:

I don't play soccer but I do post on TTP all the time. Dumb comments all day long. I left this site insulting both the site and the site owner. No one cared that I left.. Given I have NO PRIDE I decided to return, even after I was embarrased.

Is that close Polska?

close dipinder..

No dont play no more ,3 years disbanded... having a kid from a previous life ,whom resides in seattle takes up my weekends, I sit in border traffic for fun.. I go and support the local scene whenever i can (no matter what level or division) but work takes up most of my spare time as i am addicted to making money and increasing the value of my portfolio.. tough habit to kick .... The smart ones will put 2 and together.

now you know bud.. so grow some ballz and please tell us where you play? my instinct tells me you need to change your location from east van to surrey perhaps?

chances are my questions will go unanswered, as u will probably breach your probation and disappear for 6 months but now ya know.. to make along story short.. yes got alot of anger but soccer is my sanctuary. we cool now?

kurgan.... u miss pinkie? Mind fuked the shite out of larrson with that.. i was getting private messages daily for a while...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
a scot playing with the poles...

wtf is this world coming to...

Actually, for anyone that took any history courses in University, Scotland, specifically the St. Andrews region in the east, took in the Polish Ground Troops, (some historians say up to 20,000) and mobilized them on their soil under the command of Wladyslaw Sikorski and his exiled Polish Government after being overrun by Nazi Germany in 1939. Ultimately, in 1941, Poland was taken back by Allied forces, and the Third Reich fell. A big part of that was Scotland (as well as the other Allied forces, including Canada, Russia, Great Britain) extending a big helping hand to the Poles, who were given the lead role, with Allied assistance, in taking back their homeland. So I guess there is a bit of history of coexistence between the Socts and the Poles after all, involving the saving of a proud country. If I was of Polish descent, I would want to remember that, as the Polish people that had to go through that are ever grateful, and I believe they would expect their ancestors to also be grateful.

The following is a link to a very good chronicle of what happened, overall, in Europe which formed the world as it stands today. Reading makes you smarter. :D

Amazon.com: The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany (9780671728687): William L. Shirer: Books

Sir M

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska - Pinkie Pike= hahahaah.

Only a loser quits and comes back. No pride. Tells Regs he is leaving and comes back the next day.

P.S. Born an raised Kingsway and Joyce. Back when you were still begging for change in Poland. Or maybe you were on the boat coming here?

All the new ones are the biggest haters....

My instinct tells me you have some immigrant insecurity issues....must suck that life dealt you a crappy hand!!!! Must have been the boat ride over.

PS I play for a "Dipper Surrey Team" in Premier. Ask around...lots of guys know me.

Unlike you, who wishes he could play but instead "supports" the scene. I will ask our manager, maybe we can get you a role to go fetch our water. We may even pay you some money.....

Can hardly wait for your three hundred replies tommorow.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Only a loser quits and comes back. No pride. Tells Regs he is leaving and comes back the next day.

P.S. Born an raised Kingsway and Joyce. Back when you were still begging for change in Poland. Or maybe you were on the boat coming here?

My instinct tells me you have some immigrant insecurity issues....must suck that life dealt you a crappy hand!!!! Must have been the boat ride over.

PS I play for a "Dipper Surrey Team" in Premier. Ask around...lots of guys know me.

Unlike you, who wishes he could play but instead "supports" the scene. I will ask our manager, maybe we can get you a role to go fetch our water. We may even pay you some money.....

LOL

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
vmslsoccer.com is perfect.

it's just like saying I need to find an ATM Machine!

and didn't mikey_c_9 end up in some mucker league? :)

Vmslsoccer.com is siht, it's shocking why they haven't upgraded that site or at the least updated that Mac Classic inspired/produced intro. And that logo is even worse. Just sad really. Vmsl should really take a look at the FVSL website or maybe even look at the VISL's new website. VISL - Vancouver Island Soccer League for some ideas for improvement.

Mucker league? :confused: It's a league with VMSL's top scorer last year Tino C, ex-MLS/National Team member Kevin Harmse, and a bunch of other quality players.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vmslsoccer.com is siht, it's shocking why they haven't upgraded that site or at the least updated that Mac Classic inspired/produced intro. And that logo is even worse. Just sad really. Vmsl should really take a look at the FVSL website or maybe even look at the VISL's new website. VISL - Vancouver Island Soccer League for some ideas for improvement.

Mucker league? :confused: It's a league with VMSL's top scorer last year Tino C, ex-MLS/National Team member Kevin Harmse, and a bunch of other quality players.

That doesn't make the league good. That makes them sandbaggers ;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uric (ex Polonia player) stated before our game he reffed between Sapp Masters and KLM, that: "I should red card you for leaving Polonia". This was said to Alex during the the ID check.

Why would anyone want to play with that hanging over your head?

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
uric never played for polonia at least not when alex or myself were on the team.He reffed alot of our games and was very card happy with us but thats about it.maybe he has a little thing for alex, by the way great pick up. Does he make to training or does he get the free pass?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big dipper: You fail at life

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0