Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm getting old

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally agree.

Besides, how often ANYWHERE around here do you get a good quality pitch to either slide or dive on?

Let's be honest...it is either too chewed up in the box, or frozen when we play. You can't tell me that is better than a cushioned turf. Besides, you ****ers have all that extra padding.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries, you bald guys can just wear this.

One of our guys has one and has worn it in the past as he has some minor concussion problems. after concussion number 9 when he didnt even have his head bumped but a whiplash tyoe thing going on he got it. Took 3 months for him to feel better than wore the headgear for most of last year. its off now but it was amazing to see some refs try to get him to take it off as a safety issue.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe it's the turf playing games with my mind, but I think slide tackling is for people with purses. The smallest person can chop down the biggest tree.
:D

I've perfected my biggest tree falling on little lumberjack routine... i don't get slide tackled often - i'm 100kg+ :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't say its easy IS21. The reverend will keep on coming after you regardless. Luckily I was his keeper and not the guy he'd usually run through or chop down.:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0