Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dunno MD...looked like half and half. Contact yes, bit of a flop yes. That's how it goes at ALL levels of the game. Ask Australia about Italy getting a last gasp pk...

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
apprentice, my intensity will never change. Can't wait for Italian league. Berg there is a link from regs that shows the pk call. That is what you missed. Gotta win two games to play them again and hopefully next time we can finish them off early.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looked like a peno to me. But Kevin is still a PEDie and has a personal agenda against me and he has NEVER made a questionable call for Sapp ever - always against.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS if Kevin didn't call that penalty it would have gone down as one of the top 10 missed penalty calls in the history of soccer. Kevin would have been asked to join the SPL if he didn't call that. Btw, did anyone look at the player who committed the foul right afterwards? He didn't act like a walloped like someone else did on the play and certainly didn't look like he didn't do anything. I didn't even need the video from kevins red contacts to see that

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM, if you pass it on, obviously you still think he dove and it shouldn't have been a peno.
Reccos was correct in saying that a reckless challenge in the box like that usually has dire consequences. Just stand your ground and get in front of a potential crossing ball. The angle was sharp enough that allowing 29 to challenge a shot only and not worry about a cross would have increased the probabilities of a save.

Also, give Kevin credit for allowing 29 to vent like that. Miro would have kicked him out in a heart beat.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching that video...I totally agree with the call and also agreed with Laylow that from the point of view (angle) of the referee, he sees a PK...I see the ball wasn't touch by the defender. Now if the same play happened in the other end and the referee does not call the PK...then everybody will see 29 "INTENSITY" by yelling at the ref for the no call (and I'm being polite when I refer to 29: "yelling").

My 2 pennies,

PAC2010

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
close this thread you guys...

Take your shite to the provincials thread...

FOCUS ON REVENGE!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was sitting behind the net when it happened and it definitely looked like a penalty. I refrained from commenting because I am a SU player and I didn't want to give a biased opinion. BUT, I was surprised to see a referee actually have the balls to make the call.

I think that will be my last comment about this. I don't ever recall a decision analyzed to this extent.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that will be my last comment about this. I don't ever recall a decision analyzed to this extent.
Probably because of the perfect video aspect!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0