Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2011....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Captain

posted by drunky pants at 1:56am
Obviously, you can't see. The pitch was shite..........nice one, VMSL...........The better team did not win on the day. One team tried to play football..........one didn't. End of story. If anyone can argue this, please do so. ICST Peg were the better team on the day BUT the chances didn't materialize
Who can't see Mr. late night binge post?
It was a good battle on a good grass pitch for March. Maybe you have forgot what its like to play on grass? Adnac, South Memorial or Hastings would be a dogs breakfast in years past, but no one would have a moan about that as both teams play on it. Every blade isn't perfect like turf, funny bouces happen this time of year. I think Reedie has done a bang up job putting his team together, but on the day the more balanced and experienced team won. The young lad on the right in orange boots is a great talent torchured the left side all day, BUT he didn't score or set any up?
Good final to watch and good crowd. IMO Cloverdale is a great venue for Cup Finals.
Guinness

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously, you can't see. The pitch was shite..........nice one, VMSL...........The better team did not win on the day. One team tried to play football..........one didn't. End of story. If anyone can argue this, please do so. ICST Peg were the better team on the day BUT the chances didn't materialize..............

what a muppet comment .......the team that did not a make any scoring chances should have won....wow!!!!!! FCUK me ....Capt's pre game talk " go on lads play your hearts out but don't try to create any goals cause you will be the best team on the day" Hence Capt has not won anything as a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women's don't count!!! anyone can coach women

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sneddon,

Did the buffet at Uncle Willy's finally kick you out??? Is that what is behind all of your angst??

:bronco:

Don Taylor

Mar 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
And no sned's when i refer to Marv Alberts "It was A Goreous Move" i am not talking about you snaking your way to the front of the buffet line..

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat who's fat? Hmm think you guys have the wrong guy but then again these pisstakes are coming from dumb and dumber with a little stupid on the side ..........weak!!!!!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a muppet comment .......the team that did not a make any scoring chances should have won....wow!!!!!! FCUK me ....Capt's pre game talk " go on lads play your hearts out but don't try to create any goals cause you will be the best team on the day" Hence Capt has not won anything as a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women's don't count!!! anyone can coach women

FYI, fcuknuts, I don't coach the team. Go eat another dozen doughnuts and shite them out. It would be a reversal of the shite that comes out of your mouth normally. It's embarrassing to have someone like you claim to support Celtic. FYL.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat who's fat? Hmm think you guys have the wrong guy but then again these pisstakes are coming from dumb and dumber with a little stupid on the side ..........weak!!!!!!!!

Weak like your core's ability to hold your humpty dumpty frame. Do the Callies have it in their budget to replace the soccer balls you've apparently eaten recently?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you are all missing the point of this thread. We should be discussing the fact that the final was played on a great grass pitch/facility.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI, fcuknuts, I don't coach the team. Go eat another dozen doughnuts and shite them out. It would be a reversal of the shite that comes out of your mouth normally. It's embarrassing to have someone like you claim to support Celtic. FYL.

Who CARES!!!! i'm fat and your 45 i don't care. Is this what you teach your high school kids it's a sad sad world!!! It's too bad you broke up Club I in the day to create Weavers legends. BTW what right did you have to put EIRE on the Irish Nations Cup jerseys when your a citizen of Canada who has a Britsih Passport just like me and plays Protestants on the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0