Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup Protest

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A fine coupled with an increased team performance bond would be my guess.

But "crimes" like that should carry far tougher penalties. For many of the wealthier clubs, money is not a deterrent. I’d banish them down to Div 2 for next season.

Willy

PS – Though I'm certainly not condoning the use of illegal players under any circumstances, unless this kid was Wayne Fcukin Rooney, I think it’s a bit of a stretch to infer that Milan would have won the match handily had the kid not played.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super pip

"Chack" your post next time!!!
How did you idenitfy this under 21 year old?
WTF is an under 21 year old??? Your posts are getting far too close to KNVB's (bullocks use of the english lanuage) for my liking!!! :p

As for Serbia, well how can you really blame a bunch of pig farmers for wanting to knock off the powerhouse Wops from the other side of Milan???:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
soo sorray

Dafty, what was this???
As for Serbia, well how can you really blame a bunch of pig farmers for wanting to knock off the powerhouse Wops from the other side of Milan???:rolleyes:

Get bent you polish sausage!!!;)

Guinness,who'shomesickandbackplayingonTTP

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by tps
Fil, to answer your question on how AC Milan knew..., "connections"

Should have guessed....

TA, you are right....the guarantee is still as good as Shaun Michaels at the 96 Royal Rumble.

Guinness, you still here?

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy, there was no inference made that Milan would have won the game had this illegal player not played. The rules don't say that the player has to be a good player or even a factor, this has got nothing to do with it, nor should it.

Question, had this player dressed but not played, would you agree with the decision?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TPS

Excellent question....

If he did not play, I say Serbia gets the win...once he steps onto the field, he becomes an illegal player whether or not he is a factor in the game itself.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ACM

tps

Just to Clarify, I'm not saying YOU inferred that Milan would have won were it not for the illegal player, however TA seemed to infer it here ...

Originally posted by The Apprentice
The illegal player scored the winning goal. And The linesman had nothing to do with the game being decided. One disallowed goal was clearly offside and the other one was close. Any premier team no matter if it is Milan or not should never lose to Serbia.

My point was not that the player was or was not a factor, but that Milan really should have beat Serbia REGARDLESS of the illegal player (somewhat tongue 'n cheek). The league did the right thing in granting Milan the win in my opinion. Anyway …

As for your question … the minute you attempt to pass off an illegal player as someone else, it's an infraction and the people involved should be accountable. Regardless of whether or not he plays.

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with willy on this one, as soon as the ink dries on the roster putting that illegal player on the roster, the infraction has occurred.

As for the fact that ACM should have won the game with no problems and not even have to worry about this protest etc... absolutely. However, i don't think that ACM is the first premier team to have lost to a div.1 team before.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a player in Div. 2, I would like to tell Willy that he could french kiss my ass for his "banishment" comment.

otherwise, everything else he says is spot on.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tps

How about the Firemen trouncing the Trollops!!!:D Now that was funny... An overachieving bunch of hatchetmen from premier, couldn't beat the likes of a rif raf club from Div. 1... :rolleyes:

Gottalovetoseemuckerslose!!!;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
couldn't beat the likes of a rif raf club from Div. 1
easy there, valley boy... Firemen have some quality players that could and have started on many Premier teams unlike some others around here :eek:

I find this whole situation rather amusing... on the one hand, you want to say kudos to the league for making the right call and quickly, yet they leave everyone in the lurch on their site as to why :rolleyes:

For those poor bastards out there that don't know about TTP, many must be wondering what the hell is going on when they see score changes mid-week...

:D

~Regs.

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rif Raf???

couldn't beat the likes of a rif raf club from Div. 1...

Guiness who the fcuk do you think you are??? Pull your head out of your ass before you make your next post. IDOIT!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0