Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectator

Jun 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well maybe not stupid! But pointless when the aim of the summer tournaments is supposed to be to have fun and keep fit. Adding fines is making the tournaments less fun, and more like a serious league! The transfer papers are good so that the committees know who has switched teams, but I do not see point of the fee for switching teams!

Well that is my 2 cents!

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok sandman your right it is a lose- lose situation, i don't think that the temple guy's would have ever thought of kicking out the indo team that for year's have been at this tournament rain or shine. These tournament needed some kind of set up to make the rules and make it better for all, so they did. If you don't agree with these rules please be welcome to voice your opinion, but in the right place not on ttp because your voice will not be heard here brother. Sandman i think normally you are the voice of reason , let's use this situation to make the future tournament's better.
I don't think there is any reason why indo and khalsa can't have there say in the tournaments but you have to show up to the draw's, there you will have the ear of every club involved.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hey Hardballz? What do you think?

Come on now, tell us what your head is thinking!

And what about you Yowen, why have both of you all of a sudden gone quiet?

:confused:

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
fun tournaments

I agree with what all you are saying.
Transfer 's need to be kept track of but no fees
The fine I agree is steep, but sandman you must realize that you took it a little far by not showing up for the second game. ( at a memorial tournament) that does not show leadership in the community. Also I did not know you guys the committee to "?+?)?(+_" if those were the exact words.
I did mention that you could still probably talk to the committee or a rep of the committee. to allowed into the next tourney as one group has 3 teams not 4. I also said if you pay the fine or whatever. This may be just to talk to the committee and say that you were wrong but felt that Indo was being made an example of. If you play it in a professional manner maybe they may say fine you don't have to pay.
The committee is the one that put in the hours and the $ so they should be able to make the rules that they see will benefit the community.
I think no one is happy with this situation, but you and the committee have to sovle this like men and stubborn mules on both sides.
Hope to see Indo in the final of one the next tourney's

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whaaaaaaaaa!

Hey spectator, gonna have to ask Hard Ballz that one.

Come Hardee, excite us with your wisdom.

spectator

Jun 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draws for the GN tourny are at 5:00 pm on SUnday June 8th, I think they are at the building behind the surrey gudwara,
The draws are today June 8th at 5:00 pm in the building at the very back of the Gudwara parking lot.
Everyone here knows because i said it before too. So no bitching about no being told when and where they were!
:knvb:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
draws....

That's enough G-string!......The draws are out for the GN tourny!....These are the draws from what I've heard.......

Group A

Temple
GN 'A'
PFC
SUFC

Group 'B'

Van. U
GN 'B'
Khalsa
Abby

Akal, Temple 'B' and Shere of Punjab are not in this one......so to get the rumours started I guess the Akal members ( Raju, Harbinder, Surunder,Jodi and the Gaaaand ( Harry Sandhu ) will probably play for Khalsa. As for Hard Ballz condition, I will be sitting out the rest of the summer with a broken nose:( .

p.s.....$25,000.00 firm G!

Hard Ballz

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No imports are allowed.......And from what I've heard from Yowen Khalsa has a PCL game that weekend so let's see what happens.

Hard Ballz

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN Tourney

Even though Khalsa has a PCL game that weekend, there are only 3 players that play that will not be there. Everyone else should be there

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does it really matter who khalsa will be missing, the whole team is weak. I suggest khalsa will join with Endo for this tourney, maybe they could combine to form a half decent team. Starting forwards could be Parm and Sandman. :D

Also thier are imports allowed in the GN tourney.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh come on lalli!

Oh puthra! You must be crazy. $24,000 and that's my final offer.

You gotta meet me in the middle.

And as for the GN tourney, are the fields gonna be to playing standards?

If they're as bad as the Van. tourney fields, the tourney will suck.

:eek:

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
imports

That is good that there are imports allowed. As for Indo and Khalsa joining that probably won't happen. Who's name will they play under Khalsa so no fine has to be paid. Is there still the situation with the transfer fees. As I doubt anyone will want to pay those. With Khalsa playing that week it will probably put out any transfers between teams. just as well anyways.
Does anyone know why Akal did not enter, are they too good or something. It would have been good to have them instead of GN "b" . No offence to the youngsters they played well in the first tourney.

Is the tournament also at Newton park. Will the ref's be the same. I saw the final and it was boring but well reffed.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
at the ties yesterdays, the akal president said that akal will not be entering the tournament due to the fact that khalsa has a pcl game and 5 of their players will be playing with the pcl team.

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hello pajis

at the ties yesterdays, the akal president said that akal will not be entering the tournament due to the fact that khalsa has a pcl game and 5 of their players will be playing with the pcl team.

With Akal FC not entering due to 5 players not being available for the Guru Nanak team tournament, does this also mean that GN will forefit there team out of there own touranment since there benchwarmer goalie is also a top notch bench warmer with the Khalsa pcl team???

Secondly, I have a question for anyone who speaks on behalf of Khalsa here.......is there any APNA on your team or roster that has scored a goal yet in your first 6 games of the season, or are you guys that shitty that you rely so heavily on imports???.....I know i'm starting this too soon but I can't wait to see Indo FC kick the living ding dongs out of Khalsa next season in premier. Hopefully, we'll see more of our PFC boys on the the Indo roster like we saw a couple in the road to premier. I can see it now Team India (Indo FC) vs. Khalsa (United Nations)

spectator

Jun 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reshams Buddy??

why are you speaking on behalf of resham?
who are you to speak on his behalf?
i can speak on his behalf!
and when did resham say
is there any APNA on your team or roster that has scored a goal yet in your first 6 games of the season, or are you guys that shitty that you rely so heavily on imports???.....
I know resham and he would not say that!!!:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:
soo who are you??????????????????
das dey minu i have a rigth to kno as i am directly related to him!!!!!
soo tell me who you are that says he can speak on behalf of resham singh of Punjab fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0