Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectator

Jun 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple winter?

i dont know about their winter team, but their summer league (not the dipper tournies) team has a difficult time getting players!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey G-Spot.....

G-spot, Temple is a totally different team in the winter.....The tourney's....well, sure it sucks not doing well but it just seems like guys want to enjoy the summer. The summer league we started with 19 guys signed but we've hit injuries including myself..but we are in first or second. As for your reliable source..........I think your just sniffing the wrong G-spot:eek:

leavemealoneg-spot....gobugYowen!

Hard Ballz

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey G-Spot.....

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
G-spot, Temple is a totally different team in the winter.....The tourney's....well, sure it sucks not doing well but it just seems like guys want to enjoy the summer. The summer league we started with 19 guys signed but we've hit injuries including myself..but we are in first or second. As for your reliable source..........I think your just sniffing the wrong G-spot:eek:

leavemealoneg-spot....gobugYowen!

Hard Ballz

Hardball - can you confirm or deny the rumour that you are transferring to another team ??? Rumour has it that Shere punjab taxi service is looking for a new coach.:p

I got a call from G-spot last night who said, that Yowen said, that Hardball was faking his injury...please confirm or deny.......seems like Chacha Choogles aka Yowen is causing some shite. ;):D

G-Spot also told me that Yowen thinks Sarbjit would be dynomite in VMSL Div 1, and defintely take Hardballz spot as the teams number 2 striker. Just imagine Zico and Sarb ...bun-to bun-to. :D

i personally don't know this G-spot guy, but somehow he got my cell number....and he leaves me messages telling me whats going on in the apna soccer community ....yeah he also talks in a deep voice...must be working as 1-900 telephone sex operator....no wonder he gets info from van u, yowen and harballz (customers ???) :eek:

Big T :cool:

bigTneverstartsanyrumoursonTTPitstrueitstrue :wa:

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You dirty koosee!

Listen Hardballs! Please confirm the rumors going on with Temple. It seems the players on the team are too busy being jealous of each of other they forget how to play.

That's what I noticed and what Yowen explained to me today at the Khalsa coast league game.

Thanx for your time Hardy.

:eek:

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz speaking on Kid#11 's computer.....

G-spot...............you KOOOSSSEEE, You were right! Temple is trying to sell the div.1 spot due to the lack of guys. We've had some teams approach us but nothing is confirmed. I had no idea what was going on. Hopefully we have a team............even though I won't be playing due to injuries.

p.s.............mackers..........great night at mirage or what?...bring back the animal!

Hard Ballz

spectator

Jun 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gudwara Tourny Draws?

When were/are the draws for the gudwara tourny?
Did the alreaddy occur? Are they still going to happen?
let me know
thanx

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, that was a nice article. It's good to see that some of the Indo-Canadian youth have their priorities in order.

Also to Deep, keep it up buddy!

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations Cup 2003

Sat Sri Akal Ji my pajis. We are approximately less than one month away from the Nations Cup, so here is what the schedual looks like for those who want an early look:

Open

Group A
Germany
England
Ireland
Greece

Group 2
Italy
Africa
Portugal
China

Group 3
Carib
Fiji
Poland
Argentina

Group 4
India
Nations
Scotland
Canada

OVER 30's

Group 5
Scotland
Slovakia
England
Germany

Group 6
Canada
Greece
China
Ireland

Over 38's

Group 7
England
Croatia
Poland
China

Group 8
Canada
India
Ireland
Scotland

Over 45's

Group 9
Canada
Ireland
England
TBA

Group 10
Poland
China
Scotland
India

In the open bracket, it looks virtually like the same groupings for us as it did last year with the exception of Nations. Only real threat in my opinion are the Scotts, a win over them will see us in the semis where we can hopefully improve on our results from last year and go to the finals and hopefully take it all like we did in 2000.

On behalf of the Punjab Football Club and Resham Singh, We would like to wish Team India the best of luck....GO INDIA GO!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you join everyone else on TTP over in the nation's cup thread instead of hiding over here :rolleyes:

Cheers,

~Regs.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so who is or should be on this years India team? lets have 18.
(s) means starter
jason sarai s
pammi
jas atwal
dan sankar s

lavi s
paul bahia s
jas mattoo s
amar takar
sunni uppal
gary aujla
b. shoker
raju s

harry s s
surinder s
joey s
harbinder s
jessie D

didar of course

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations

All starters are alright except Jas Atwal should start before Jason and then Pummi if Dan is not there. Jason has not yet proven himself to be the striker that can change a game by himself. Having said that Jas has also struggled as of late. The guy that plays middle for Van U. could replace Jas Mattoo. Either Kam or the little guy. But the Temple/ Akal make up up the majority of the players seems okay.

Does anyone know when the next tourney's are after this weekend?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about the Coach of the Big India Team?

I think it should be Big P, he did lead Khalsa to a great run in the VMSL and he is leading the team at the top of the League in the PCSL.

But who cares, when it all comes down to it, Scotland is going to kick India's ass this year, even with HOS out of the line-up.

There has been some great matches between the two teams in the past however.

Lets go Scotland

HOS

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fish lips!

How's the going Yowen, how's the going? So are you gonna play in the GN tourney, or are you still scared because Temple is missing a few guys?

This oughta be a good one!

KOOSIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:p

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumble in the Jungle

G-Spot, what happened on the sidelines with you and Harp?! Something had to have been said to ignite the fists of fury. Was their a rematch?!
We were all shocked to see the kicks and punches fly, but it seemed to fuel Temple's second half rally, which fell short as PFC put the game away late.

Anyways, just wanted to get a quick 'Howard Cosell-like' post-fight interview!

TS

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: Temple Issues

Originally posted by tsenghera
G-Spot, what happened on the sidelines with you and Harp?!

Hey G-spot - TTP is NOT the place to air any internal issues.....so I hope you don't respond to TS and his post.

Hey TS - Let the temple boyz sort it out among themselves.

Anyways what happened in the final ???

Big T :cool:

PS - Big T is still mad at G-spot for taking him down... I would have scored ;)

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
final

GN beat PFC 1-0 in the finals..........Monty scored on a penalty shot in the first 5 minutes.......on a side note.....i would like to hear what happened on the temple sidelines:D

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hardballz

I was out of town on the weekend with Khalsa (we won 4-1 and now have 8 wins 1 lose by the way) and I am curious to know what happened. Is there turmoil in the Temple camp.......

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anklebreaker.....

Hard Ballz tweaked out on everyone.....knocked out 4-5 different guys....everyone who came his way including the ROOT and G-Spot and TSenghera.....enough said! Congrats to GN on winning the tourny....well done! Ankle....you guys just seem to be rolling over teams this year...well done and keep it up....I might check out your trainings on thursdays....Big P said it's easier than tuesdays....cheers!

justblamehardballz;) ....whostolemybeer??

Hard Ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0