Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A waitress with arguably the smallest nuggets ever,(and deepest voice) Curling on the T.V., pool players, Sidewinder lifting his foot as to curtsey on his toss and greasy nacho's. How was I to compete?

Other than the above a good night of arrows. I only lost to the'EXecutioner'. The first was well played, but again clinical finishing by the #1. The second was probably the worst match in D.C.S history next to the 'Total Putz/Sidewinder' double one marathon a couple weeks back.

I'm 8-2 in my last two outings with that damn 1-8 still haunting me. I'm getting a bit tired of the T.P. and Ball and Chain ducking me. If they bail out next week there should be serious repercussions followed by stiff fines.

BTW, Sidewinder had you not been lifting you heel like that tonight you probably wouldn't have had that lad run out to his car grab his arrows (among other things) and ask you for a game. I think I can speak for the rest of the D.C.S in saying dart night will never be held at The Milk Bar

'Double In'

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By any chance were you at the Buck last night???
A waitress with arguably the smallest nuggets ever,(and deepest voice
Did she have shoulder length Blonde hair??? If so I'd watch out for that one!!! She's from Ladner!!! :eek: :eek: You must have heard about those Birds!!!

Guinnessworriedthatsomeonemaycatchsomething!!!

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0 and 6

I will not comment on the pretty boy flights nor on the varying insults.However i do have some comments.1. to all those bottom feeders in the rankings;I may have been 0 and 6 but all losses were to higher ranked players and 5 of them were close.Dont think you can pass me in the rankings without playing me!2. to those wankers like hurricane and t.p.;without showing up your rankings are in jeopardy if I even win the occasional game against a top tier player.3. perhaps we should play darts cricket as official games;my style seems to be better rewarded at that game.4. D.I.;you forget to mention that the nugget-less waitress also had a lousy memory.5. Was that you Coastal lurking at the pool table? I noticed someone who looked vaguely familiar at the far table who kept watching us!6. will valentines day be another pathetic excuse to keep players off the circuit to-nite? Sidewinder.

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed it was I that you spotted, Sidewinder. How on earth you could see me and not the dart board a mere 8' away escapes me.

After stopping at my favorite Japanese joint, I fancied an evening of darts.
I had been thinking of sponsoring El Nino. If he could be devious enough to tamper with the Executioner's flights, I felt he might have a future in the D.C.S. My decision is now pending based on his sub-par performance. However, I did feel he deserved better in a couple of his matches, and although you were 0-6, you could
have done worse.
What's the deal with "Double In"? He looks like an athlete. What the fcuk is he doing playing darts with a gimpy Irishman and two old fat farts? How's his home life?

coastal

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in.
Total Package - too ill to compete?
I have just received the digital proof that he was at another establishment, probably searching for easier competition (or women).
Shame on you T.P. A lot of young Fijian athletes look up to you and this is the type of message you send them!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Home life is just fine thank you!

A true athlete is one who can compete in all sport/ games. I am merely honing my hand eye coordination. Plus there's usually a great set of nuggets bouncing about.:eek:

Costal tell me you didn't make a trip to the pub to just watch a gimpy Irishman and two old fat farts play darts? Surely that's worse than joining them.

'Double In'

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I came to watch a gimpy Irishman and two old fat farts play darts. Did not expect to see the studly athlete you are with nothing better to do.
But, please remember, I also expected to see the Total Package and the Hurricane. I humbly submit that name changes are in order - Undelivered Package and Her-icane would be more appropriate.
I would have joined in the competition but for the disgraceful behavior of the attending D.C.S. arrow throwers.

coastalwhowondersifallofrichmondislikethis

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Truth is out There

The nuggets were fine, and the service great if you were not to dartally anal to notice. Do you not appreciate the "small packages". Tight buns and throaty voice. I love it.
God, I got great service. Melissa, thanks. The roses are in the mail to your Ladner houseboat.

iftheycanhandleslipperyfishtheycanhandleslipperyanything

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder

You'd get better service if you dressed better.
Have you noticed the girls aren't hanging around your table?

coastalthinksyouwillnevergetgoodservicewithoutyoursonsthere

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Finally

I was taken aback by the disgusting display after the final match of cricket.
The eXecutioner and Sidewinder won a close contest, but could they so easily dismiss the prior drubbing they received at the hands of Double In and El Nino. It appears so.

I may be forced to take my tongue out of the eXecutioner's arse and speak out if this continues.

yourhumblecoselllikereporterofthebestdamndartsintown

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Ridge

Nice atmosphere to play arrows!!! anywhore Double in (A.K.A. Daft Dutchman) was top shelf last night... I don't think it's gonna last though!!! The bastard hits doubles and triples by accident!!!:mad: anyway just to give some insight to all you Dart types, he's really shite!!! I mean he's beats up on useless twats like us:rolleyes: Captain show'em how it's done!!!

GuinnessisfcukingpissedthatDaftyhashisownboard!!!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong crowd

Guinness, your talking to the wrong crowd. Captain beats up on us weekly.....:rolleyes: He's a bit of a dart bully.

YoushouldseewhathedoestoSidewinder. :eek:

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Regs

2 is better. I think a Screw You Captain club might be in the works and this way we can keep track of the members.

coastalalsolikestoo2

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hell is a four letter word

Wouldn't starting a new thread for this club be better for keeping track? Changing usernames is confusing for the whole community and more importantly, more work for myself :rolleyes:

Remember, it's all about me,

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually HERE it would be all about Darts.

Move along......

Your in Moderating, KNVB

GohatetheCaptainsomewhereelsetheresenoughofthatonWednesdaynights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0