Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As always Regs, you are correct.
Changing thousands of user names could overload the the system and possibly cause a shutdown of the TPP site.

HOS is an instant Elder of the Screw you Captain Also Club.

coastalissorryithascometothisCaptain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Sorry it came out HERE! What part of move along did you not pick up the first time?

All other hate Captain fan club posts shall be deleted.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain of Screw You Captain Club

Thanks for trying me HOS. I did leave you with a little somthing though.

Yours in editing, KNVB

Sorry knvb, I guess you have never got off topic before, but now that you are the high and might moderator, you can go and edit HOS.

Let me tell you this knvb, I answer to only one Geek, and his name is TB

HOSlikesdarts:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't handle this abuse. Just because I am the number one player on the circuit, doesn't mean that I can handle such belligerence. I am no darts bully . I don't practice more than other players. I just love the sport. I might have to start another circuit , if this abuse continues.

The Ecumenical Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I meant dart bully in the nicest sense of the word of course. Just remember before you go off and form your own Super league that the slander is coming from outside the D.C.S. Jealous bastards who can't compete or are to chicken to try.

They have no heart or desire unlike our good friend Sidewinder. Who comes and battles each and every week, never turning down a match no matter how highly ranked or how many time he gets thumped (Hurricane) Do you really want to leave behind hard working individuals like this this over a few nae Sayers not even associated with the league? Who will he idolizes? Surely not a quitter who can't hack a few cheap shots. Maybe your not the true champ we all thought you were.

Don't worry Sidewinder, The 'Executioner' will do the right thing.

'Double In'

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sniffle sniffle

Thanks, Double In. I needed that. I don't know what got into me. I could never form a Super League, especially when I am very capable of shooting 8, 8, 11, 14 on the trot. The D.C.S. is my circuit and I shall not forget this. I must go for a whirlpool now and get ready for the big match tomorrow. We also have an Imperial Cup game.

Executioner

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dirty old pervert

Coastal;you scare me. Are you an androgenous geriaphile?I think you should stay away from us. b.t.w. re my clothing;I was proudly wearing the shirt I won thru my darts skill the other week at O.Hares.And;by the way I am still the only member of the D.C.S. circuit to win an official prize despite my seventh place ranking.Good luck to all in their soccer games this weekend. Sidewinder.

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb - Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Was there ever a mention of hate club? Screw You is a term of endearment. Plus, I simply responded to TB's post. It would be the equivalent of not answering God's call would it not?

Sidewinder- while you are wanking to Double Ins kind words, please get some things straight.
I am not an androgenous geriaphile. I am a gerogenous andriaphile - get it right!
Also, reliable sources tell me the shirt you were wearing was a replacement for the one you lost at O'hares.

eX - Suck it up champ. Your sensitive Irish soul must be controlled to achieve the greatness you seek. (I consulted a TV soothsayer on your behalf). BTW - she had some concerns about your sex life

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
she had some concerns about your sex life

Probably only half as many concerns as I have. Although, I was always taught that 1/2 of nothing, is nothing. So technically, her concerns about my sex life(or lack of) are moot .

The Emotional Executioner

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
will the real Screw You please stand up

Jeez, you go away for a week and all hell breaks loose on the DCS.

I'm certainly flattered about having a club named after me, but let's remember, this league is all about darts. Well, nuggets too I guess.

On a serious note, though, I'm a little concerned about the attention we high-level athletes are attracting. With Coastal and God knows how many other nutbars stalking around the Buck, the top players have got to feel a bit nervous- let's not forget Monica Seles and Nancy Kerrigan.

It used to be the most dangerous things on the circuit were Total Packages arrows bouncing back at you and the odd misplaced pool cue.

The price you pay for fame, I guess.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So very true, Screw You

There were a few matches today at O'Hare's south board. Unfortunately, they were all unsanctioned . We discovered to our dismay, that the board was actually 8'3", which is about 6 inches more than the regulation boards. So all the following results are moot in relation to the rankings. We would like to welcome Colin "The Duster" Logan to the circuit. He made an immediate impression by beating El Nino twice and Sidewinder once. Quote of the day, when The Duster was out having a smoke.

Sidewinder: "I will play Colin next. I need to get a victory under my belt."

Unfortunately, he lost and then was thumped by the Hurricane. The Hurricane then beat the Executioner before the Executioner returned the favor.

Then the rookie challenged Hurricane and the Executioner and probably regrets doing so. He lost the two matches by a combined 457 points.

Then the Hurricane beat the Executioner for a second time, after the Executioner blew a 120 point cushion, after starting the match with a ton, then a 95. It's all about finishing, all about finishing.

However, these matches will have no impact on the rankings because of the distance from the board. But we can welcome Duster Logan to the circuit......

Executioner......

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cropduster or crapduster

Hats off to our newest member for beating both myself and el nino in his first two games.Funny how he can finish twice with 1 dart into the double 1 bed and yet take so long to get there from 501 that el nino had to take 2 trips to the mens room during the game.not looking forward to tomorrows new rankings.sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In sanctioned play tonight, the Executioner and Hurricane were 3 - 2. The Executioner packed it in during the last match thanks to a sequence of 15 darts that matched KNVB's IQ. I displayed some poor sportsmanship by throwing my last 2 darts in a turn, at the wall. Hurricane was having a blinder in the match, already posting scores of 140, 120, and 85. Needless to say, in an unprecedented move, I conceded the match. So it looks like the Executioner will be on top for another week but there might be some fines handed out for this poor display of sportsmanship. I forgot to mention that El Nino was 0 - 2 tonight.

Expect to see the Total Putz drop noticeably in the rankings.

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oohh the anger.

Is the pressure of being #1 so long getting to the 'Executioner? Me thinks so. Throwing darts at the wall, conceding matches, taking shots at a poor mans IQ, (Like it doesn't hurt enough already) and threatening to leave and start his own league. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk......

Coastal if you feel like lurking in dark corners and staring at Sidewinders ass some more I believe Wednesday is still league night at the Buck. 7:30 - 8:00 guys?

Double "They don't call me the 'Daft Dutchman' for nothing" In :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reviewing video from Saturday's blowup, the D.C.S. has decided to fine the Executioner $.24, the cost to fill the holes that were put in the wall. Since the Executioner's etiquette has been nothing short of spectacular until this point, the committee decided to give him a slap in the wrist. The D.C.S. also understands the pressure that goes with being the number one player. When asked about Saturday's incident, the Executioner had this statement:

" I would like to apologize to all my loyal fans who have come to expect a lot over the years. Sometimes, there is a lot of pressure that comes with this number one ranking. I am being hounded all day during practices and can't lead the normal life, of say a 2nd or 3rd ranked player. I will make sure this does not happen again because I know how much I mean to the little X-Men around the world."

Executioner

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Daft,
Well TTP'd. Got both of us with one arrow. Sidewinder doesn't have an ass, as you've noticed in his plumbers jeans, but yours looks delightful.
Screw You Captain- I have seen no mention here of your ranking as a high level athlete. While the Captain wallows in self-pity, maybe it is your time to step up. Of course if you do, you run the risk of a pool cue butt-end from the Coastal. Did you ever see anyone whine like Nancy - until of course The eXecutioners recent
breakdown.
I will have to consider Wednesday - "Nutbar", "Freak". I am not feeling completely welcome. I have been invited to a reserved table at the Garage for the Canada game. There I could mingle with like-minded lurking gerianderers. Perhaps The D.C.S. should consider a change of venue for this Wednesday. If nuggets are what interest you, there is a waitress who is two weeks away from child birth and she would fulfill all your dreams.

coastalisworriedeXwillpullaCapriatianddisappearintosexanddrugsfor10years

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
t.v.star coastal

Coastal;did I spot you again? This time on a t.v.news clip on the final show at the Marble Arch?Sitting in the front['g.'] row,with a silly grin on your face,three darts in your left hand and a banana in your right hand! Sidewinder has received clearance for wed. night and will be at the Buck. at 8 o,clock Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:12 it is. Canada should have a comfortable lead at this time. I might be tempted into a large wager, if the price is right.......

Executioner

The Executioner

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 173 lbs.
Finisher: Guillotine Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money