Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Into The Wind- The Terry Fox story

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gear whores.

I watched 4 Days in October this afternoon. Being a Red Sox fan, and remembering how amazing that series was, made this movie awesome.

Every one I've seen so far has been great.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bergamascho,

Did exactly what you said and got to watch the Two Escobars the other night. Cheers!

WOW! Brilliant film and totally mind blowing. Goes to show that not everything is what it appears in our little soccer world. Makes you wonder what really goes on in other places. You always hear rumours and such but you never know.

Thanks again.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My pleasure mate...And you've definitely got a point. I would wager that Italy isn't the only place games have been fixed. When so much money is at stake people tend to avoid leaving the outcomes to chance. As a complement to The Two Escobars you ought to have a look at the Johnny Depp movie "Blow". A bit of Hollywood embellishment to be sure but another fascinating story.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any of you uever watch the movie "Terry"?

CBC plays it evey year when the Terry Fox Run occurs.

Good movie as well. I have watched both and they give you some good insight into his run.

The 30 for 30 on the Escobars(Soccer player and the Drug kingpin) was pretty cool too.

The Escobars was on the other night. I don't know how that could have been done any better . 10/10

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0