Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iPhone Apps

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you "sling" to multiple users? Ie can I deliver a case of czechvar over to luch's house in exchange for some viewing privileges?

I'll take the case of czechvar, but I'm 99% certain that only one user can log in at a time. Anyone can d/l the Slingplayer softwear but you need to set it up with your hardwear. I've had the Solo for just over 3 years now and use the softwear on my netbook. The iphone app is the next frontier. With 3G access, it's anytime, anywhere... one pixel at a time ;).

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've had the slingbox for exactly 1 year now... it actually gets the most use at home as we just set up Treehouse on the laptop anywhere daddy isn't so the hockey game can be viewed in HD :D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've had the slingbox for exactly 1 year now... it actually gets the most use at home as we just set up Treehouse on the laptop anywhere daddy isn't so the hockey game can be viewed in HD :D

Entertaining the little one... another useful app of the sling!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is justin.tv?

Also, the app Still Tasty is actually quite good. For us men who don't pay attention to expiry dates, it tells you how long stuff is good for before you'd die from eating it. Comes in handy for me :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NP, I don't have it as an app for my phone (want an iphone but I got a BB at the moment) We just use it all the time at work for getting the nucks east coast games.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0