Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Predictions

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going after the champs, and chumps

Appy, here is my take...

Should be a fun game to be a part of, especially if the weather holds up.

When playing the defending champs, you dont have to work too hard to get up for the game. Throw in the fact that we are also playing some chumps, and it gets more interesting...(you're a chump;) )

I predict an Abruzzo win for no other reason than the fact that a Papa has never, eeever (ala Y2J)
beatin' moi!~!
And the streak will continue tonight....
Abruzz 2-0

Of course if Holiday plays in the sweeper position, I predict a 0-0 score.:D

So, Appy, you got me to predict a win for Abruzz...what are your thoughts?

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i feel that catanzaro will lose 2-1 to abruzzo. and friuli will get there first win of the season over treviso 3-1. because THE NEW ELITE ONE said so!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights Action

I think Abruzzo will come out very strong tonight considering they fell apart last weekend. Peter Rosati is suspended and he is a big part of the midfield and I heard Mollica is also sitting due to an injury and he "is" the defence. We are gonna have to take advantage of those two gone but I expect players like pippo , gebbie, and Roberts:rolleyes: will intend on bringing their A game to the park to make up for the absences.

Abruzzo has two good capable goalies but they lack the height and hopefully our backline and forwards will cause some damage on free kicks and corners. If we play as a team tonight their is no reason we should not walk away with the points. Abruzzo is a good squad but we are focused on winning this game and it should be a great one.

Catanzaro 2 Abruzzo 0

In the other contest I expect Friuli to come out ready to play...A loss in this game will definitely hurt their play-off chances. Treviso had a great team game last week with alot of guys giving big game performances. Friuli needs their big guns to step up tonight and create more chances to score.

Their back line and goalie have had a rough start but I can see them turning it around for atleast 1 game

Friuli 3 Treviso 2

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Pippo

There is new rules regarding membership to the Dungeon....with comments lik that you better start playing cards with the monkeys out in Delta...;)

THE ELITE

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And now your not going anymore cause of the mistake your wife Made.....good luck in Delta and keep your head up tonight.....:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backroom

Zaurrini

I expect a fierce battle between 2 of the better teams in the tourney this year,game to be very close but we will squeak it out in the end.2-1 Catanzaro win.BTW,your always welcomed in the backroom:D

Treviso looked damn good last week so if thats any indication,they should have no problems with Friuli.2-0 Treviso.

TA

You and your punk ass Elite group are always welcomed to the backroom for the biggest beating of your lives.You young punks need to learn to respect the BACKROOM

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to follow such a comprehensive Apprentice Report, but I'll try.

Abrutz might be the most complete team in the tournament this year. I've seen them play twice and I've been impressed with the quality players they can put out on a week-to-week basis. I'm sold on a midfield that can include guys like Tempesta, Gebbie, Rosatti and Pippo - all very quality players. Throw in Levitt and Mollica in the back, Batista and Troisi up front - very balanced attack, very solid throughout. The goalkeeping tandem of D'Angelo and D'Andrea is one of the best, if not the best, in the league.

Catanzaro has the most firepower I've seen so far. D'Onforio is a tremendous asset not only because of his defensive abilities, but his ability to create out of the back. He and Jimbo playing back there together gives them a lot of options to get forward from a defensive position. Guys like The Apprentice, Pashilidis and Masi can all add to the offense and give Catanzaro a multi-pronged attack. Kent is a good defensive defender who can be relied upon when Jimbo or Carm decide to move up. Jonesy is servicable and, on occasion, can stand on his head to keep them in a match.

This game could be a preview for the I-Tie League Final. I'm going with a draw for tonite's game, 2-2.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict that the backroom will soon fold....The professor has already been in talks with the ELITE and he has been gauranteed a big part in the organization. On behalf of the elite we would like to thank Zaurrini for his commitment to the organization he has and will be a stronghold for the club...JIMMY H. you will never be in the elite...You clame to be backroom but you always say that your in the "ELITE"...I'm confirming that you are NOT.

WE WILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER 2002....FURTHER DETAILS TO BE REALEASED LATER....

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BACKROOM

From Zaurinni

Throw in the fact that we are also playing some chumps, and it gets more interesting...(you're a chump

From TA

On behalf of the elite we would like to thank Zaurrini for his commitment to the organization he has and will be a stronghold for the club..

Firstly it looks like your Elite crew is very disfunctional like yourself(yes you do have major issues) and secondly,The Professor will never abandon the BACKROOM crew.Your mind games may work on your pitiful punk ass crew but we have way too much saavy for your little games......

As for me wanting to be an Elite.....why would I want to be part of any organization that the El Prez is part of:eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
this weeks games

Hey Chumps, lets get some feedback on the games coming up this weekend...Alot of you guys lurk on here and say nothing. Alot of Big games on Sunday:

Catanzaro looks to remain on top of the satndings when they go head to head to against a solid Veneto team. Could be tough this early for both teams to be awake after a rough night at the Italian Center.

Friuli look to fix their horrendous start with a win against Campania. Don't look for Campania not to put up a fight and try to remain the only undefeated team in the league.

Calabria and Abruzzo could be the match of the day. Both teams have struggled of late , with Calabria giving up more goals than any would have expected and Abruzzo scoring at the pace of a snail this game could be very wide open. A calabria loss puts the team in a playoff battle.

Puglia always seem to end up in the late game and this week they will havetheir hands ful with the Mighty Trevisan. Puglia has been as inconsistent as the weather winning big than losing big. Treviso has surprised alot of teams and look for this game to be a dandy.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend

Catz 4 Veneto 1

We will stay on top with a victory agaisnt Veneto. Jimmy "White Lightining" Holiday will keep up his scoring streak and TA will cause havoc on the Veneto back line.

Friuli 2 Campania 2

It will be a good battle as friuli looks for its first points of the season. But campania will spoil the win late with a Benji brown strike to tie the game.

Calabria 1 Abruzzo 6

This will be no contest. Abruzzo will come out hard and will finish calabs earily. The only calabria goal will come of a peno.

Puglia 1 Treviso 1

This will be the match of the weekend with to hot teams going head to head. Puglia will carry most of the offensive play but, treviso will net the tieing foal on a fast break.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Copperputz~ If Friuli tie they will get there first points of the season. Or are the rules different in the I-Tie league? :rolleyes:

Catz 2 Veneto 1
Friuli 2 Campania 1 (first points?)
Calabria 1 Abruzzo 1
Puglia 1 Treviso 1

No offence. All defence. WOP soccer at it's best.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Nice to hear from you again and I can see that you still haven't changed. If you read the entire post I said:

It will be a good battle as friuli looks for its first points of the season. But campania will spoil the win late with a Benji brown strike to tie the game.

as you can see all I said was the they will look for there first points of the season and that Campania would spoil the win not mentioning anything else about the points.

Thanks for the quick lesson on points in soccer though:rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUNDAYS GAMES

Catanzaro v Veneto : Look for Catanzaro to dominate the game. I dont think they will be able to match up with the guys we have on the field. White Lightning might not be in the line-up due to an undisclosed back injury:rolleyes: CAT 5 Ven 1

Friuli v Campania : I think this game depends on who shows up for which teams....if Friuli has all there guys and Campania has all there guys it should be a good game. I dont expect Friuli to get the win but maybe they can squeak out a tie. FRU 2 CAMPANIA 2

Calabria v Abruzzo If Calabs are going to stand "any" chance of saving their coaches job:D Joe Marello Jr. has got to stand out. If he plays well and the supporting cast plays better than weeks past they have a shot. I dont think this will happen. Abruzzo will come out hungry and with a couple of key guys back in the line-up they should get the 3 points.CAL 1 ABRUZZO 3

Puglia v Treviso: Two very good teams in this battle. Puglia has alot of good individuals players but Treviso plays hard as a team and move the ball well. I think the team that scores first will win the game....so........PUGLIA 3 TREVISO 2

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0