Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian League 2003 Unofficial I-tie standings/results/schedule link

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PLAYOFFS and GEEGERS

Originally posted by Zaurrini
Semi Finals at Beaconsfield.

11:30am Amluni Game

Regs, if we are not out too late on Saturday night, I am sure we could get a Half in the "Amluni" game, I hope that is I-tal for Allumni.
They must be playing 30 min halves if the first Semi, starts at 1 pm.
With 30 min in between for Pasta and Oxygen.

HOS I like my pasta with meat sauce

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: PLAYOFFS and GEEGERS

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
Regs, if we are not out too late on Saturday night, I am sure we could get a Half in the "Amluni" game, I hope that is I-tal for Allumni.

Sorry, for mis-typing HOS.
You see when you type with two hands, these things can happen.

What is your excuse for spelling it ALLumni? Did your index fingers get crossed again?;)

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey zaurrini,

hows the field condition at beaconsfield? is it better than adanac? any field is better than adanac i should say. any predictions for ITALIA WEEK??? GO CAMPAN GO!!!!!!!!!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game scores...

Abruzzo 6 Catanzaro 2
Campania 2 Treviso 1

First game was quite one-sided; looked like Abruzzo had at least 2 called back. Best player on the field for Catz was the doberman that ran onto the field twice:rolleyes: Not entirely true; they just got out-gunned.

Campania up 2-0 until injury time. Their keeper stood on his head. This was a very well-played game.

HOS - you should have come out for the "Amluni/Allumni" game. Apparently they were short players... (getting this second-hand from Angelo Pulice). ps - "Alumni" is the word you're looking for....

Ciao,

Stew:cool:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scores

Abruzzo 8- Catz 3

I got my first action in, on the field in over two months....
didnt touch the ball and was a minus 2. not bad.

I think Catz used up all their energy last week against calabria....they didnt look like they were interested in playing tooday.

Campan ended up winning 2-1.
Full marks for beating a very good treviso squad with "Best Goalie"....... ZENGA!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another classic defensive battle for the Italian League. Eleven fcuking goals.

I wonder if the Apprentice and Fil got on the park at the same time (aka: The Cripple Minute). This would at least explain some of the defensive breakdowns by both sides.

We didn't even score eight goals all year. How embarassing.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pips I didnt want that fukcing award because I knew after that I would be cursed oh well full marks to Campans and the Bitch played very well.

All the best both teams in the final.

Another year done!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS - you should have come out for the "Amluni/Allumni" game

HOS should have came out of the toilet today. Apparently, he was even singing the Celtic Song last night too. Well done, HOS. I know I would NEVER sing a fcuking Rangers song. I guess it shows how much of a Rangers fan you really are.

Good luck to Abruzzo in the final, the team that I played a couple of years with.

Captain

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awards

Originally posted by zenga
Pips I didnt want that fukcing award because I knew after that I would be cursed .........

Your team won all the awards.
Despite Abruzzo finishing first over-all, with the Most Goals, and second-least Goals Against (behind Calabria) we did not get any player awards.

Crap.

Although we did get manager of the year with
BARUFFA! :bronco:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0