Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian Tourney 2004

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzzo 2 - Cantanzaro 0

As for the comment on the Dormers earlier. They were not "shown the door" by Cantanzaro. Ryan is still out with his broken leg and Steve is taking the summer off to recover from mono.

Cheers,

Jr.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Treviso 2
Campania 1

Adamo Artuso and Kent for Treviso
Gaita for Campania

I left early but Fruili was up 2-1 on Calabria.

Mike Baldin and Alex Elliot for Fruili
Rick Marando for Calabs.

Any news on where the Puglia players went?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the fcuk was the keeper wearing knvb orange juice kit :eek: :p

sid
\
north vs south wednesday at clinton 6-30 pm

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Veneto 2
Catanzaro 1

Game moved from Clinton to Adanac at the last minute after we got the boot from an O-50s Spanish League executive. Or something like that.

Combined with our 1-0 default win over Puglia, this is the best start we've had in years.

Forza.
-Sensei.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hanson you twats were lucky cnuts :cool: :mad:

never in a million years will that happen again

sid :)

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei,
From what I heard...0-6 with Sporting???? It must feel good getting that monkey off your back or should I say the Apprentice :) :) late hit??? anyways great composure (spelling???) unlucky on the first goal, you should use STICK'M.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think wednesday night was my first win in 2004. Oh what a feeling.

I can't believe you just called the Apprentice a monkey...I would have gone with gorilla or baboon (whichever one has the larger gut), but to be fair, we were messing with each other all night and I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to do anything cheap on the play. He's just awkward and uncoordinated.

That first goal was bruuuuuuuuuuutal. Stick'em indeed. I wish it had happened on the other side of the 18, so I didn't have to face the wrath of you and the rest of the "fans" waiting to slag the fcuk out of me. Bastages.

Forza Lucky Twats.
-Sensei.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Around the Italian Forums a "gut" is referred to as a "treep". Get it right.

Our goal couldnt have happened to a better cnut than yourself. I think that was the only time in 10 years I've heard you keeep your big mouth shut for more than 5........errrrr 2 minutes. ;)

Forza Unlucky Twats
TA

vandutch

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey everyone,

Im new to this whole ttp thing, so i figure i will begin wih my predictions for week two of this years tourney.

First game: Campania vs Catanzaro:
I feel Campania should take this game. After watching Catanzaro's performance on wednesday against Veneto, I see a team needing much improvement. I take Campania. Final Score Campania 2 - Catanzaro 0.

Second Game: Treviso vs Veneto
I feel Veneto was lucky to get that win, Treviso will bring them down to earth.
Treviso 3 - Veneto - 0. Shut out for Zenga.

Third Game: Friuli vs Abruzzo
I feel after watching Friuli's first game they are much improved from last year. They look like they have got a good core of young players. I take a hard fought win by Friuli over abruzzo. Friuli - 2 Abruzzo - 1.

I feel a win over Friuli does count this year!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vandutch

Good to have you aboard.

Obviously if you're writing it, then you're feeling it. But you got only 1 of 3. What the fcuk is that?! This year it's obvious the outcome of every game. Here is the pedictions for the rest of the year.

Treviso 5-0-1
Abbruzzo 4-1-1
Calabria 3-2-1
Friuli 2-2-2
Veneto 2-3-1
Campania 1-4-1
Catanzaro 0-5-1

No more to say. I bet my coaching career on it. :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Treviso 3 - Veneto 1

treviso lucky not to be down early when the team had Real Madriditis and decided to all be individuals and not play the team game. Everyone running around out of positon. A pilon would have been more effective.

Meers gets a late 1st half goal on the set play corner. Header from the far post. Glen Oliviero scores a nice one even later in the half after beating the goalie to the ball.

2nd half we finally played positional soccer and they never got a sniff on net until the end. Rob Sing finishes a PK with 3 to go (3-0) and then the fireworks.

Some guy who hasn't scored a goal in 8 years rips a blast from 16 yrds out into the far top right corner of the net. This plumber pulls off his jersey and parades like a mad-man around the field like he just scored in the WC. Garath Kush (86er of yesteryear) style pose would have been appropriate.

Then the final whistle blew. Good on ya, bud.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzzo - Treviso

Biggest game of the year. A shame it's so early in the tourney. Lots of stories leading up to this game:
Which team will cast itself as this year's favorite?
Where are all the Abruzzo vets?
Can Paul Favs regain his MVP form?
Does Weachter hold onto the Top Defender title.
With 1 goal against, does that last second goal kill Zenga's confidence?
Will Treviso manage to keep Troise off the board?
Will some Treviso players forget their jerseys again?
Will Sumner show up?
Will WAB sub himself in to lead his team to victory?

I expect a tight game. Most likely a tie, but coaching will probably make the difference. :D

Treviso 2 - Abruzzo 1

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

First off you can have the title,since the team whos ever finished first have never won the Coppa D'Italia.

Now that Club Inter have finished their run for the cup, Campania will come out gunz a blaz'n.

We will defend our title.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTPers,

Just in, rumour has it that Gino "crake those shorts higher" Muoio will be suiting up with Calabs. I cant believe this!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0