Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2007

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to golf and Pint.... I think Sir M Is walking there, something about leaving the car at the motel last year?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My actual club screwed the pooch and forgot to get their forms in. Luckily i organize my tourney team and am well ahead of the game.

The knights inn should have 6 rooms available for all three nights. i just cancelled my secondary reservation there.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hoping to get a call from the reffing crew (Kevin if you read this please PM me) as it could pay for the weekend. :thumbup:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Highlanders will be in again and may have stepped up the traditional "Bad Kit" Sunday!

Golfing the dunes on Friday as well.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICSF Inter are in the Open division this year. Didn't have enough guys for over 30's due to summer vacation plans. Should be fun... Sun Rivers is fully open now as well.

SCK

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are in for a treat. The fields are in amazing shape. I hope to see some of the boys and girls in the garden and at the pubs.

For all the soccer ladies. Come on over to the Prince Charles Pool. I'll make sure you get in free.

:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Women's team is going up again...great time last year!!
I hear they are having the dance again this year...should be interesting! :rolleyes:

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICSF Inter are in the Open division this year. Didn't have enough guys for over 30's due to summer vacation plans. Should be fun... Sun Rivers is fully open now as well.

SCK

When was Sun Rivers Partially closed ?? I have an exxtra Italia Strip if you need someone to put the ball in the net.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After last years massacre, I doubt any of the Highlanders will be attending the dance again... It used to be old fashioned dirty and flirty, but mainly honest fun... Now the punks who travel in packs and fight after a couple of shots look for victims to beat on with chairs... Sad really... This tournament has always (for our team)been about the Friday road trip and the beer gardens!!!
C U there.;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kamloops Tournament Seeking Referees
The Kamloops Invitational Soccer Tournament is seeking Referees from August 3-6th.
If you are interested, please call

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't slept in a month thinking about the Loops and the associated shenanigans. That could be the newborn keeping me up as well. Won't be holding me or WFC back(Winter Fun Club)
Unfortunate we have to share a golf course with the Highlanders though ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0