Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2007

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Oranje, although I did see this rather glistening fellow, this is not the one I mean...this guy if you can believe it was way more over the top than the person to which you refer. Athough I did notice that your friend was wearing quite a sporty pair of orange pants out at the bar last night.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk that was a LONG weekend... The Highlanders bus got back into town about 10pm last night... We shut down the beer gardens around 5pm and the traffic was the shits, but luckily the beer cooler was within arms reach!!! :)

Sheep Shaggers forever

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dance is dead to the B-Team for years to come. The dance was not very well attended and it would appear the place to be sunday night was Players. Good weekend of fun still. A fairly major police presence around the island and beer garden on both days.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by: BlazeArmy
A fairly major police presence around the island and beer garden on both days.
Blaze, tell your boys the beer garden is also open on Monday!!!:rolleyes:

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlight of the weekend was Gareth's "Edge" like spear on his stomach across a table on Fletch during the award's presentation while Fletcher was carrying a box of beer back for the lads.....Rated R Superstar?.....Classic!!

Did you find ur phone???

Unbelievable weekend, Inter will be back next year...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze, tell your boys the beer garden is also open on Monday!!!:rolleyes:

Muhh. I drove the one vehicle that was coming back to vancouver yesterday. I needed to make a bbq last night and barely did while leaving at 1pm. We had a few guys there around lunch but we never put in a full monday appearance.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was either the Pirates(Who you outplayed but lost to the day before...finish your 8:30am breakfast and you would have won by 5...I think I woke up at 8:10 and it was a struggle to get going) or Beachouse(Kamloops Select type team thrown together for the tourney)

Edit: BeachHouse Won the game and the cash...1-0

Scoopy1

Jul 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The weekend was magic besides getting booted from our hotel rooms on Saturday night at 3am....ended up sleeping in the park!

so who are inter's new signings??? could we be seeing Gilly and Sunny Uppal in wop blue??

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did they do the clapping in warm-up?

Yes, and so much more in the two games I saw. The highlight though was in the first of the two Sunday games (I think Club I won that one 3 or 4 to 1) there was quite a warm up by a fitness guru (not the Louis Vuitton wallet guy) I guess who was guiding his mates in all sorts of, well, unusual antics with his shirt off and (yes you guessed it) wearing mirrored aviators...and then he retired to the sidelines to chain smoke.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, and so much more in the two games I saw. The highlight though was in the first of the two Sunday games (I think Club I won that one 3 or 4 to 1) there was quite a warm up by a fitness guru (not the Louis Vuitton wallet guy) I guess who was guiding his mates in all sorts of, well, unusual antics with his shirt off and (yes you guessed it) wearing mirrored aviators...and then he retired to the sidelines to chain smoke.

Witnessed the antics at the Saltspring tourney this year...and our warm-up for the final against them was to watch them warm up :) Seemed to work for them though as they won 1-0!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinney... you sure have a hard-on about the highlanders... are you planning a switch to Delta? with all of these new signings at PAU... your playing time might dwindle :D

Army... Troy called last night and convinced FourEleven to let me go up there with you guys next year... looking forward to it.

Any photos from this year?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinney... you sure have a hard-on about the highlanders... are you planning a switch to Delta? with all of these new signings at PAU... your playing time might dwindle :D

Army... Troy called last night and convinced FourEleven to let me go up there with you guys next year... looking forward to it.

Any photos from this year?

I'm going up with Army's squad next year.........REC B, here I come, baby. :)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent. 2 New recruits for our squad. And our average age goes up as well.

Sixfyv, you can stay with Troy. We need to get our white guy to asian guy ratio in the room back to even.

Alikira can have DITH and OD and the Power as i am now making it a mandatory appearance on their part. The Power was up their Monday to pick Nick up and was bullshit for not coming out all weekend.

As for photos, i know some were taken but i am awaitng the shots to be emailed to me. After some of the trouble my previous photos have caused i did not bring the camera this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0