Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops Tourney 2006

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've mastered the Dunes Guiness...time to move on to a different course. When you're uppercrust Westsiders like us you have a lot of time to spend onthe golfcourse.

Did i miss the midgets in the beer gardens last year? damn!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
Ten points on Megs in the Midget fight....:D

Now all we need to do is to track down Ed Whalen and bring him out of retirement:rolleyes:

pissed off because we're not going this year,

Trece
Can u play in net? Wanted, one goalie....or something similar....
Sad news, no Smurf Nolti this year. Too much drugs last year, blew his brains out at the dance. I guess the midget fight will have to do, go megs!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
No groupies??? Fcuk it, I'm out!!! Megs, you've been doing too much of the white stuff again!!! Circa 2003!!!
Phone call, you better get it...
http://www.takethepiss.com/multimedia/showimage.php?i=613&c=539
Army helmut and all...
http://www.takethepiss.com/multimedia/showimage.php?i=614&c=539
Westside vs Highlanders whould be a fun match... However, I'm disappointed to hear they are not playing the Dunes this Friday!!! Smally may transfer to the motorboat club??? That motorboating sonofabitch!!!

ps. double click on Megs bad behaviour links.

HOLY FCUK...THAT IS FUNNY!!!! I just laughed out loud at work!!

Megs...that's classic! LOVE IT

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild:

Yes, I have played in net (notice I didn't say "can"). I would love to be spending the weekend laughing at the Highlanders' interpretation of "Bad Kit Sunday" again, but have family commitments that are preventing me from going (Niño #1 in regional swimming competition - winners go to provincials). If you're really stuck for a keeper, PM me and I can put you in touch with one from the Loops.

Trece

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megs, you're such a 'good sport'... However, what happens on the road stays on the road, unless your friend K-Vale desides to post the evidence on TTP!!!
Midget toss is out, Cainy and Cuddler recently both got married (not to each other) and are not allowed to come!!!:rolleyes:

BTW, did you ever kick that habbit???;)

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Midget toss is out, Cainy and Cuddler recently both got married (not to each other) and are not allowed to come!!!:rolleyes:

BTW, did you ever kick that habbit???;)

And because they're not gonna be there, you're next in line for midget status, wee man. :p

And why would I kick a rabbit, that's just mean.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:

But rumour has it Sage may be making an appearance... lock your bitches up now! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sooooooo, who won the final?

And, more importantly, anyone get a chair in the head at the dance on Sunday? :eek: :eek: scary shite!!

striker14

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What i would really like to know is which bastard was bleeding like a stuck pig after the dance and got blood all over my damn almost-white suit. How am i going to get that sh*t out.

Other than the after dance activities of a few, everything went pretty good this weekend.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
What i would really like to know is which bastard was bleeding like a stuck pig after the dance and got blood all over my damn almost-white suit. How am i going to get that sh*t out.

Other than the after dance activities of a few, everything went pretty good this weekend.

I agree...the only complaint I have is the length of the grass on some of the fields. I mean, when I pass a sign that is about the length of a soccer field that boasts about how they are the best Tournament spot in BC (something like that...my entire weekend is a bit foggy) and there is a HUGE tourney on the BC Day long weekend...you'd think they'd have the grass cut, no?! :eek: Other than that wee matter, the weekend was FUN!!

The Thirsty Dog was thehspot to be on Friday night...tons of friendly faces and then Step Child's. ;) It was a hilarious night!
It was a bit scary when I went up to get a drink and I was told "I'm sorry...we've run out of Vodka and one of the guys has headed to the liquor store (it's 10:00pm). :eek: :eek: :eek: They had a good recovery and all was good when the delivery was made, but man, what a night!!

Good times...definately goin' back next year!

striker14

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunate incident in the Comp Mens Semi. A, "lead with my elbow" Surrey/Peg player, took out a Norvan player who was left with a compressed cheek-bone, concussion, jaw alignment issues and a customized eye-brow. Nice work...

Some funny comments from the weekend:
1.From one of our younger (under 30) players about the dance - "Damn I feel old in here"
2. From some brown people about the brawl that started after the lights came up. - "At least we didn't start this shite for once."

I am sure there are some more classics but my brain still isn't quite right....

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now if they would have just ended it with "Stairway to Heaven" and not RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE at the end of the dance, I am sure none of this would have happened :rolleyes:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing from the Highlander Clan.........either everyone's in jail or there has been a "print" ban on the weekends event.

Striker.....it only gets worse with every year in the 'Loop. Hopefully Spazz and I will make it again next year. I am still paying for the Beer Garden events from last year. :D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
Nothing from the Highlander Clan.........either everyone's in jail or there has been a "print" ban on the weekends event.

Striker.....it only gets worse with every year in the 'Loop. Hopefully Spazz and I will make it again next year. I am still paying for the Beer Garden events from last year. :D

Possibly Balsa?;) Or we may have actually won a game on a Monday:eek:
We blame Neil for making us play a second game on Sunday. Especially after finding out about less than an hour before game time that we actually made it to the next round with 1 win and 2 losses:confused: .

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still nothing from the Highlanders, I must have missed a great one this year.

Sorry bout that boys, I had some work commitments.

Who all made it up to play? and how many were done after the first game?

jtgkickinghimselfforgettingarealjob

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Highlanders are quiet right now but I think they're still recovering from having played 5 games :eek: in the Kamloops tourney - total Bizarro World!! :D

Smurf Nolte rose from the ashes this year but his day at the Yacht Club was interrupted by (whowouldathunkit!) a Highlander Sunday afternoon game. Luckily he didn't make it to the dance - we saw enough blood that night, we didn't need to see any Smurf blood. :rolleyes:

I heard a rumour that the fights started because some spastic girl drop-kicked a 3/4 full beer into an innocent bystander's face!! The next thing you knew chairs were flying and it was a full fledged brawl. ;)

Great times in the Loops - always a gong show. It should be interesting when they switch to a new site next year - what are we going to do without the shady side of the Beer Garden?!? :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must admit, this was a more tame Highlanders squad compared to recent years... Probably the best team on the pitch we've assembled though??? Finally got rid of all those Lions!!! Except for Gibson, he just won't ever leave...
Many good stories... The worst one of all..................
Stepchild got a phone call from the beer garden around 4pm when we were on our way there, saying we had made the semi finals on the B-side via goals scored... Obviously we took it as a piss take and ignored the bastard on the other end... However, just as we set up the krokay (sp) set it was official, game time in 30 minutes at a different pitch... The donkey balls that set up the tournament definately doesn't know how to make money... The Highlanders are the show in the beer gardens on bad kit sunday and we only had a chance to pound a few back before we had to go play some muppets and ended up pounding them 5-1... What was even funnier, we lumped some Edmonton U-20 team (who didn't drink) on Monday after getting retarded at the dance!!!

Another good Monday shutting down the gardens!!! ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0