Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keith Miller Cup 2007

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
franchise is so worried about how shitty he is that he has to post in the lowly B cup thread. feel better cnut. you're no better than any of the teams in this tourney. guaranteed.

the franchise business model is useless. your name fits it too a tee.

Believe me when I tell you....I have nothing to prove to you!

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to all teams in this years cup. dragons cup to lose! could be third time lucky for the top rated team. make sure you have lots of advil & gatorade.

I think there are a few more quality teams than in years past. It is not going to be as easy as some may think for the Dragons.

KRIS

May 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't count out the YOUNG GUNS from Chilliwack A very strong team going 20 wins 1 tie no losses all season. With that record and only allowed 2 goals once all season the rest shut outs and blowouts. This should finally be a test for them.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
today is the deadline for picking up replacement players due to injury. any signing that will make a difference?????

there's a lot of talk about the coachman. apparently some players that can still play Div 1 or Premier in FVSL

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's hard to prove anything if your completely useless. Just ask hector. Sometimes you can't even find a ride to the games. :bronco: :knvb: You too cool to ride the bus. Obviously too ugly to hitch a ride. :wa:

What the fuk are you talking about....hitch a ride...i have a car numbnuts....ask hector....yes please do that....I won't brag but I would like to bet I scored more goals in the first two games then you did all year

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
today is the deadline for picking up replacement players due to injury. any signing that will make a difference?????

there's a lot of talk about the coachman. apparently some players that can still play Div 1 or Premier in FVSL

The Coachmen are very good but also very old. If their old bones can handle the tournament they may do ok. With pickups allowed a lot of teams may be quite a bit better than their regular season form.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fuk are you talking about....hitch a ride...i have a car numbnuts....ask hector....yes please do that....I won't brag but I would like to bet I scored more goals in the first two games then you did all year

you would lose that bet just like your loser maple leafs. once a lose, stays a loser.

stealing a car is not the same as having a car. you finally find a job and given up on school. can't cheat your way through your entire life.

there should be a movie call "just ask hector" because franchise said so.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our coach says there's absolutely nothing to do in the Wack at night. Nobody's believing him though.

Where could one find a good pint and food?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group Winner Predictions:

Group A: Dewdney Coachmen (obviously bias)

Group B: Surrey United (Although Arsenal is also a decent team)

Group C: IGM Dragons (However Polonia also has a very good team)

Group D: Richmond All Blacks

Semis: Dewdney vs. Richmond All Blacks
Surrey United vs. IGM Dragons

Finals: Dewdney vs Dragons

Winner: Depends on how many old bodies make the final.

JTL

Stevie G

Jul 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I seem to notice that no one has even mentioned Juan de Fuca F.C. from VISL, we were in the Keith Miller Cup 2 seasons ago and made it to the semi finals only to be knocked out by an inferior Burnaby team who were lucky to get two early goals. We had them on there heels for the remaining 80 mins of the game. I wouldn't count us out, even against teams such as the Coachmen, who are favered to win our group, although it's nice to come in as under dog's.

Stevie G

Jul 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Meikle, and Patterson are still on our team, they are now two of our seasoned veterans, as well as Donaven Walters. We have a few more young guys now then we did two years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0