Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keith Miller Cup 2007

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is a "B" cup thread dumbass. And the B cup had mainly turf fields. Continue on being bulljive's bitch and takethepiss

Well your completley wrong, since I as well as Bulljive played in Victoria, It was 2004, Campbell river won it all. Blackknights beat them 4-1 in the round robin. North Delta (bulljive) also played in the tournament.

Uvic had the only turf field and the rest were grass.

On a side note, this tournament means nothing and is in June:rolleyes: well after the season is over

Please get your facts straight mobley.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
winning anything at a club level is difficult. just because you've done nothing in your career but have the sole pleasure in your life to put others done is the only thing you live for, we all pity you. Players like sparky, kuschy, ninja all played national team soccer and for some strange reason they value winning. But obviously everyone values yours and bulljives opinion more. I bet most ttpers have more respect for these players than yourselves. Maybe if you play on a decent team you might have some credibility but there are some B form teams that can beat your North Delta team. Now who's the lame one. Sounds like you got a small dick syndrome.:knvb: :bronco:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
winning anything at a club level is difficult. just because you've done nothing in your career but have the sole pleasure in your life to put others done is the only thing you live for, we all pity you. Players like sparky, kuschy, ninja all played national team soccer and for some strange reason they value winning. But obviously everyone values yours and bulljives opinion more. I bet most ttpers have more respect for these players than yourselves. Maybe if you play on a decent team you might have some credibility but there are some B form teams that can beat your North Delta team. Now who's the lame one. Sounds like you got a small dick syndrome.:knvb: :bronco:

I see you might have figured out your wrong. I don't play for Delta and honestly the cup was fun but really what does it mean? You can sign players from other teams not in the cup and if it truly meant something big like the a cup then wouldn't be done right away after the season?

Isn't playing on a decent team get you to the cup:confused: wouldn't that mean your team must be decent:rolleyes:

Putting people down...where did that happen..

jungleboyneedstopullhisheadoutofhisass

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
calling a tourney fukc no meaning puts lots of people down. Unless your playing the world cup, your observations are worthless.

BC soccer changed the rules so that you can't sign players from other teams. You live with the team you ended up at the end of the season.

The tourney is only 2 weeks after the "A" cup so it's not that big of a deal. Unless it's in your way of harvesting your marijuana growup out in Delta.

Lucky I got a sweet ass franchise. It's from Kitsilano. None of that Fraser Valley shite. Maybe if you get off the dole, you might get somewhere in life.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the RSSL site:

The only thing notable really is that the Rovers aren't present... They finished 6th in an 8 team league this year... quite the nose-dive after winning the provincials in 2003.

I really hope all this talk about the Dragons doesn't drag on like it did last year :rolleyes:

We're still trying to pick up or noses from falling so hard, so fast. You can add it up to a ton of injuries on the old bones which left the squad decimated.

Athletics 'A' are a new team, young, like to run, no match for the Dragons....

Hopefully the tournament is in Vernon (but it sounds like it won't be), when we won it there in '03, the tourny was run very well. A class act. Not like it has been since, too bad, it is a fun tournament that isn't to be taken too seriously so enjoy the pints and the MILFS.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They should re-name this the Casper Cup. All but three weeks away and nobody knows where it supposed to be played.

I'd hate to think what could happen if there were a "C" cup...

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
After many months of attempting to secure a venue and host of the Senior B Cup, BCSA is pleased to announce Chilliwack Men’s Soccer League as the host of the competition in partnership with the BCSA Staff and Board.

The competition will be held at Townsend Park, July 20 – 22nd.

While it is unfortunate this competition could not be held as originally scheduled in June due to regrettable circumstances, the Competition Committee felt that out of the limited options as listed below, Townsend Park in July was the best available choice.

1. Vernon, July 6 – 8
2. Townsend Park, Chilliwack, July 20 – 22
3. Postpone until the Fall
4. Cancel the competition for 2007

Thanks to the Chilliwack Men’s Soccer league and the North Okanagan Youth Soccer Association for their continued effort in support of this important BCSA Competition.

In order to ensure we are not faced with this situation again in the future, a five year schedule will be developed by the Competition Committee over the next few months in consultation with the leagues involved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this competition and best of luck to all participants.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vernon road trip would have been better than a trip to the WACK.

Will the teams be getting the $1000 travel allowance for out of town tournies. I believe Victoria is actually a shorter distance to the Wack.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the tournament being so late in the year it will be a good warmup tournament for next season. On that note, I wonder if we will be able to play players that will be signing with us next season.

JTL

KRIS

May 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should there be a beer Garden at the fields if there is a pub a block away? Any info on what you'd like to see at the tourney let me know. I'll do my best:knvb:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should there be a beer Garden at the fields if there is a pub a block away? Any info on what you'd like to see at the tourney let me know. I'll do my best:knvb:

In victoria they had a tent set up where students from the university training to be massage therapists were giving free massages. nice looking women massaging the groin, nothing wrong with that.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Outdoor beer drinking should always be encouraged. Maybe you could fire up a couple of BBQs as well?

Bulljive's idea of a rub and tug tent was a good one as well.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just heard a dirty rumour that teams are allowed to import up to two players for this tourney.

Any truth to this? Dezza?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too surprising ... they probably had a lot of teams complain about not being able to field a roster that late in July. Pick ups were part of the tourney up until the last couple of years, so they do have a past precedent. Let's just hope everyone is smart enough to ensure the eligibility of their pick ups this year :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone going to compete for the cup in the 'wack!

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
someone told ya a lie JTL.

The rules only for this year per BSCA Memo:

The purpose of player pick-ups is to provide teams with the ability to have enough players to compete and NOT to allow teams to strengthen their roster by dropping players to pick up stronger ones. Any team proven to be abusing this privilege will face disciplinary action by the BCSA Board of Directors.

a) A team may pick up BCSA registered players to bring their roster up to 20 players.

b) A maximum of 6 pickups per team.

c) Players selected for inclusion in the pick-up rule are to be selected from a lower or equal caliber of play and must be registered on B Forms. Players are subject to all cup-tie rules for the competition in which they competed.

d) Players registered on the BCSA affiliation forms and not attending the Provincial B Cup who are being replaced by a pick-up player must be released through:

1) Medical certificate or
2) Letter from the player indicating unavailability.

e) ID Cards must be provided for all players. Team officials are responsible for obtaining ID Cards for all players under this clause.

f) Any player who is picked-up for the Provincial B Cup can only be chosen from teams within the same league, and with league approval.

g) Team officials who wish to pick up players must complete and submit a Provincial Championship Player Pick-Up Request Form to the BCSA Office by no later than 14 days prior to the start of the competition.

Let the cheating begin
BCSA is lusting for another debacle. mmm Lust.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0