Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kelowna 2011 Tournament

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, Vault FC will be heading up to KTOWN for a good time! I know you all say its droped off, but I still love it. Good teams, good footy and good times!
Anyone else planning on going?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will most likely be there again C4L! Always a good weekend up there, and with the gf playing in the same tourney and her rents 20 min away in Vernon, free fun weekend of soccer for us

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When are the dates? I'm definitely looking to put an all left-footed team into a tournament this year. Is there a casual level at the Kelowna tournament for players ranging from 19 - 45?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes there is both mens and womens competitive and rec divisions. Usually 10 rec teams for men. Pretty good turnout. Its a good time. Usually its around the may long weekend, I believe the weekend before it? The tourney is only on sat and sun

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're looking to play in a tournament this summer make it Kamloops. I will be up there for the 6th year in a row and it will be great times.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will do, West Coast.

I'll put the first call out now to TTPers. We are looking to field an ALL left-footed team and I'm very serious about this. :) It has likely never been done before and the interest is there from the people I've talked to. Let's start getting things ready. Of course we will be playing REC 'B' as our ages will likely vary. :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone ever seen a left footed goalie? I can't recall in all my years of soccer seeing a goalie punt with his left?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will do, West Coast.

I'll put the first call out now to TTPers. We are looking to field an ALL left-footed team and I'm very serious about this. :) It has likely never been done before and the interest is there from the people I've talked to. Let's start getting things ready. Of course we will be playing REC 'B' as our ages will likely vary. :D

So you can only kick the ball with your left foot and everyone plays on the left side of the field?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be naturally left-footed..........there aren't many of us around. :)

Team name: Leftorium. We have 2 on our squad, we make them get changed in the bathroom. I would love a final between an all left foot team vs an all red head team. The game will most likely need to be played on the outskirts of town.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone ever seen a left footed goalie? I can't recall in all my years of soccer seeing a goalie punt with his left?
Ur looking at em buddy! As for the topic of Kelowna, its one badass time! Over the last 4 years, I think everyone has really put a downer on the Kelowna tourny. Who cares if theres no massive cash prize, I dont really care if the beer garden is amazing, its all about partying with your team mates and just having a good time in the Kelowna Sun! I hope to see a lot of FVSL teams up there having a good time and rockin out!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You punt with your left? shite! That's awesome! I never picked up on that anytime I've seen you played! Weird

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
House Tim Wagner from LUFC Premier (not this years team) is left footed and lets just say it was never fun to be on the receiving end of one of his punts!

show

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This tournament has hit rock bottom. No atmosphere, beer garden is shite, handful of teams. We're going to try out Penticton this year as that has been fun in the past...lively beer garden, more teams, blue mule shenanigans, etc.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
House Tim Wagner from LUFC Premier (not this years team) is left footed and lets just say it was never fun to be on the receiving end of one of his punts!

concussion much? especially when it would disappear above the lights before returning to earth.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0