Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kelowna May Long Weekend Tourney 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yayyy Peach Arch

Way to go peach acrh:rolleyes: Thats what happens when Shingly Magoo sorts out the kit:D Thanx Boys we needed the money. It was sure nice to relinquish the coaching duties for the weekend, for a change I was the lad that had to be dragged kicking and screaming from the beer gardens before each game. It just goes to show, a trained monkey could coach this team. Thanx Aves.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peach Arch Who???

Well my fingers are begining to sober up for me to finally type, although my heed is no-where close to being sorted... :rolleyes:
Sage gave a a pretty good analogy, so I have only a few cents to throw in...
The nicknames at the bar/dance went over well with the female contingent...
1. Sage starred as the self proclaimed "Party Boy", although the ladies fondly called him "Camel Jockey" (I wonder why):rolleyes:

2. Studs up just doesn't get it... Anyone that has the shirts made up and puts "Dre Dawg" on his back is deserving of a rookie like attack in the beer garden!!! :D Something about a dead lift???

3. Viking has a fetish with little boys noses outside the dance after being called gay... I guess if he calls you gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) you may as well start touching him!!!:eek:

4. The Fenian was doing his fine impression of "dirty dancing" on the dance floor... Although I don't think "Buddy" (as his free shirt stated) was in any shape to realise Dorf has never made a dance video and his shirt usually stays on while he's playing golf!!!:)

5. "Stall #1" was a classic... His past Roxy performances (as the name indicates) may have been exceeded after the phone booth Willy incident??? :p

6. "2 left feet" must have been using both left sides of his brain after getting gummers (well she still had one tooth left):rolleyes: and then allowing the stunning example of a female Slim Shady spit it back onto his game shirt!!!:(

7. "Sherminator" (fitting number) proved he can still start after drinking 10 pints in the garden before the match:rolleyes: At the dance the 3 foot troll dolls did think he was cute in a small way!!!

8. Redbull Vodka was the best drink at the dance, with all of that caffine how could you possibly get hung over??? Well that's how I convinced Rusty James to keep'em coming!!!:D

:knvb: :wa: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Penticton could have been good, but the $1000 prize money at the end of this weekend just proves that if you bring up enough bodies and everyone gets tanked, then finally the stench of your breath, combined with alcohol dripping from your poures will out battle anyone!!!

Congrats PAU!!! The championship was just a final nail in the coffin after outlasting "Me So Bevied" in the beer garden, outlasting them at the dance, stealing their women for photo ops and only having to drive 3 1/2 hours home while those poor bastards had to travell back to Edmonton!!! Hehehehehe!!!:cool:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yayyy Peach Arch

Originally posted by cainy
It was sure nice to relinquish the coaching duties for the weekend, for a change I was the lad that had to be dragged kicking and screaming from the beer gardens before each game. It just goes to show, a trained monkey could coach this team. Thanx Aves.

...this may be true, but you're the real chimp,...I mean chump.:D:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0